Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Nawsin I read in VK fb page that season 3 will come out...n who told you I want Kaname for Yuki?I want Kaname all of only myself..😳
tys1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! How's everyone doing?😊 It's been a while since I've been on IF because of my studies.
Anyways, I've finished watching Code Geass completely and Fairy Tail halfway through the second season by sneaking some time through my schedule. Code Geass was truly an amazing anime and the only serious anime I've seen after Death Note. Lelouch is quite brilliant not only because of his massive intellect but also because of his gallant , confident and slightly arrogant behaviour which puts him on the forefront of the entire game. I was slightly confused by the end of the 1st season whether to consider him a hero or a villain but the end sorted that out. Throughout the 2nd season I, too, grew to hate Lelouch after he gained absolute control over the world and when the symbol of the opressed(i.e ZERO) killed him, I felt what the people of Code Geass felt(the joy of seeing a tyrant dissapear). I could understand how that act of selflessness would produce hope in the minds of the opressed civilians and this would be the only anime I've ever watched that made me realize an important aspect of the human psyche(that of collective hope). In the end I felt sorry for Lelouch and was confused as to how someone like him would take such a selfless decision. It definitely ranks a bit above Death Note as the best anime I've ever watched.

Other than that, I'm eagerly waiting for the 2nd seasons of Makai Ouji, Shingeki no Kyojin, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou and Watamote. Too bad Blood Lad got cancelled after only 10 episodes.Still, there's loads to study and very little time. 🤢I'll be back again in late December when my Sem exams end. I simply can't wait for itTill then, I'm signing off !

Edited by tys1994 - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
oh I start watching Starry Sky n La Corda D'Oro ðŸ˜‰
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
I just finished reading Vampire Knight..n I really love it...I wish they complete the anime series...at the end Zero already died n Yuki came to the grave for the last time with her n Zero's son n daughter...n then went to Kaname n turn him into human again by ending her own life..n I like when Yuki's daughter called Kaname their other father...😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
did you know Vampire Knight bonus chapter just released few days back n here is the translation link...it's the story of what happened after Kaname's death...Yukki n Zero's story..😉
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
finished La Corda D'Oro and started Uta No Prince-Sama...😳

here is a VK game..let's see what you got?😉

for me it's Zero Kiryu Marries you..😃

tys1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

finished La Corda D'Oro and started Uta No Prince-Sama...😳

here is a VK game..let's see what you got?😉

for me it's Zero Kiryu Marries you..😃

Hmm, I got - "You cosplay as Yuuki Kuran", so I'll renege from this game now..Embarrassed(since I'm a guy). I'm just glad I wasn't born on the 17th though...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tys1994

Hmm, I got - "You cosplay as Yuuki Kuran", so I'll renege from this game now..😳(since I'm a guy). I'm just glad I wasn't born on the 17th though...

lolz..yeah that's right..m also glad that I didn't born on 17th..😛
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shizuka Hio sings to you ðŸ˜³

Anyone know if she sings well ? 😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

Shizuka Hio sings to you ðŸ˜³

Anyone know if she sings well ? 😆