Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 31)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by Nawsin

Sanika, have a look. Embarrassed

credit to the uploader

hahahaha
you don't give up , do u ?

Teehee ^^ Old habits die hard. But this anime itself is partially to blame. saw bits and pieces of it last night and my dying enthusiasm was boosted up again. Embarrassed
So, did you have a look? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hehehe!

Sorry Romi. But It seems like I am not yet ready to watch it.
May be someday !
I think Naedoko and Kyoko have spoilt me for other heroines 

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

hehehe!

May be someday !

come on Unhappy not for the heroine. watch it for the story itself. even though the plot is ordinary, the anime is extraordinarily well done. the manga too. it's kinda like clannad. not the same plot but the same kind of feeling. but it's fine if you don't want to watch anything serious now as Bokura ga Ita ride sure is bumpy and for many a cryfest. LOL
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

hehehe!

May be someday !

come on Unhappy not for the heroine. watch it for the story itself. even though the plot is ordinary, the anime is extraordinarily well done. the manga too. it's kinda like clannad. not the same plot but the same kind of feeling. but it's fine if you don't want to watch anything serious now as Bokura ga Ita ride sure is bumpy and for many a cryfest. LOL

Sorry ! >3<
I will definitely watch it someday !
I remember you said it is kind of heavy
And I am a bit upset as I had to cancel my vacation to Vienna and Berlin
Also I got no refund back as the tickets were non refundable Cry
So I am in the mood for something cheerful and comic !
I watched the episode you gave me
and to be honest, both of them really irritated me
But I really like the dialogues
I just wish the main characters were different !
xoxo

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Sorry ! >3<
I will definitely watch it someday !
I remember you said it is kind of heavy
And I am a bit upset as I had to cancel my vacation to Vienna and Berlin
Also I got no refund back as the tickets were non refundable Cry
So I am in the mood for something cheerful and comic !
I watched the episode you gave me
and to be honest, both of them really irritated me
But I really like the dialogues
I just wish the main characters were different !
xoxo

Oh! That's awful! I wish at least the tickets were refundable. ok! let me get you some comedies. It won't be nice to see something as heavy as BGI now.

Yeah, the dialogues are nice. haha... annoying in the 1st episode LOL You just wait until you see the whole thing. Both the leads and also the side characters...all have their share of being annoying. Even a person like me who can take almost anything and everything in the name of plot felt like beating the crap out of these two teens. The mangaka himself was afraid the plot might be banal. So it's quite given that you will have a hard time watching this piece. But I do hope that when you start, you won't drop it in the middle despite the annoyance and will go all the way to the end (yes, end of manga too Tongue). Because when we encounter misfortunes in our life, we don't stop living and that's exactly what this anime shows. I watched this when I was in high school myself  and the anime covers the life of the teens from 15 to 17. To my utter surprise I connected it to the situations and people in relation around me without even putting a bit of effort. It felt so real...the interaction between friends, classmates, parents, lovers. It was like I was watching my surrounding in animated form. That's what makes this anime special. Though the plot is cliche, the characters are ordinary and the watch is sure not a pleasant one; it exhibits the hurdles of life, our reaction to it, our overcoming it and our acceptance of it exceptionally well. It was a piece of art. That is why it's my request when you start watching it, try to give it a chance till the end as the focus of this story is not the characters - it's the growth of those characters from adolescence to maturity. Embarrassed

Now just one thing I wanna tell you to help you keep going till the end - Nanami (female lead) will come across as typical shoujo heroine at first, but the difference is her brain works but she keeps on losing her will to what her heart feels. best part is she is able to connect both her heart and her brain every time. She doesn't blindly follow her heart, she finds a logic behind it. Now coming to Yano (male lead)... I won't say much about him as the whole story revolves around him. Just know that if you read the whole story you can't help but feel pity for the guy. What he had to go through in his 15 year life and after that, is heart-breaking. Guilt or self-accusation can lead one to self-devastation and Yano is a perfect example of that. To save such a drowning little boy, someone as forgiving as Nanami is needed. And that's the answer to all the action of Nanami.

And I wrote all this just so you won't stop watching it in the middle once you start. Evil Smile By the way, OSTs are superb in BGI.

Been a while since we last had our small chit-chat. Big smile

Edited by Nawsin - 29 December 2013 at 6:22am

-sanika-

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
A dialogue from Bokura ga Ita -

"With his face shimmering brightly in the pitch black darkness... and his eyes like all the stars in the sky gathering as one... he told me that eternity does exist. Even now, I clearly remember how he was that night, when he was only seventeen years old. Even though we are now both adults, we know there's no such thing as eternity. Now that we are no longer kids... But back then... time truly stopped, and we were the only people in the world. That moment was so real... and yet so dreamlike. It felt like it only lasted a moment... yet also an eternity. Within our youthful hearts at the time, I am sure eternity really existed. However... Everyone... eventually becomes an adult."

This anime and manga itself is like that... so real, yet so dreamlike.
Embarrassed

Edited by Nawsin - 29 December 2013 at 7:23am

-sanika-

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Sanika, comedies for you.

The World God Only Knows (funny)
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (heard it was funny)
Soul Eater (again heard it had lots of comic stuff)
Nodame Cantabile (you haven't watched this yet, have you? Try it)
tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@_SenbonZakura_ 
LOL, I guess I missed out on a lot from this series. The Sasuke I remebered was the High collared, introvert who could blast chidori through the wallsLOL. Vegeta remains awesome nevertheless. His awesomeness ...

Edited by tys1994 - 29 December 2013 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin_SenbonZakura_

Go to top