Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 15)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sanika, this one's for you. did you watch this before?

credit to Nerjaveika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Sanika, this one's for you. did you watch this before?

credit to Nerjaveika

Hey Nawsin!

I don't really watch AMVs
but this was a good one !
I think in the next manga chapter Kyoko might come to know that Corn is actually Kuon who is actually her beloved Ren Sempai Embarrassed
I am not sure if I want her to find out so soon though ...
It would be fun to see her fall in love with Corn as well and be confused between corn and Ren without knowing that they are the same person.
Her reactions are always super funny !!!!
But she also already noticed Corn body dimensions are similar to Ren's ...so lets see what happens Big smile

I am waiting for the new chapter of KDAD. Kanoko is the complete opposite of Kyoko ...but in one case they are sooo similar LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tys1994Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey did you hear..Uta no Prince-sama Maji 3000% means season 3 is announced yesterday..it will release on 2015..yeah it's too long..but still season 3 is coming..Big smile

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@Nawsin I read in VK fb page that season 3 will come out...n who told you I want Kaname for Yuki?I want Kaname all of only myself..Embarrassed

Really? but I haven't heard of any announcement of season 3. Is there any mention of when it will be out?

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tys1994

Hey! How's everyone doing?Smile It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
Anyways, I've finished watching Code Geass completely and Fairy Tail halfway through the second season by sneaking some time through my schedule. Code Geass was truly an amazing anime and the only serious anime I've seen after Death Note. Lelouch is quite brilliant not only because of his massive intellect but also because of his gallant , confident and slightly arrogant behaviour which puts him on the forefront of the entire game. I was slightly confused by the end of the 1st season whether to consider him a hero or a villain but the end sorted that out. Throughout the 2nd season I, too, grew to hate Lelouch after he gained absolute control over the world and when the symbol of the opressed(i.e ZERO) killed him, I felt what the people of Code Geass felt(the joy of seeing a tyrant dissapear). I could understand how that act of selflessness would produce hope in the minds of the opressed civilians and this would be the only anime I've ever watched that made me realize an important aspect of the human psyche(that of collective hope). In the end I felt sorry for Lelouch and was confused as to how someone like him would take such a selfless decision. It definitely ranks a bit above Death Note as the best anime I've ever watched.

Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. DeadI'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itDay DreamingTill then, I'm signing off !

Clap brilliant tys. You have probably voiced out the feelings of every Code Geass fan. So right you are. Lelouch's action was so confusing. every time he did something evil, I literally kept praying to let that be some of his secret move to do something good in disguise. Thankfully my prayer was answered. Embarrassed That's one reason why I want to give this anime a higher place than Death Note (because my expectation of L being alive was not met Angry) but Lelouch made some mistakes which made him a bit less of a strategist than L and Light. So I can't give it a higher place and just decided every one of these legendary anime is one of its kind. LOL 
I tell you boy, you must watch Rurouni Kenshin. This one anime has made history.

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I just finished reading Vampire Knight..n I really love it...I wish they complete the anime series...at the end Zero already died n Yuki came to the grave for the last time with her n Zero's son n daughter...n then went to Kaname n turn him into human again by ending her own life..n I like when Yuki's daughter called Kaname their other father...Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing the info, Debo. That made me want to read it. A hurray for Yuki and Zero ending up together. Party even though in death. Tongue

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

finished La Corda D'Oro and started Uta No Prince-Sama...Embarrassed

here is a VK game..let's see what you got?Wink

for me it's Zero Kiryu Marries you..Big smile

Akatsuki Kain is stalking me. Tongue

tys1994

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tys1994

Hmm, I got - "You cosplay as Yuuki Kuran", so I'll renege from this game now..Embarrassed(since I'm a guy). I'm just glad I wasn't born on the 17th though...

Bwahahaha. ROFL

tys1994

Go to top