Poor Sanchi

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi ppl I am kind of new here. i am a IPPKND and Do Dil Ek Jaan and D3 fan. I like BV but sinces Sanchia drama I have lessend it!! And coming to the topic;

Poor Sanchi if she would have been part of my family and she would throw tratrums like that. My dad would I have yelled at her reqlly badly and not talk to her for days, my mom had given her a tight slap they way she talks. 
I mean how can she talk to her famliy members so rudely?? I am spoiled in my family as I am the first girl in the house I gotten everything I have asked for. May family isalmost like Shekar family. But if I do something like Sanchi does, oh god my parents would have turned the house up side down. And I would get that thing at that moment!!
And my parents would also yelled at me if I talked to my brother so rudely or to my Bhabhi and insulted her. How can they give in everthing she asked for? Theres a limit to everything. And Sanchi has crossed that line millions of times and the family have kept num about it agreeing to everything she has/had said.
Theres a limit to things. If I had gone to some place new and people dont know me I wouldnt go and insult them. One day when my elder brother gets married I would god and bash up at my Bhabhi's place and insulted them like she has done sometime.  

The worst thing about Sanchi is her Ego her biggest ego I hope one day Jagya samshes it on her face, no one should be tooo proud of themselvs, i am a big ego but no that big.

Sanchi is a egoistc, spoilt, arrogant child!!!

In the beinging if her entry I could connect with her at some points, now 🤢 i get just irritated when I see her face. I agemore iritatted on Alokh and Ira for letting her insult everyonelike that. If I had been Ira I would have slapped her longtime before, no one from a good family is that way she is. Its so embarssing at times!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post 👏👏 only to see her face 🤢 kill me. I hate Saanchi really, beacuse of Saanchi now I hate Sumitra to 😕
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Good post 👏👏 only to see her face 🤢 kill me. I hate Saanchi really, beacuse of Saanchi now I hate Sumitra to 😕

Thank you for liking😳
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its confusing how sanchi can be like this in that family. Other children in that family are well-bred, be it shiv or Maahi. How come sanchi is like this. And what about army background of the family? Don't they give good education, morals and are usually well disciplined? All these things are missing from sanchi only😕. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A refreshing post from personal experience and point of view.

Very good.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
It is nice to have someone from IPKKNd here. Welcome.😊
adi1986 thumbnail
More than Sanchi...her parents are to blamed...they have failed miserably with her...she is a classic example of bad parenting...it seems they have paid so much attention in imparting good values in mahi & shiv, they ignored sanchi😕 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi1986

More than Sanchi...her parents are to blamed...they have failed miserably with her...she is a classic example of bad parenting...it seems they have paid so much attention in imparting good values in mahi & shiv, they ignored sanchi😕 

I think some are born bad. Cant help it.
Parents can do only that much. They cant change the real traits which are inborn.

I have seen girls like sanchi. I have seen mothers trying to discipline them. The mothers failed. Sanchi types resort to emotional blackmails, attempted suicides when they cant get what they want.
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Parents can do only that much. They cant change the real traits which are inborn.

I have seen girls like sanchi. I have seen mothers trying to discipline them. The mothers failed. Sanchi types resort to emotional blackmails, attempted suicides when they cant get what they want.

😡Yes  , some are born bad and some are made mad  , here in  both ways we  the viewers caught  in the  wrong side.
adi1986 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

@ I agree. But the way they've shown Ira & Alok handling Sanchi is not right. If Sanchi is stubborn then even they need to put they're foot down. And if feel they cant handle her take her for counselling...i really think she needs it😆. Look at how easily they agreed with her rishta...overnight decision😲...instead of directly going with rishta, the least they could have done was waited for a while and figured out if even Jagiya likes her or not😕.