Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 16)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by Nawsin

Completed Code Geass and Mushibugyo halfway thru HunterxHunter
And now i will put my anime watch on hold due to upcoming exams

Good luck for the exams, Time!
How was Code Geass? Did you like it?
Did you watch the HxH movie? I am yet to watch.

Thanks! I need all the luck i can get for my exams :)
Code geass got better during the second half of season2 . It was also a bit sad at times with euphys death and Shirleys death. I have yet to watch the ova. Nope havent seen the hunter film i still have a lot of epis to watch in hunter. are u watchin any anime currently

Shirley's death was so heart-breaking. The scene where Shirley regains her memory in front on Lelouche will be my all time favorite scene. I got hooked by the second half of first season.
I am watching Durarara and Usagi Drop. Durarara is interesting. I like this sort of anime. If you have seen Baccano! and liked it, try Durarara. Usagi Drop is so cute. Loving it.

I remember watching Bacano a long time back when it aired on Animax, a good anime for sure. If Durarara is the same then i shall give it a try. Done with exams now. Btw have u watched Ghost Hunt or Amatsuki ? They are really good. Also an old anime called 12 kingdoms, i havent watched this yet but a friend recommended it to me

Nope, haven't watched those yet. I'll check out. I have had to put everything I was watching on hold due to this damn school. Angry but I have watched Durarara till 10th episode and I like it so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain..KpopIsLife..

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Hey Nawsin!

I don't really watch AMVs
but this was a good one !
I think in the next manga chapter Kyoko might come to know that Corn is actually Kuon who is actually her beloved Ren Sempai Embarrassed
I am not sure if I want her to find out so soon though ...
It would be fun to see her fall in love with Corn as well and be confused between corn and Ren without knowing that they are the same person.
Her reactions are always super funny !!!!
But she also already noticed Corn body dimensions are similar to Ren's ...so lets see what happens Big smile

I am waiting for the new chapter of KDAD. Kanoko is the complete opposite of Kyoko ...but in one case they are sooo similar LOLLOLLOL

I like everything related to anime...except cosplay maybe. Tongue
Yep, the Corn phase is starting now. Skip Beat chapters are so slow to come out.
me too waiting for KDAD. I wanna see Tsubaki getting concerned about Yabuki already and of course Kano chan being ignorant of all these. Big smileBig smile

..KpopIsLife..-sanika-

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Anybody here reads Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun? I absolutely love the leads here, both male and female. It had an anime too (probably of 13 epis).
Also do you guys know about Usotsuki Lily? do check this one manga out. It's totally absurd and crazy. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@Nawsin I read in VK fb page that season 3 will come out...n who told you I want Kaname for Yuki?I want Kaname all of only myself..Embarrassed

Really? but I haven't heard of any announcement of season 3. Is there any mention of when it will be out?

yes..here is the link of article..

here is the pic from the stage..

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

I just finished reading Vampire Knight..n I really love it...I wish they complete the anime series...at the end Zero already died n Yuki came to the grave for the last time with her n Zero's son n daughter...n then went to Kaname n turn him into human again by ending her own life..n I like when Yuki's daughter called Kaname their other father...Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing the info, Debo. That made me want to read it. A hurray for Yuki and Zero ending up together. Party even though in death. Tongue

it's Yuji and Kaname's daughter and Yuki and Zero's son..LOL...you can't find the bonus chapter any manga site..but bcz of copyright reason VK was removed from everywhere...so now you can watch it only in Kissanime.com n read in Mangafox..OuchOuch

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Anybody here reads Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun? I absolutely love the leads here, both male and female. It had an anime too (probably of 13 epis).
Also do you guys know about Usotsuki Lily? do check this one manga out. It's totally absurd and crazy. LOL
I watched the Anime..it's called My Little Monster...animax aired it this November..I also love Haru and Sizuku..and I love how hard Yamaken is trying to to win Sizuku..it has 13 episode..and this Oct they released an OVA I think..

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Nawsin this is the whole Kuran family..Juri,Haruka,Rido,Yuki,Kaname and Yuki and Kaname's daughter..they didn't told her name..

Nawsin

ExpectoPatronum IF-Rockerz
ExpectoPatronum
ExpectoPatronum

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
my journey with anime started when I was in sixth grade!!!
being grown up watching only Disney characters evolve I was sad when i didn't get Disney channel at the place we were transferred...
then came Sony entertainment television which was airing " animax cool kids!!!" first anime's being little women, cyborg kurochan, baby bachan, ufo baby, cyborg 009, princess sarah, princess tutu, princess comet, ranma 1/2, inuyasha, cardcaptor sakura, galaxy angels and the list goes on...
my first manga was special a, later on I've read many but still I don't feel that I'm done reading them as they are so full of energy and love!
I would definitely love. to join this thread about anime and manga!!!

tys1994Nawsin

Go to top