Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 20)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by Nawsin

[QUOTE=TimenTIMEagain][QUOTE=Nawsin] [QUOTE=TimenTIMEagain][QUOTE=Nawsin/QUOTE]

Nope, haven't watched those yet. I'll check out. I have had to put everything I was watching on hold due to this damn school. Angry but I have watched Durarara till 10th episode and I like it so far.

Ah i see. Here pretty much the same no hols and new semester started right away .. I m hoping to watch many anime and shows during winter break.. Theres some good anime lined up for next year including a remake of Fate/stay night

vacay vacay ! ! finally! I have resumed Durarara. All I'll say is it's good and I am loving it. Try it.
I don't know about next year. I didn't find those anime that interesting. shall be watching samurai flemenco but others I am not very sure of. I am yet to see Fate/Stay Night. :(

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

Originally posted by Nawsin

Anybody here reads Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun? I absolutely love the leads here, both male and female. It had an anime too (probably of 13 epis).
Also do you guys know about Usotsuki Lily? do check this one manga out. It's totally absurd and crazy. LOL

yesss romi i read tonari no kaibutsu n i also love the leads too.. gosh both r quite intriguing characters me like hehe..
@BOLD: i dont know tht one i think is it good?? give more details of it if u can romi please hehe..Embarrassed

absolutely Pari. I am so loving both Haru and Shizuku. it has taken my 3rd place after ouran and bokura ga ita in manga category.
Usotsuki Lily is mainly about cross-dressing (I know it sounds pervert :P). The male lead hates guys and always ends up breaking mirrors in anger when he sees his 'guy' reflection in it. so he always cross-dresses as a girl. the female lead (his girlfriend) is cute type but she looks super handsome when she cross-dresses as a guy and all the ladies fall flat over her. This manga is full of weird characters. Whenever you feel like reading something light-hearted, try this one. pretty funny and of course entertaining. well, I think the best way to put it is 'crazy and absurd'.  Big smile

Edited by Nawsin - 21 December 2013 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tys1994

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Happy World Otaku day guys..yes 15th December is World Otaku Day..Big smile
Happy World Otaku Day!! PartyDancingBig smile

Shocked I didn't know. Belated Happy Otaku day, guys! Group hug Hug

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tys1994

You're right, Lelouch's arrogance did get in the way of his brilliance sometimes.Tongue In Deathnote I thought Light was a much more calculating guy than L because of his plan with forfeiting the ownership of the deathnote and framing someone else as Kira while assisting in the capture of the fake Kira and then having the Deathnote back for himself. He even manipulated a shinigami into killing L and Watari which was kinda sad but like who could possibly think that far ahead. Even laying out a well thought strategy has its limits with respect to the goals being acomplished but somehow Light managed to do all of it with this masterplan. I really loved their rivalry and by the time that L was gonna die it felt like he already knew that Light was Kira but didn't do anything because he was giving Light a chance at redemption. His empathy was his only drawback but it gave him that unique personality that everyone loves.

As for Rurouni Kenshin, I've already downloaded the first season and will start watching once my exams are done. I've heard that the third season of this anime isn't any good...is there any truth to this rumour?Btw, good luck with your exams.Big smile

I would differ on that. L vs Light I mean. Tongue L was the one with better calculation skill. Light was mainly strategist. He made excellent use of the information he had and won against L because of those mind numbing strategies. But more than anything I think Light was lucky. L in his wildest imagination could not think of Shinigami as the accomplice of Kira (which certainly goes along with his calculative and logical mind) but Light had the knowledge of it from the start. L was deceived by Rem on the Death Note rules but Light knew everything like the back of his hand. L had to figure out all the rules and methods of Kira by calculating only, all of which was served on a silver platter to Light. At the moment of L's death, when Light had that evil smirk on his face, L was not deceived. He knew from the very beginning who Kira was. What he did not have was solid proof. When L saw that face of Light which confirmed that Light indeed was Kira, L had the expression of self-satisfaction. And how do I know that? Because whenever L found a proof to his calculated assumption, his eyes would go bigger. During his death he had that same expression. Though I felt that during watching the scene, later on I was confirmed of this fact when I heard that manga had the elaborated version of this scene and L's monologue expressed the same thing. L kind of calculated his death as a possibility, that's why he ordered Watari to delete all the data on Kira if something were to happen to him. Because he knew if he died Light would get access to those information and would manipulate those data without a doubt. Both Ohba and Obata sensei did not want to kill L. Killing him was an option but the decision was abrupt. When Misa got caught, the editorial dept. decided to kill L because the mangaka could not compromise with L making any mistake. They wanted to keep both L and Light without any mistake till the end. Hence such ending of both characters. Finally, L was not empathetic. He was a liar. He never once considered Light as his friend because he never once doubted that someone else could be Kira other than Light. It was Light who was more humane. When he lost his memories, he at least for once considered L as his friend. Light felt the agony of people, as a result he wanted to make a perfect world. He has always lost. his emotions, his sense of justice, his only friend, his family. Light was a brat and too full of himself. L too was a brat and overconfident but he was not emotional. But Light was. That is why he became the victim of Ryuk's distorted game sense and that is why he was the main protagonist of Death Note.  Embarrassed

The 3rd season of Rurouni Kenshin didn't follow the manga and was mainly filled with fillers. RuroKen fans were disappointed because the arc in the manga after second season (the very last arc of Rurouni Kenshin) was the most interesting and probably the best arc of it but sadly it was not animated. Since its 3rd season didn't follow it properly (they didn't show this arc at all in the anime but a little bit of it (kenshin's past) was shown in the movie 'trust and betrayal'), its popularity went downhill and the makers decided to put a stop to the show. In a word the manga was way more interesting than the anime and that was the main complaint of the fans. For me, I didn't understand all that. A 12 year old girl for the first time in her life got an answer to a very complicated problem back then from Rurouni Kenshin - 'When you are the one in the wrong, what are you supposed to do?' From that moment on (I think it was the 10th episode), Kenshin has become my most favorite character of all time. Certainly at that age I wouldn't know the quality went downhill. thankfully for that I have enjoyed every moment of my journey with Kenshin. Embarrassed

I hope you haven't got a headache reading all this. Tongue sorry for the length of the post. I can go on and on about these three characters. Embarrassed

Edited by Nawsin - 22 December 2013 at 1:58am

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodah

hi i am jodah can i join the group Smile

Hey Jodah! I am Romi ^_^
It's so good to see so many anime fans.

jodah

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new Forum, people! About a year back, Sanika and I opened this CC to discuss anime and manga of any genre since KDrama Krazies was for drama talk but we both kept on talking about anime and manga there. LOL It was a golden moment when the idea of opening an anime CC struck Sanika. Now after a year we are here with a brand new forum. This is really a reward I never even thought of. Tohru would be so happy to see the forum. I remember she had tried a lot to open a forum for anime. I wonder where she is now. Come soon, Tohru and see the result.
Debo, you also pestered the admins, no? Wink Good job, girl! It feels really good to have a bigger platform to share our common interest and discuss it. Anime. 

Happy Anime Journey, all !  Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994OtakuGirl-Debo

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I can't get enough of Haru and Shizuku. Here, Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun lovers! An awesome AMV on our bad boy (but a genius) Haru -

Credit to JazzsVids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994OtakuGirl-Debo

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Romi! 
New chapter of Koi Dano Ai Dano is out Big smile

finally! am off to read right now. Big smile

Go to top