Anime

India-Forums

   
Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 112)

.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oh..then tumhara surname kya hai?LOL
Ghosh *___*

Achha how to make forum active ? Big smile
post interesting topics and made them active...Wink
I don't know what  to post Confused
Everyone watches different Anime Dead
Now do i write Jimmy-Rachel OS ? ROFL Day Dreaming
18+ likhna ROFLROFLROFL
Aabe 18+ kahaan se likhoon ROFL ROFL

stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

tere pass IF ka account hai woh bech de ROFLROFLROFL
palindrome is word which is same when spelled backward LOL
I-F ka acc bech bhi sakte hain mujhe pata hi nhi tha ROFL ROFL
Kitne mein bikta hai ye bhi bata de ROFL 

woh depend karta hai tera pass kya hai uspe ROFLROFL
Uss pe bahut saari bakwaas hai.. kitne mein bikegi ? 1 crore ? ROFL ROFL 
bakwas ko dekh ke daam tay hoga ROFLROFL
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oh..then tumhara surname kya hai?LOL
Ghosh *___*

Achha how to make forum active ? Big smile
post interesting topics and made them active...Wink
I don't know what  to post Confused
Everyone watches different Anime Dead
Now do i write Jimmy-Rachel OS ? ROFL Day Dreaming
18+ likhna ROFLROFLROFL
Aabe 18+ kahaan se likhoon ROFL ROFL
kitna alag OS hoga bache ka prog ka 18+ OSROFLROFL
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

tere pass IF ka account hai woh bech de ROFLROFLROFL
palindrome is word which is same when spelled backward LOL
I-F ka acc bech bhi sakte hain mujhe pata hi nhi tha ROFL ROFL
Kitne mein bikta hai ye bhi bata de ROFL 

woh depend karta hai tera pass kya hai uspe ROFLROFL
Uss pe bahut saari bakwaas hai.. kitne mein bikegi ? 1 crore ? ROFL ROFL 
bakwas ko dekh ke daam tay hoga ROFLROFL
Bahut saari ROFLing ki hai ROFL 
Ab bata ROFL ROFL
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by diyataarey

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oh..then tumhara surname kya hai?LOL
Ghosh *___*

Achha how to make forum active ? Big smile
post interesting topics and made them active...Wink
I don't know what  to post Confused
Everyone watches different Anime Dead
Now do i write Jimmy-Rachel OS ? ROFL Day Dreaming
18+ likhna ROFLROFLROFL
Aabe 18+ kahaan se likhoon ROFL ROFL
kitna alag OS hoga bache ka prog ka 18+ OSROFLROFL
Sun maine jo post kal banaya tha usse laal kar ROFL ROFL
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Bahut saari ROFLing ki hai ROFL 
Ab bata ROFL ROFL
Rofling ka jyaada nai milega shaayad ROFLROFL log lol jyaada khareedte hai ROFLROFL
stewie_griffin IF-Rockerz
stewie_griffin
stewie_griffin

Joined: 15 April 2012
Posts: 6770

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyataarey

Sun maine jo post kal banaya tha usse laal kar ROFL ROFL
bday wala kya?ROFL
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 3640

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

Originally posted by diyataarey

Bahut saari ROFLing ki hai ROFL 
Ab bata ROFL ROFL
Rofling ka jyaada nai milega shaayad ROFLROFL log lol jyaada khareedte hai ROFLROFL
ROFL ka zyaada milna chahiye technically.. But phir bhi chal kitna dega ? ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anime Members Introduction : Kindly Introduce yourself!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 85   Views: 28883

*Dev.* 85 28883 14 April 2017 at 12:15pm by jabrafan.priya
CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: -sanika-   Replies: 578   Views: 39144

-sanika- 578 39144 11 January 2017 at 6:50pm by -Elysian-
recommend some good anime series

2

Author: bAkChOd.   Replies: 10   Views: 857

bAkChOd. 10 857 20 February 2016 at 12:50am by HardikAshar
Naruto Discussion Thread: Hop In

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: -Demi-   Replies: 99   Views: 11869

-Demi- 99 11869 20 February 2016 at 12:39am by HardikAshar
Which Anime Series Made You Cry ?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .Lovegood.   Replies: 50   Views: 6029

.Lovegood. 50 6029 18 March 2015 at 1:35pm by bAkChOd.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anime Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index