Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by -sanika-

Hey !

look who's here! SANIKA!! Hug
how are you doing? back from homeland?

hey romi !

I am back from India and I basically live in the lab Cry
Should have less workload after next week's conference
How are you doing ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawsin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 10)" in Anime forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

Hey guys! Zainab here! yes first time! 
i love animes and was so happy when i found out that this was a open thread! im mostly an active membor!

welcome to our CC Zainab :D

Nawsin

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nawsin

Hey !

look who's here! SANIKA!! Hug
how are you doing? back from homeland?

hey romi !

I am back from India and I basically live in the lab Cry
Should have less workload after next week's conference
How are you doing ?

oh! you must be having it hard. Wish you all the best for the ocnference. Gambatte!
I am doing good. Eid's coming, so enjoying vacation. have to get busy again after Eid, so taking it easy for the time being.

-sanika-

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Hey guys !

I miss watching animes sooo much :(
But I have another conference next week and should be able to catch up soon after

Manga updates:
Both Naruto and Bleach are going at a good pace. I am so relieved that Shikamaru is fine. I was miserable the whole day when he was shown to be getting ready to die ! Gotta say Ino is kickass! And Gaara is back in the battle field :D Naruto - Sasuke are going to fuse their techniques. I bet Obito is going to get Talk-no-jutsu soon. 

But this week Bleach was clearly had a more interesting development - the actual reason why the quincies hate the hollows :D it makes so much more sense now! Also, the stolen bankai's are going to be retrieved.

kaichou wa maid sama ended. I feel that it was a bit rushed. But the ending was satisfactory. @Romi what did you think ?

Orange marmalade is developing sooo fast ! It is hard to wait an entire week to see what happens next !

And the best for the last - Skip beat . Finally, after 200 chapters, Kyoko madam is in LOVE - with REN :D I cannot stop smiling. Last chapter grown up kyoko comes across grown up kuon . I wonder how it will develop further ! This manga is sheer torture sometimes. Monthly release is not enough. I wish it would go back to being bi-weekly !

Okay back to preparing my poster. See you guys next week. Till then , keep anime shipping :D
ciao ciao!

Is the last chapter scanlated yet? I can't find it. It was rushed. suddenly they packed everything up after Mission Rescue Usui. I am sad. I am so going to miss our perverted outer space alien. can't believe only one chapter is left. Cry

-sanika-

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Completed Code Geass and Mushibugyo halfway thru HunterxHunter
And now i will put my anime watch on hold due to upcoming exams

Good luck for the exams, Time!
How was Code Geass? Did you like it?
Did you watch the HxH movie? I am yet to watch.

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

i love animes and was so happy when i found out that this was a open thread! im mostly an active membor!

Hey Zainab! Welcome to Anime-Manga Lovers. it's Romi here - a total anime freak. :D

Originally posted by CorruptedColors

Finally i found something interesting on this site...btw i am naruto fan...

Hello CorruptedColors! Welcome to the gang. Any other anime you watch? I haven't started Naruto yet. Too long for my schedule.

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aya.

Originally posted by littles12

Hey Zainab ! Welcome ! : )

Which anime have you seen so far ?

well my all time favorite is
Baccano! i love that one!
Image of Baccano!

Baccano! is one of my all-time favorites too. watched it almost 4 years back. have forgotten everything. I am planning to download the series and watch all over again. Big smile

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Read the last chapter of Maid-Sama. Didn't like it. Seemed very forced. felt like this chapter wasn't necessary. Main complain is I didn't get sufficient dose of Usui and that vexed me a little. Tongue
I'll miss Usui so much. Sayonara Usui Takumi, our beloved perverted outer space alien. Cry

credit to the uploader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-deboleena.manna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anime Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.