India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Story getting boring... (Page 2)

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
this is my personal opinian  regarding such kind of posts...
plz guys..before posting any post plz go through forum rules...plz..yaar..
...spread positivity...not critisizam ...
there is up n downs in every show...kisi bhee show me sirf acchee bate hee nahee hoti...downs ke bina UP ka kya maza...hai na...

.if i've posted anything wrong ,then sorry  ,"i respect everyones opinion" & i am sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143Musiquelover

ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akafan

Hey sheldev,

Seriously cut it out. If you see this forum there are only good things about this show. Fans all across the world are praising Amit's and Amita's character and the freshness in the story. You don't seem to watch the show properly, to notice the pleasant surprises in the track. Yes you are entitled to change or not change the channel. That's your wish but as far as I know people don't change the channels if they like a show. There are many believers and fans off Amita ka amit who have enjoyed the uniqueness of the plot and some unconventional star cast who have grown on us above and beyond. So please it's my request to you, that if you have nothing good or positive to contribute please look for some other show bashing forum

Thank you!

And

Amita ka amit is the best show on Sony tv.
Akafan:
I really think you need to cut-it-out and back off a little here. Just like you have an opinion I have one too. Please don't shove your thoughts down my throat. When there is something good about the show, I speak & when I feel there is not something good, I speak as well so don't advise me on what to do. If you are a firm believer & a die-hard fan, then by all means be one. I don't have a problem with it & you shouldn't have a problem if I am not a DIE HARD fan. I see the show as a general audience not only as being one die hard fan. And for your kind info, I was NOT bashing the show or criticizing the actors in particular but simply stating my OPINION.

Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MonChreri-

ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

respecting everyones opinion (including mine), i had to post in this thread

we ,members of AKA forum are suppozed to be diehard A2 fans-
who usually leaves no stone unturned to increase the popularity of this show ,to prevent the show from getting axed,
we cry,laugh ..all with the characters of this show. 
& we are in this forum coz we identify with the characters of this show

the purpose of writing all this is that when i turned on the forum page today ...i spotted this post & it really disturbed me
can't we really spare this forum from A2 criticism ?

if i've posted anything wrong ,then once again imust say ,"i respect everyones opinion" & i am sorry.

I am sorry if this post disturbed you. But just like most of you here, I also really enjoyed this show until now. I am only writing this because I feel, in my opinion, I am not enjoying this show as much as I used to and that's why I posted my opinion. I really do hope that this show gets back on track like before so I can enjoy it as much as before. Thank you for being polite in your post. I do appreciate you respecting everyone's opinion.

kuin

a2zz Groupbie
a2zz
a2zz

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
respect everybody opinion.
i personally feel we are all used to seeing such high voltage drama in our serials and films that we r not able to appreciate simple and realistic stories like AKA.
AKA mein jo bhi dikhayee jati hai woh real life mein ho sakth hain... simple ways of expressing love...no high drama like sudden business failure, accident,memory loss... LOLLOL
that can be the reason why not everybody is not enjoying the show...
but its OK.. all can have their own opinion...
just wish they sow some more romance on AKA... yaar Chandnish ke offscreen videos mein isse zyada nazdeekhi hain...just look at the way Nishad was holding her in the latest video...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1lily.lotus.rosy

kuin Groupbie
kuin
kuin

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShelDev

I am sorry if this post disturbed you. But just like most of you here, I also really enjoyed this show until now. I am only writing this because I feel, in my opinion, I am not enjoying this show as much as I used to and that's why I posted my opinion. I really do hope that this show gets back on track like before so I can enjoy it as much as before. Thank you for being polite in your post. I do appreciate you respecting everyone's opinion.

I totally agree with you. Forums are not meant only for appreciating... we are free to express and discuss good and bad point of the show... We are not bashing any character, we are just discussing the way they are proceeding this story. Even I used to like this show very much, but now I think it has reduced to saas-bahu drama with Amita trying to please Falguni all the time. Even I like simple stories but the show shouldn't be such simple that there is no story at all.
And about changing the channel, I have only one hindi channel here at USA and I pay a good amount of money for it so I expect them to show some good and interesting story and therefore I have every right to express my view on the show.

ShelDev

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuin

Originally posted by ShelDev

I totally agree with you. Forums are not meant only for appreciating... we are free to express and discuss good and bad point of the show... We are not bashing any character, we are just discussing the way they are proceeding this story. Even I used to like this show very much, but now I think it has reduced to saas-bahu drama with Amita trying to please Falguni all the time. Even I like simple stories but the show shouldn't be such simple that there is no story at all.
And about changing the channel, I have only one hindi channel here at USA and I pay a good amount of money for it so I expect them to show some good and interesting story and therefore I have every right to express my view on the show.

Hello,

I don't think you have been watching the episodes lately, the show is completely focusing on the relationship between amita and amit. Being in Us I pay a good amount too and watch only the shows that I like. There are so many serials that show absolute nonsense why just target only Amita ka amit for bashing?
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
No offense or bashing intended, neither I am taking anyone's side, but thought as an AKAian, I too need to say something in this thread! 

Firstly, I agree with the topic starter (and all those who r feeling its getting boring) to some extent as I too feel AKA got boring or lost its original charm and beauty in its storyline ever since "Kajal-Atul/Jiggy" track started and though it ended shortly but then they brought the fallu-Amita saas-bahu track, which killed my interest for the show more. Yes I know its a family drama and as they r showing Amita as the bahu of a family, so such saas-bahu track is ought to come one day or other. Later they started the Amita as Radha dance track and its running for more than 2 weeks now. Though it started promisingly but after watching 2 weeks Amita in rehearsal, Sid criticizing and later accepting her as radha then possible love triangle on the way, I'm not able to keep my interest and sometimes it seemed Chandni over-acting not being her natural self as amita. My plain POV about why I feel the storyline is not appealing to me anymore. Its a surprise when I will admit tht nowadays I don't even watch the show regularly, neither feel bad missing one episode coz of its storyline and coz of acting of some of the actors.

I maybe one of the first member of this forum, who said the episode or storyline as 'Boring' in its rating episode thread before this thread was posted. I wont say calling a show getting bored is bashing the show, its characters coz I find the word boring as normal term referring me not getting interest in the current track. But the question of criticism arises when one person calling it boring without stating the rightful reasons or points behind thinking it boring and how the cvs can work to make it interesting. Positive constructive criticism is rather better for the show and all shud appreciate the member who does it. 

And when the topic starter said about "nothing interesting left in the show" then I disagree coz if u have watched the show before when it was interesting then u wud know the show has great potential and has great talented casts who can execute it to make it look appealing and interesting to us. I also agree with those members when they said we shud not stop supporting the show or the forum as when more negativity is spread all over then the show's existence will be under threat. I also agree tht all show have ups and downs and not always u will find everyone talking good about the show, as its a public forum and all have equal rights to post anything in this forum so we shud welcome all and appreciate their feelings whether its good or bad criticizing posts, etc.

My point of views so plz dont take any offence and if anyone is hurt then I am sincerely sorry.

ShelDev

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I will also look forward to another new thread opened by those who felt AKA getting boring where they will place their ideas of how they expect CVs can make the show more interesting for all the viewers. I too wanna add some ideas there in that thread like the preeti-sanjay wedding track, some light dramas, full-on dance and music, with A2 romantic moments. Also they can arrange some party to celebrate post-Amita's dance success before we see one more serious (interesting) track being introduced.

par pehle us preeti-sanjay ko shadi kara do yaar, un dono ki to ab halaat hi kharap ho raha hain bina shadi kiye...TV pe yeah ab breaking news hogi ki kaab un dono ka shaadi hoga...so late tht even A2 will attend it wth their new born baby?

Go to top