Anime

India-Forums

   
Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 12)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 5027

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys I was thinking about watching Vampire Knight...well anyone of you watched it?howz the anime?


Dunno about the Anime
But the Manga story starts well but eventually turns really really weird ! Maybe the anime version is better. But the manga version seems to be f**ked up !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 671

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Completed Code Geass and Mushibugyo halfway thru HunterxHunter
And now i will put my anime watch on hold due to upcoming exams


Good luck for the exams, Time!
How was Code Geass? Did you like it?
Did you watch the HxH movie? I am yet to watch.

Thanks! I need all the luck i can get for my exams :)
Code geass got better during the second half of season2 . It was also a bit sad at times with euphys death and Shirleys death. I have yet to watch the ova. Nope havent seen the hunter film i still have a lot of epis to watch in hunter. are u watchin any anime currently

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20341

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys I was thinking about watching Vampire Knight...well anyone of you watched it?howz the anime?


Dunno about the Anime
But the Manga story starts well but eventually turns really really weird ! Maybe the anime version is better. But the manga version seems to be f**ked up !
watched the anime..season 1 n 2..it's really good..but they still didn't released season 3..so now m reading the manga..n I like it..

@Nawsin...well I have some kind of weakness for Vampires..Zero is good but still I like Kaname...u can say m Kaname pankhi..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

piggie IF-Rockerz
piggie
piggie

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 8977

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awww so glad came across a anime chat club...well was not a big fan of anime previously but off lately m too struck with itTongue
n to top the list is Naruto...the japenese myths n stuffs have kept me too engrossed in them nowEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming
though the names are too difficult to gasp yetWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin-sanika-

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20341

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piggie

awww so glad came across a anime chat club...well was not a big fan of anime previously but off lately m too struck with itTongue
n to top the list is Naruto...the japenese myths n stuffs have kept me too engrossed in them nowEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming
though the names are too difficult to gasp yetWink
hey dear welcome..what's you name?m Deboleena..call me Debo

well I was also not a fan till Jan n became an Anime freak after I watch 07-Ghost...n now m just a freak who all her time is spending by watching anime or reading manga..LOL..n I love it that it is not only me n others also like it..so what is in ur list?how many you watched?you from India?
Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 1014

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Hola !

I am back again :

Koi Dano Ai Dano : Manga is scantalated upto date...whoopppie !!! (@Romi : Did you read it ?)



Hey Sanika!
yeah, read it. it was a pleasant surprise to discover Yabuki's simplicity. loving his kid like innocence. it'll be a treat to watch him realize his feelings for Kanoko and of course our pitiful lover boy's reaction to it. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 1014

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Completed Code Geass and Mushibugyo halfway thru HunterxHunter
And now i will put my anime watch on hold due to upcoming exams


Good luck for the exams, Time!
How was Code Geass? Did you like it?
Did you watch the HxH movie? I am yet to watch.

Thanks! I need all the luck i can get for my exams :)
Code geass got better during the second half of season2 . It was also a bit sad at times with euphys death and Shirleys death. I have yet to watch the ova. Nope havent seen the hunter film i still have a lot of epis to watch in hunter. are u watchin any anime currently


Shirley's death was so heart-breaking. The scene where Shirley regains her memory in front on Lelouche  will be my all time favorite scene. I got hooked by the second half of first season.
I am watching Durarara and Usagi Drop. Durarara is interesting. I like this sort of anime. If you have seen Baccano! and liked it, try Durarara. Usagi Drop is so cute. Loving it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 1014

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by -sanika-

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys I was thinking about watching Vampire Knight...well anyone of you watched it?howz the anime?


Dunno about the Anime
But the Manga story starts well but eventually turns really really weird ! Maybe the anime version is better. But the manga version seems to be f**ked up !
watched the anime..season 1 n 2..it's really good..but they still didn't released season 3..so now m reading the manga..n I like it..

@Nawsin...well I have some kind of weakness for Vampires..Zero is good but still I like Kaname...u can say m Kaname pankhi..LOL


There probably won't be a season 3 for VK. It would have been released by now otherwise.
You're in the majority, Debo. Most of VK viewers and fans prefer Kaname with Yuki. Somehow, we Zero phankies gathered here. LOL I like Kaname too but wanna take him all for me. Tongue I prefer Yuki with Zero.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anime Members Introduction : Kindly Introduce yourself!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 85   Views: 28869

*Dev.* 85 28869 14 April 2017 at 12:15pm by jabrafan.priya
CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: -sanika-   Replies: 578   Views: 39133

-sanika- 578 39133 11 January 2017 at 6:50pm by -Elysian-
recommend some good anime series

2

Author: bAkChOd.   Replies: 10   Views: 857

bAkChOd. 10 857 20 February 2016 at 12:50am by HardikAshar
Naruto Discussion Thread: Hop In

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: -Demi-   Replies: 99   Views: 11866

-Demi- 99 11866 20 February 2016 at 12:39am by HardikAshar
Which Anime Series Made You Cry ?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .Lovegood.   Replies: 50   Views: 6027

.Lovegood. 50 6027 18 March 2015 at 1:35pm by bAkChOd.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anime Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index