Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 26)

Willy_Wonka. IF-Rockerz
Willy_Wonka.
Willy_Wonka.

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hola everyone I am shreya Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueAngel09

Hello Shreya. I am Romi. Big smile
What anime are you watching these days?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Credit to the uploader

Well, yeah. advantage of having a big brother. LOL Mortal Combat, House of the death, NFS, Doom, FIFA, Dx-ball, Commando...I think there were many more. Samurai Shodown was a craze back then. we always used to have a tiff over who would play the game among us cousins. being the youngest in the lot I rarely had my chance. but still I loved to be an audience to the duels. I don't really remember the names very well except Tam Tam. Tongue All I remember that the game was super exciting and we used to have a blast every time.You're right. childhood is such a nice time. no tension, no pressure and study was easy at that time. LOL

@bold - tell me about it. hopeless investigators (in name only). that scene in the anime...I didn't find it weird. I was scared seeing all the hints and was praying hard to not let L die. LOL

Yes, Samurai Shodown was the first weapons based fighter game so it was hugely popular back then. I think Tam Tam was that monkey man with a sword...I may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people were praying hard to not let L die. But i don't think it was the same with Light. There are hardly any Light fans out there, I mean sometimes the villains have more fans than the good guy. Maybe if the DeathNote hadn't come into Light's possession, he too could've become an exceptional detective. I hoped Mello would catch Light rather than than Near. Oh well... 

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tys1994

Of course not! IT's Tushar, but I think I forgot to mention it here.Tongue

Nice meeting you, Tushar. I am Romi. TongueLOL

Nice meeting you, too, Romi.LOL

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueAngel09

Hola Shreya! Smile What's your favourite anime?

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Yes, Samurai Shodown was the first weapons based fighter game so it was hugely popular back then. I think Tam Tam was that monkey man with a sword...I may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people were praying hard to not let L die. But i don't think it was the same with Light. There are hardly any Light fans out there, I mean sometimes the villains have more fans than the good guy. Maybe if the DeathNote hadn't come into Light's possession, he too could've become an exceptional detective. I hoped Mello would catch Light rather than than Near. Oh well... 

yeah, Tam Tam was huge and red (probably).
I also thought L had more fans. don't know why but these days I see more fans for Light than L. Kids these days like any badass character with a bit of good look. Ermm
Ohba sensei said if Light didn't get the death note, he would have worked along side with L and become a great police man or investigator. sad that he fell right into the trap Ryuk set.
That was the intention of the authors - making Mello beat Light. but everything was changed and Near came out to be the winner in the end.

tys1994

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

yeah, Tam Tam was huge and red (probably).
I also thought L had more fans. don't know why but these days I see more fans for Light than L. Kids these days like any badass character with a bit of good look. Ermm
Ohba sensei said if Light didn't get the death note, he would have worked along side with L and become a great police man or investigator. sad that he fell right into the trap Ryuk set.
That was the intention of the authors - making Mello beat Light. but everything was changed and Near came out to be the winner in the end.

Well the decisions the authors made did make a great story. Even though they killed off some really likeable characters, they made the whole game between good and evil quite interesting.Smile I wish they would start a detective manga like Detective Conan, I mean they do have a knack for those kinds of stories. Bakuman is not what I'd expected from them. Not that its bad, it's just not what I'd expected.

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Well the decisions the authors made did make a great story. Even though they killed off some really likeable characters, they made the whole game between good and evil quite interesting.Smile I wish they would start a detective manga like Detective Conan, I mean they do have a knack for those kinds of stories. Bakuman is not what I'd expected from them. Not that its bad, it's just not what I'd expected.

Deathnote was indeed well made. Though like others I too felt it went downhill after L's death. still it was remarkable. I haven't watched Detective Conan.  But yes, Bakuman wasn't up to the standard they showed with their other shows. I liked the fact that it was very detailed and I got to know a lot about anime and manga industry. but other than that it wasn't anything great. I loved Niizuma though. Big smile

Go to top