Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jodah

@sanika i am searching  manga on school life  love jealousy .. any suggetion please 😳

hey Jodah read this story...it only have 8 chapters so won't take much type..story is awesome..romance,jealousy and mystery..story start with a kiss n also end with a kiss.. 

KITAZONO Meiko falls asleep in the library one day, only to be awakened by a kiss! She is unsure of who it was that kissed her, however, since there are multiple boys still in the library. Could it be the popular boy Shinoda-senpai? Or the super-cool Mikoshiba-senpai? The boy-next-door type Mogami? Or the cute underclassman Hachiya? Who could it be? They're all possible candidates, but which one does Meiko like the best...?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/boku_wa_kisu_de_uso_wo_tsuku/
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Warao Kanoko sama
Koi dano Ai dano
The last game
Shiwase Kissa Sanchoume
Taiyou no le
His and her circumstances
Hana yori dango

😳

thanks a bunch i will check them 😊
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

hey Jodah read this story...it only have 8 chapters so won't take much type..story is awesome..romance,jealousy and mystery..story start with a kiss n also end with a kiss.. 

KITAZONO Meiko falls asleep in the library one day, only to be awakened by a kiss! She is unsure of who it was that kissed her, however, since there are multiple boys still in the library. Could it be the popular boy Shinoda-senpai? Or the super-cool Mikoshiba-senpai? The boy-next-door type Mogami? Or the cute underclassman Hachiya? Who could it be? They're all possible candidates, but which one does Meiko like the best...?

wow thanks alot debollena i can't miss short ones & its looking intresting too i will sure pick it 😊
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey even i found dis one intersting m gonna read it..😳 ty for sharing here..😃 n jodah thanxx for asking..😉
jodah thumbnail
hello friends whats up 😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Jodah I asked Aahana to take care of those add posts..n also make sticky Music Corner thread n Intro of Anime n Manga thread..she did it...😃

hey Piggie thanks...

Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago
jodah thumbnail

hey Jodah I asked Aahana to take care of those add posts..n also make sticky Music Corner thread n Intro of Anime n Manga thread..she did it...😃

hey Piggie thanks...

thanks debo for  taking the step really needed 👍🏼 the adds threads are really annoying   i will put my favorite tracks soon in the AMC 😃
jodah thumbnail
i will finish '' working '' today why time run so fast on sunday 😆 there are couple of animes lined up '' another '' &  '' Ani Natsu de Matteru '' 😛
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ jodah: Hey, i had a question, is the anime "Working" really good? 
jodah thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingsea101

@ jodah: Hey, i had a question, is the anime "Working" really good? 

yes i loved it the story is refreshing not like as always school life , super natural etc it has 13 episodes .. you should give it a try ... its a hillarious one i had a good time watching it 😊