Anime
Anime

India-Forums

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 3)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@Nawsin call me Debo...n I also love them...well m waiting for the 2nd season to watch in Animax..m sure they will air it..

btw anyone know about Kamasima Kiss?Animex going to air it from September...don't know about the story..

I guess you're talking about Kamisama Hajimemashita. I have watched it; it's cute and enjoyable. As the name (Kamisama - God) suggests it's a story involving different gods from Japanese Mythology. A romantic comedy.

You'll fall more in love with Taichi after seeing the season 2. Even I got confused who Chihaya should be paired up with. Arata wins in the end. LOL but Taichi was that amazing in second season.
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Nawsin this is for you..Wink

Ah! Arata Heart thank you Debo! Embarrassed
Here, for you Big smile -

Credit to the uploader

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagaintys1994-Wanderer-Tohrudeboleena.manna

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

Hey!
Eid Mubarak belated to you too! Thanks for the wish!Smile
@Bold: OMG! I watched all of them! Wow! Thats a lot of anime and Manga we have in common. I am one big Natsume-fangirl! As for La Corda D"ro, I am a Kahoko*Len shipper but I really like Tsuchiara as well! Little Women, Nobody's girl these are just classic!
@Red: I guess I just have to get used to it!Smile
@Blue: Thanks for these sites. Youtube doesn't really work if you want to watch anime series.
@Green: I've used mangafox and mangavolume. Onemanga was the first site I'd ever used.

I just loved Onemanga. I was so sad when they shut it down. Like they have done with Animecrazy and Dramacrazy recently. Cry
Yes, Little Women, Nobody's Girl, Princess Sarah...these are classic. So is Rurouni Kenshin. Embarrassed Do watch it. Big smile
Youtube sucks when it comes to anime and drama (Asian) watching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994-Wanderer-Tohru

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tohru

@Nawsin great Anime list buddy & nice share  Clap
i will to edit my list later Embarrassed

Thanks Tohru Hug I can't wait to finish watching all these in the list myself. LOL
waiting for your update. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994Tohru

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hola people! hope everyone's doing good and getting regular anime dose. My class has started and real life has already started to intervene. I won't be able to come here as frequently as before but I'll have a look whenever I can manage. Let's keep the thread rolling as much as we can and hopefully Sanika will be back soon too. Let's all enjoy our moments of watching anime, reading manga and discussing these together. ^_^ 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagaintys1994Aya.-Wanderer-Tohru

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ohhk, Granted i'm a bit late for this, but
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW THREAD!PartyDancing

Anime has and always will be a great source of inspiration for me. Let it be the Silent City of Resembool or the lively salvage ship Gargantia or the Mage Guild filled with a lot of eccentric characters, anime has always taken me far away from the stressful everyday life when i needed it the most.Day Dreaming For the stories that change our lives, for the heroes who stand up for what's right, for the sugoi journeys, for the unending fan service and for the unimaginable adventures that take us along with them, this is my Thanks to Anime.Thumbs Up

To end this, i'll post some of my all time favourite animes in a condensed format(if you know what i meanWink) :

(Credit for the images goes to their respective uploaders)

Ok, that about wraps it upBig smile Good luck with your stuff everyone! and have a great day everyday.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainNawsin-Wanderer-Tohru

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
So how's everyone doing? I'm not getting my daily dose of anime sadly due to the schedule but i'm saving it for the break. Is anyone here watching Bloodlad? I cracked up so hard when he tried to imitate Goku's Kamehameha and then got really pissed when the enemy called it a third rate move.ROFL That episode aired quite a while ago so i do have some catching up to do... Have a good weekend everyone!Smile

Edited by tys1994 - 31 August 2013 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainNawsin-Wanderer-Tohru

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
m reading Beelzebub which is still ongoing n I must say mangaka know how to surprise the reader..it's one hell of a manga...LOL

NawsinTohru

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tohru

i've got Code geass finaly Tongue watched 2 episodes & i am liking it the core Tongue
don't want to rush it LOL
watched 8 episodes of brothers conflict the title should be dangerous brothers LOL
well all animes are on stand by till i watch code geass completly Smile
@Red..well that's y I love it n I would love to switch my place with Ema..Embarrassed

NawsinTohru

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anime Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index