Anime

India-Forums

   
Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 138)

stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Waise tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki main old nai hui hoon ?Stern Smile
tu hi bol rahi thi do pages pehle ki I'am not old Stern Smile

.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Aisa lya karta hai ? ROFL ROFL
mera mobile kharaab hone ke baad sasta mobile leke rakha hua hai toh uski kami lappy dur karta hai ROFL waise bhi bina game khele lappy ko acha nai lagta ROFLROFL
Haaye la ROFL 
Phone kaunsa tha ?
duas tha abhi 1500 ka sasta hai ROFLROFL
Usually log aage jump marte hain tu ulta chala gaya [=)) ] ROFL
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Waise tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki main old nai hui hoon ?Stern Smile
tu hi bol rahi thi do pages pehle ki I'am not old Stern Smile
You know what ?
PERIOD. 
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Any idea how many seasons of Case Closed have been dubbed ? 
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Aisa lya karta hai ? ROFL ROFL
mera mobile kharaab hone ke baad sasta mobile leke rakha hua hai toh uski kami lappy dur karta hai ROFL waise bhi bina game khele lappy ko acha nai lagta ROFLROFL
Haaye la ROFL 
Phone kaunsa tha ?
duas tha abhi 1500 ka sasta hai ROFLROFL
Usually log aage jump marte hain tu ulta chala gaya [=)) ] ROFL
nai urgent mei chahiye tha aur mere pass paise nai the toh temporary mei liya hai abhi change karna haiROFLROFL
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Waise tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki main old nai hui hoon ?Stern Smile
tu hi bol rahi thi do pages pehle ki I'am not old Stern Smile
You know what ?
PERIOD. 
60+ nai h itna pata h ROFLROFL
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Any idea how many seasons of Case Closed have been dubbed ? 
mere pass 11 tak h shayaad se 
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

nai urgent mei chahiye tha aur mere pass paise nai the toh temporary mei liya hai abhi change karna haiROFLROFL
iPhone 5 S le liyo Big smile
Lappy ki zarurat nai padegi ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anime Members Introduction : Kindly Introduce yourself!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 85   Views: 28888

*Dev.* 85 28888 14 April 2017 at 12:15pm by jabrafan.priya
CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: -sanika-   Replies: 578   Views: 39176

-sanika- 578 39176 11 January 2017 at 6:50pm by -Elysian-
recommend some good anime series

2

Author: bAkChOd.   Replies: 10   Views: 857

bAkChOd. 10 857 20 February 2016 at 12:50am by HardikAshar
Naruto Discussion Thread: Hop In

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: -Demi-   Replies: 99   Views: 11873

-Demi- 99 11873 20 February 2016 at 12:39am by HardikAshar
Which Anime Series Made You Cry ?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .Lovegood.   Replies: 50   Views: 6029

.Lovegood. 50 6029 18 March 2015 at 1:35pm by bAkChOd.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anime Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index