parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice post
also written it beautifully
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

ok , I totally did not like Jalal pointing the  cut in Jodha's hand to Mainavati . After all that cut was caused by none other than him . Should not he feel bad about hurting her physically ? Hurting a girl physically ? He could've put Jodha in her place by saying something else...anything...

I find lack of sensitivity very unappealing in a person .

I love the green dress that Jalal wore today , but they should've given him some other jacket with it , the color was not suiting .

It seemed to me that Jodha was wearing the same dress of yesterday's episode . Now , why is that ? 

Or I'm wrong n it's a different dress ? 

I laughed very hard , I must confess , when Jalal was eating that mirchi-wala food . I couldn't help , rajat gave such awesome expressions .  Jalal's teary-eyed face was thing to behold n cherish . He's soo cute at that scene . I wished Jodha to look at him , she would've understand immediately that the dishes made by her had been tampered with . 

I found nothing wrong in Jodha's behavior . Jalal was again giving her the 'blaring eye - trying to scare ' treatment .  Jodha needed to tell him that this technique won't work this time . 

She gave Jalal solid n full-proof logic about her innocence in this whole mirchi food treatment . But he lend no ears . Very fair I must say . 

Actually  both have huge ego issues , but then I guess it's a bane of royality . 

No way I'm ready to agree that Jodha should feel sympathetic with a guy who had manhandled her just a day or two back . She has every reason to hate Jalal . It would look totally unrealistic if she suddenly goes all soft for a person who has even hurt her physically n do not show an ounce of regret . Instead Jalal mentioned that cut to Jodha's mother even . 

But one thing I'm pretty much sure that had there been anyone , just ANY OTHER person in Jalal's place n Jodha got to know that his mouth was burned by eating over-spicy food , she'd have made a fuss making him eat sweets , honey etc etc to soothe his mouth .

But it WAS Jalal , so she was completely indifferent to his situation because she has no compassion for him n I think she has yet no reason to feel any compassion for him . 

vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah though I can't stand her  but I can't deny the fact that she is playing great role to make Akdha come closer to each other, she playing like cupid. She thinks she can make Jalal hate Jodha more by provoking him against her but she is making him more obsessed for her & I am really liking it. πŸ˜† And I want her to provoke him more so we would get to see much intense scenes πŸ˜› . Totally agree! they both are caged in their ego. They love to hate eachother for now but once they both will witness soft side of each other they'll definitely fal in love πŸ˜‰
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Very nicely written posts...
mehvy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis! You got every point. 

I believe Rukhaiya may be feeling insecure in Jalal's attentions towards Jodha. Right now she may be passing it off as a game, but I feel she knows deep down that it's more than that. Because no matter how many times he will say that Jodha is just his present for his win, others can see she is fast becoming more than that. He is mesmerized by her. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful analysis Jyoti di, however I'm much afraid that what if they change the script under pressure from the Rajputs.  I just hope they don't do that, coz the story is getting gripping day by day n also it's progressing in a steady flow. πŸ‘
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis jyoti.
Da weekend was gr8 wid big bang hot romantic hate wala love scene. Then mirchi wala scene. I wanted jodha 2 act maturely. She should have tasted da food bt she accused jalu. And abt ruqu i find her totally evil more dan MA. She misguides jalu which is😑. And da flag scene jalu dreamt of jodha. Dat was a positive sign .
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Jalal and Jodha both r not in love yet ... Jodha hates Jalal with passion  while Jalal wants to own Jodha with agression 😳... This makes both characters very interesting since both r not ready to give up.. Its the battle of equals in a way πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³...What both r yet to realise that they both hv left a very deep mark in each other's heart which is impossible for anyone or their own self to wipe off β˜ΊοΈ and this is what will slowly bring them close to each other πŸ˜³

And this is the most amazing part...They both equally standing against each other...with their opinions feelings and egos at the same level!

What I feel is Jalal initially had made up his mind not to meet Jodha but that foolish Ruqaiyya seems to b hell bent on playing reverse cupid here by instigating Jalal to go to Jodha ka room and claim his authority on her since he is the king and he cant b humiliated by a random queen who says she is not interested in him .. at times I feel what a fool this Ruqaiyya is where she is sending her own husband to her new sautan so that Shehenshah can prove he is the man in this relationship πŸ˜†

LOLL, this is true..Ruqaiya's character is being played around in a very careless manner. She can become a very interesting character, if CVs be a little sincere in handling her!

Sad part here is no matter what Jalal does here , Jodha will think of it in a negative way only like she thinks Jalal is deliberately making a hue and cry about the food and also she thinks Jalal deliberately asked her parents to stay for some more time just to find out opportunities to mayb embarass her ..Mayb Jalal too thinks that he wants to put down Jodha at any cost but everytime I feel his heart is not giving him that permission to do so and so inspite of getting all angry on Jodha for giving him that spicy food , he still could not embarass her in front of his parents 😳😳...He might try to scare her in private that I will tell so and so to your parents but the truth is he is not able to do so which is driving him crazy πŸ˜›

Exactly...well said..How much ever Jalal tries harrasing Jodha in private...he ends up being not so mean to her in public! Like u said...this thing definitely frustrates him...dunno who will be the one who will tell him this isnt hatred but affection..loll!

.. I m waiting for the day when someone like Salima will make Jodha realise about the many positives of Jalal too

At times, i hope that itns not someone, but Jodha herself, who slowly starts seeing how Akbar is not so mean and cruel, but i doubt that will happen coz in every action of Jalal she somehow ends up concluding it with his evil intention!

And if Jalal was Mr.Unpredictable this week then Madam Jodha was the motormouth this week πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Fourth comes the scene where Jodha went on and on against Jalal thinking its Moti behind her but instead u hv Jalal listening to Jodha's words and I guess this is first time he mayb standing behind and doing work of his begum like giving puja thali and all just to listen what his begum thinks about her ..Poor Jalal .. he looked so damn amused with Jodha's list of complaints against him 🀣...Even though I dint like the way Jalal is blindly following Ruqaiyya's words here πŸ˜‘ but still the whole temple scene was funny the way Jodha opened her complaint box against Jalal to Moti and instead u hv Jalal listening to it all and mayb thinking woww this woman has a point damn it  πŸ˜†...One thing Ruquaiyya said right though about Jodha defeating Jalal's heart slowly πŸ˜›...Jodha is indeed defeating Jalal's heart here because his heart knows Jodha is right when she talks about how Jalal should not use her parents to play this one upmanship game with her πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Definitely one of my fav scenes...It was absolutely amazing, how after listening so much he dint stop her...but continued listening to all she said. S..All he cared was what the lady had to say to him...Him quitely givng the puja thaali was cute...so like a real husband!
He dint let his Shahenshah-ness come in between and stop Jodha! It was a subtle and adorable moment of Jodha-Akbar!

Last but not the least madam motormouth today too went on and on about the banjaras and their flag which again has a point reason why Jalal had to release those banjaras πŸ˜›...Jodha's words might frustrate Jalal but he too knows they all hv a perfect point which cannot b debated πŸ˜›... 

Jodha is lady who carries the courage to speak againts the injustice to any body...Here too the case was the same...Sumwhere it would have been nice to see what Akbars decision was without Jodhas inputs to that issue. If it was contrasting, it would have been another clash..loll! else it was another step forward to thinking matching!

Its interesting how Jodha's words r leaving Jalal all amused while Jalal's unexpected decisions are leaving Jodha and entire Mughal fraternity all shocked ...No wonder both r made for each other 😎

At present both r enjoying a snake and ladder game of sorts where at timesJodha gets upperhand like telling Jalal to remove his shoes in front of kanha to embarass him πŸ˜› and at times we see Jalal hving upper hand by asking Jodha about the cut in her wrist in front of her mother πŸ˜› ... This is clear indication that its going to b a playful relationship in future  for sure 😳 ...

And these moments are potrayed beautifully. Love the class and subtleness they carry..!

Misses for the week ...

But the whole Ruqaiyya bath scene in front of Jalal was in bad taste the way Ruquaiyya was shamelessly taking bath and Jalal kept standing like some servant in front of her asking her what to do next πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  .. The whole dignity of a Shehenshah came down in this scene which dint go down with me at all ... at times Ekta goes all extreme and destroys characters in this manner πŸ˜‘ .. she needs to b more careful while dealing with these historical characters

I agree BIG TIME with this...that was absolutely a BAKWAAS moment...lolll
It would have been so much better had Jalal asked Ruqaiyya to come and meet him or talked to her after she finished her bathing cum rose petal playing! Sumwhere it would have been justified, had Jalal been drunk. But with his Emperor status, he went nd talked to her was absolutely silly!

In real history , Ruquaiyya was not even this cunning .. here CVs made her into a scheming vamp now who is even dominating Jalal: The shehenshah ... I hope they dont continue this for long and after chess game we see a change of heart in Jalal as he will realise Jodha is different from others and no more remains dependent on Ruquaiyya πŸ˜‘ ...

Mahamanga is still a elderly lady , so taking suggestion or ideas from her is understandable but Jalal taking ideas from Ruquaiyya like a helpless defeated man was a big turn off for me ..

Yup, Mahamanga is way better than Ruqaiiya - who is being continuously shaped into Ekta ki Komolika types! 
(probably its the acting skills too!)
Again..Ruqaiyya herself plotting against Jodha is fine. But here Jalal keeps coming to her to ask ideas..whic is so not Jalal...!
I just hope they stop involving Jalal in kitchen politics. Let the harem ladies under the leadership of Ruqaiya.. sit and gossip and plot against Jodha..!

Jodha and her assumptions at times get too extreme πŸ€”

I love Jodha's character and I also understand where she is coming from .. but at times I feel she goes a bit too extreme with her assumptions regarding Jalal instead of trying to find out the real facts πŸ€”

Like for example , if she sees Jalal is all mad with her for spicy food , instead of assuming that Jalal is faking it or he cannot intake Amer's chilli , she could hv tasted that same food in kitchen once again to see if someone later mixed something in food 😊...

Then why this assumption that Jalal made Maan Singh his right hand so that he can prepare Maan singh to fight against his own people ?? I understand she hates Jalal for obvious reasons but why cant she believe that Jalal can make some selfless decisions too based on pure talent like he does in case of Maan singh after seeing the kind of loyalty he has for his people ...

I know its too early for Jodha to start seeing the positives of Jalal  , and somewhere she is right about few of her assumptions too but I feel at times she forcibly wants to make her heart believe that a person like Jalal can never take any positive or neutral decision for anyone πŸ€”...She has made a negative image regarding Jalal in her heart and she is hell bent on making sure that the negative image of Jalal remains intact in her heart

Somehow some of the assumptions Jodha made this week were a bit put off for me because I felt Jodha could hv done much better if instead of assuming certain things , she could tried to find out the real facts like the spicy food saga ... πŸ€”...

Jodha has made up her mind, that Jalal is rude cruel and mean...And unless she herself witnesses some good will of his...there isnt anything thats gonna change her opinion. When u hate someone, u just hate everything tht the person does!
Maybe the writers are just takign it to an extreme level so they can build up an interesting love story ahead(hopefully!).

Overall the week was quite good  and inspited of few misses here and there , I m still loving the way story is progressing ahead πŸ‘πŸΌ.,. started off with a big bang and Jalal-Jodha love-hate chemistry is getting better and better 😳😳

Ditto, loving the story progression as of now...hope the pace continues like this, yet there is movement in story (not just love story...it can be any story..loll!)
Looking forward to the chess match result...it is an interesting track in the story...Both the Begums respect stands in question. More of Ruqaiya, since she had challenged Jodha and was claimed to be the best player of Mughal sultanate! 

Looking forward to all your views πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for this post, its great to discuss the entire weeks happening in one place! 

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

Superb Analysis dear! Loved how u highlighted the progress in JAs relationship. 

3.       The smaller characters and what role they may play into the future of the Jodha-Jalal relationship

Here I see four sets of people( working in pairs) that could affect the future storyline:

a.       Salima and her little son (I see both as potential Cupids in the Jodha and Jalal love story. Salima may allso be a valuable source of info to Jodha on the true good nature of Jalal and the true ill-nature of maham and her son)

With all the little politics and hatred around...I m sure this will be the positive vibes for Jodha in the harem. Looking forward to this. 

b.      Adham and Moti Bai (catalysts for a change in Jodha and Jalal's personalities. Through the unhappy episode of the impending molestation of Moti by Adham, and then Jalal's imppending bad judgement against MotiBai by asking for her to be buried alive in a wall, there is opportunity for Jodha to intervene and impact Jalal's sense of justice and appeal to his heart-in-hiding!)

@bold-blue - And i am looking forward to this impact. though there are high chances of it being positive, sumwhere i feel Jalal may not truly take it in the good stride...After all it will be the first time one of his begum..whom he thinks he hates...who is nothing but a sign of his victory...has impacted his decision making. Not even Mahamanga has done that...! If its another clash...so looking forward to it. Bechaara Jalal, he would want to blast off Jodha...but cant bcoz she is right and he knows it..loll...Ohhh..nd if its in the darbar..phir toh icing on the cake. Khulle darbar mein Shahenshah ke judgement ki bezatti!

c.       Mansingh and Jalal (a new combination whereby Jalal can see his own younger self through the personality of Mansingh. The more Jalal  sees the younger version of himself in mansingh, the more he may be able to recover the lost parts of his personality for example his heart and his sioftness)

Would love to see this...really...Maan sing and Jalals connect would be superb (if Ekta wishes!) and Jodha witnessing it may bring a little edition to the negativity that Jodha has for Jalal.

d.      Ruqaiya and Maham (both the singed parties may decide to collude - Ruqaiya has had her nose cut in the chess game, and Maham will almost have her son's "you know what" cut after he tried to molest Moti Bai and get away (I personally think castration is the punishment Jalal should give him!).

Oops...might really not be looking forward to that... I dont mind Mahamanga potting against Jodha coz she sees the political danger that Jodhas and Jalals relationship can lead to... plus Adham khan- Motibai incident will be a huge blow to her...But getting on with Ruqaiyya and carrying out Kitchen politics is so not Mahamanga. For me even tht mirchi adding scene was more of Ruqaiyya types...not Mahamanga.
How i wish they both just stay away and play around there own ways...lolll...but i feel its gonna be the way u said! I probably can take Mahamanga planning some high-level saazish'es and using Ruqaiyya as a puppet...haha!

Would love to know if you all agree with my take above?

Edited by tara_211 - 10 years ago