Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 18)

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Happy World Otaku day guys..yes 15th December is World Otaku Day..Big smile
Happy World Otaku Day!! PartyDancingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by tys1994

Hey! How's everyone doing?Smile It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
</div><div>[/E [DIV]
Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. DeadI'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itDay DreamingTill then, I'm signing off !
</div><div>

Hey there tys! Code Geass was really good. Apart from the story the ending themes of the latter half of S2 are fab :) There's an Ova of blood lad coming up this dec so its something to look forward too. Makai ouji has a second season-- now thats gr8 news. Exams are such a bother i just finished my 3rd sem .
All the best bro

Wow I did not know about the Blood Lad OVA. Thanks.Smile I don't know if Makai Ouji has it's second season declared yet. I just thought there might be one considering the cliffhanger at the end. I hope there is one, though. Thanks for the wishesSmile

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhashekhar

my journey with anime started when I was in sixth grade!!!
being grown up watching only Disney characters evolve I was sad when i didn't get Disney channel at the place we were transferred...
then came Sony entertainment television which was airing " animax cool kids!!!" first anime's being little women, cyborg kurochan, baby bachan, ufo baby, cyborg 009, princess sarah, princess tutu, princess comet, ranma 1/2, inuyasha, cardcaptor sakura, galaxy angels and the list goes on...
my first manga was special a, later on I've read many but still I don't feel that I'm done reading them as they are so full of energy and love!
I would definitely love. to join this thread about anime and manga!!!

Hey Vibha! My anime journey started when I was 9 and my first anime was PokemonEmbarrassed. I've read a lot of different mangas and seen loads of anime by now but it still feels like there's much more to be enjoyed. Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha takes me back to the time when I had Animax on my TV. It was really hilarious and amusing LOL. My exams are still going on so I'm not watching anything for a while but I'll continue with FairyTail, Rurouni Kenshin, Valvare the Liberator,etc. once the exams are over. Welcome to this CC!Big smile 

Nawsin

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by tys1994

Hey! How's everyone doing?Smile It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
Anyways, I've finished watching Code Geass completely and Fairy Tail halfway through the second season by sneaking some time through my schedule. Code Geass was truly an amazing anime and the only serious anime I've seen after Death Note. Lelouch is quite brilliant not only because of his massive intellect but also because of his gallant , confident and slightly arrogant behaviour which puts him on the forefront of the entire game. I was slightly confused by the end of the 1st season whether to consider him a hero or a villain but the end sorted that out. Throughout the 2nd season I, too, grew to hate Lelouch after he gained absolute control over the world and when the symbol of the opressed(i.e ZERO) killed him, I felt what the people of Code Geass felt(the joy of seeing a tyrant dissapear). I could understand how that act of selflessness would produce hope in the minds of the opressed civilians and this would be the only anime I've ever watched that made me realize an important aspect of the human psyche(that of collective hope). In the end I felt sorry for Lelouch and was confused as to how someone like him would take such a selfless decision. It definitely ranks a bit above Death Note as the best anime I've ever watched.

Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. DeadI'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itDay DreamingTill then, I'm signing off !

Clap brilliant tys. You have probably voiced out the feelings of every Code Geass fan. So right you are. Lelouch's action was so confusing. every time he did something evil, I literally kept praying to let that be some of his secret move to do something good in disguise. Thankfully my prayer was answered. Embarrassed That's one reason why I want to give this anime a higher place than Death Note (because my expectation of L being alive was not met Angry) but Lelouch made some mistakes which made him a bit less of a strategist than L and Light. So I can't give it a higher place and just decided every one of these legendary anime is one of its kind. LOL 
I tell you boy, you must watch Rurouni Kenshin. This one anime has made history.

You're right, Lelouch's arrogance did get in the way of his brilliance sometimes.Tongue In Deathnote I thought Light was a much more calculating guy than L because of his plan with forfeiting the ownership of the deathnote and framing someone else as Kira while assisting in the capture of the fake Kira and then having the Deathnote back for himself. He even manipulated a shinigami into killing L and Watari which was kinda sad but like who could possibly think that far ahead. Even laying out a well thought strategy has its limits with respect to the goals being acomplished but somehow Light managed to do all of it with this masterplan. I really loved their rivalry and by the time that L was gonna die it felt like he already knew that Light was Kira but didn't do anything because he was giving Light a chance at redemption. His empathy was his only drawback but it gave him that unique personality that everyone loves.

As for Rurouni Kenshin, I've already downloaded the first season and will start watching once my exams are done. I've heard that the third season of this anime isn't any good...is there any truth to this rumour?Btw, good luck with your exams.Big smile

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
guys wonderful news..IF opened Anime forum..join the forum..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NawsinAya...KpopIsLife..-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
seems like the cc has been transferred :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NawsinAya...KpopIsLife..

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
yeee our CC is transferred to the forum...now more members can join us..Big smileBig smile

NawsinAya.-sanika-

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
New anime forum ! Finally the wait is over ! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3851300

I know I'm kinda late. Sorry, I've been away. Been so busy ! 

Edited by Aya. - 18 December 2013 at 4:13pm

Nawsin..KpopIsLife..-sanika-

Go to top