Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

WeekendAnalysisPost 7:When Passion meets Agression (Page 2)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Skanda very good analysis. I am disheartened that name of JA is going to change...now EK can take a lot of artistic liberty. ...I hope in spite of name change she sticks to original story of Jalal and Jodha...The serial is going good and she should not spoil it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06manzilmukulskanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ela:

One of the interviews of Ekta has reported that she plans to change the name of the show from Jodha Akbar to just AKBAR ...

... so the new name may be:

Akbar: Do dharmo se judi ek prem katha

What she plans to name Jodha is not clear, but even this can be done nicely if she changes the script to show that Jalal, after Jodha's success in chess, and especially after she refuses the prize, decided instead to give Jodha some status wiith a new name for her (maybe he can choose something that has a lot of meaning for him!). But as usual Jodha may misunderstand him that he is changing her name to erase her past or her wajood!

If Ekta does something like this it may look natural like part of the storyline and yet also appease the Rajput Karni Sena.

What do you think?

Edited by skanda12 - 17 August 2013 at 5:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesjyoti06manzilmukulSonaLuvZaSafriyya6elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
.I was pretty upset abt it...So it is still going to be story of Akbar...meaning EK cant mess with it much...I was thinking that she will show Akdha seperating than Jodha getting married to someone else Tongue, then realising than she loves Jalal ROFLand getting divorce from her second husband etc etc etc...Cry

I know it was not possible in those times but still I dont trust EK.

Thanks for clearing my doubts.

jyoti06manzilmukulskanda12

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Loved your post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06skanda12

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
fabulous post Clap Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

parish99 Goldie
parish99
parish99

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
nice post
also written it beautifully

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06skanda12

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

ok , I totally did not like Jalal pointing the  cut in Jodha's hand to Mainavati . After all that cut was caused by none other than him . Should not he feel bad about hurting her physically ? Hurting a girl physically ? He could've put Jodha in her place by saying something else...anything...

I find lack of sensitivity very unappealing in a person .

I love the green dress that Jalal wore today , but they should've given him some other jacket with it , the color was not suiting .

It seemed to me that Jodha was wearing the same dress of yesterday's episode . Now , why is that ? 

Or I'm wrong n it's a different dress ? 

I laughed very hard , I must confess , when Jalal was eating that mirchi-wala food . I couldn't help , rajat gave such awesome expressions .  Jalal's teary-eyed face was thing to behold n cherish . He's soo cute at that scene . I wished Jodha to look at him , she would've understand immediately that the dishes made by her had been tampered with . 

I found nothing wrong in Jodha's behavior . Jalal was again giving her the 'blaring eye - trying to scare ' treatment .  Jodha needed to tell him that this technique won't work this time . 

She gave Jalal solid n full-proof logic about her innocence in this whole mirchi food treatment . But he lend no ears . Very fair I must say . 

Actually  both have huge ego issues , but then I guess it's a bane of royality . 

No way I'm ready to agree that Jodha should feel sympathetic with a guy who had manhandled her just a day or two back . She has every reason to hate Jalal . It would look totally unrealistic if she suddenly goes all soft for a person who has even hurt her physically n do not show an ounce of regret . Instead Jalal mentioned that cut to Jodha's mother even . 

But one thing I'm pretty much sure that had there been anyone , just ANY OTHER person in Jalal's place n Jodha got to know that his mouth was burned by eating over-spicy food , she'd have made a fuss making him eat sweets , honey etc etc to soothe his mouth .

But it WAS Jalal , so she was completely indifferent to his situation because she has no compassion for him n I think she has yet no reason to feel any compassion for him . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211jyoti06skanda12manzilmukulLady_Macbeth

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah though I can't stand her Ouch but I can't deny the fact that she is playing great role to make Akdha come closer to each other, she playing like cupid. She thinks she can make Jalal hate Jodha more by provoking him against her but she is making him more obsessed for her & I am really liking it. LOL And I want her to provoke him more so we would get to see much intense scenes Tongue Day Dreaming. Totally agree! they both are caged in their ego. They love to hate eachother for now but once they both will witness soft side of each other they'll definitely fal in love Wink

jyoti06Super Koolskanda12

Go to top