Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 22)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by .Lovegood.

Heya everyone ! Smile

Hello .Lovegood. ! It's Romi here. so what are you watching these days?

Hey there ...a Harry Potter fan as well
A pleasure to meet you :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@Nawsin: LOL, I hadn't given it that much thought but it really is good to see another perspective on the whole L- Kira relation.Thumbs Up When his eyes had widened I assumed it was because of the heart attack. I shouldn't have stopped reading the manga midway I guess. But the whole yaoi scene between L and Light kinda messed it up for me. Why was L washing Light's feet after getting out of the rain? Was it a metaphor for something?Or did the anime skip out on something here? ConfusedYou're right about Light not being as calculative as L coz if he was, he would have figured out the traps L had set up to test him. But his strategy was quite good. My favourite character in Death Note was Mello, for some reason, I really don't know why.Smile 

Thanks a lot for sugesting Rurouni Kenshin btw. Just 6 episodes in, I'm having a blast watching it - de gozaru.Approve There are some animes you need reasons to love an there are others you like without any reason at all. This one is definitely the latter. I liked the music as well because it reminded me of an arcade game I used to play when I was 10. I'll probably download the whole series since I haven't read the manga. Thanks againSmile. Your post didn't seem too long at all actually. Or maybe it's just the exams talkingLOL

Edited by tys1994 - 22 December 2013 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Hi There! Is this CC open to everyone? I'd love to discuss Manga!

Of course! The more the merrierBig smile

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lovegood.

Heya everyone ! Smile

Hey!! So what's your favourite anime ?Smile

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

If anyone's interested in new anime that you may not have heard of, try one of these :

1)Golden Time

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Seinen.
Tada Banri, a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo, found himself completely lost after the opening ceremony, trying to find his way to the freshman orientation. At that moment, he ran into another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they hit it off at once. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just on time, there appeared in front of the two a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses. The girl then whacked Mitsuo across the face with the bouquet and handed the flowers over to him. "Freshman, congratulations", was all she said, and then left. The stylish, well dressed, perfect woman that had swung at Mitsuo was his childhood friend, Kaga Kouko. As children they had promised to marry each other one day, fulfilling their dreams. In order to escape from her, Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this well known private college, but now she showed up in the freshman orientation hall. She too had taken the law school entrance examination, catching up with him there.

2) Galilei Donna

Genre : Sci-fi, Mecha, Action, Adventure.
Three sisters, Hozuki, Kazuki, and Hazuki, are descendants of Galileo and have completely different personalities and tastes; they never meet eye-to-eye. One day, the girls are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organization. The organization was after the "Galileo Tesoro" which Galileo Galilei was said to have discovered. Still unaware of what was going on, the sisters escape on the airship they built after the sudden attack. But it won't be so easy for these three sisters to help each other out in a pinch when they're constantly at odds with each other. What is the Tesoro, and what is the organization after? And what about the relationship between the sisters? It's a threesome of cute girls, action, and mystery!

Golden Time is really hilarious at times. You cant help but laugh at the situations that the characters get themselves into. I'm really enjoying this series and laughing so much during the non drama scenes. This is the first Drama anime I've seen so I can't really say much about that. if you aren't already preoccupied with other anime, definitely watch Golden TimeThumbs Up

As for Galilei Donna, Mecha and Scifi enthusiasts must watch it.The graphics are stunning and the story line is actually quite different. It's also got a lot of action involving the protagonists, air pirates(yeah they travel mostly via airships) and the corrupt organisations. Put this on your watchlist as wellThumbs Up

Edited by tys1994 - 22 December 2013 at 11:09pm

Nawsin

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

yep...this CC is open for all anime and manga lovers
I am glad to see so many Desi girls and guys totally hooked into Anime !
May we strengthen in numbers :D

also another byakuya fan is always welcome !!!!!!!

Hey there Sanika! I have been hooked on to Anime and manga since the start of my childhood! The first Anime I ever watched was.hack//sign...

I am so happy that I don't have to explain what my user id means! I had been getting tired of doing that on IF! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994Nawsin-sanika-

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tys1994

Of course! The more the merrierBig smile

Hey there tys! Mind if I ask your name?

Just saw you started Rurouni Kenshin? It was one of the most popular animes of earlier times! Battousai the ManSlayer is the still the most awesomest of the names!! 

I cried during the ending of the movie though...

tys1994Nawsin

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

tys1994Nawsin

Go to top