India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Story getting boring...

kuin Groupbie
kuin
kuin

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Can't they think of some new track in the show...I am really bored of see the same thing again and again -  Amita trying to succeed either in some competition or in some Puja.
I really liked the show when it started but now I don't  even mind if I miss an episode or two because there is nothing interesting left in show. Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi guptarajpalkashisharc_30Raleighbcat-MonChreri-ShelDevprernacdaNaina007

ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Thank you for this post. I have been feeling sort of the same in regards to the show. I am actually tired of seeing Amita in every frame trying to please everyone around...Boring!!

This is just my opinion - so please no bashing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatNaina007

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
arrey yAaar each men itni boring lagrahi thi kya ???? Oh no... Lekin forum toh pagalon ki terah amita PE wah wah jar rahi hai...

waise mujhe agar kuch bhi boring lage na to pata hai kya option chunti hu... Hehe remote lo aur Chanel change karliyo... BAass problem solved

waise friends, sap imp rules of the forum pad lijiye ek baar. Kya haina, aise posts banake forum mein space kyun barbaad karte hai yaar why make another post to criticize???? In the episode rating post itself u can clck poor n scribble all this...
I request u to post any such of views in episode rating post pls... Don't waste the bandwidth of the forum yaar

nothing to hurt u friends but there is protocol we all follow here so pls

pankhi07aphrodite143

ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

arrey yAaar each men itni boring lagrahi thi kya ???? Oh no... Lekin forum toh pagalon ki terah amita PE wah wah jar rahi hai...

waise mujhe agar kuch bhi boring lage na to pata hai kya option chunti hu... Hehe remote lo aur Chanel change karliyo... BAass problem solved

waise friends, sap imp rules of the forum pad lijiye ek baar. Kya haina, aise posts banake forum mein space kyun barbaad karte hai yaar why make another post to criticize???? In the episode rating post itself u can clck poor n scribble all this...
I request u to post any such of views in episode rating post pls... Don't waste the bandwidth of the forum yaar

Just an FYI dear - everyone here is entitled to his or her opinion. Even if we are taking the space on this forum please don't worry about it because we are not taking the space from you personally. And one more thing - its my personal choice whether I decide to or not to change the channel because I pay for it from my pocket and no one else's. So the decision to change or not to change is strictly for me to decide.

Smile!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MonChreri-

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShelDev

Just an FYI dear - everyone here is entitled to his or her opinion. Even if we are taking the space on this forum please don't worry about it because we are not taking the space from you personally. And one more thing - its my personal choice whether I decide to or not to change the channel because I pay for it from my pocket and no one else's. So the decision to change or not to change is strictly for me to decide.

Smile!!LOL

excuse me I didn't mean to hurt anyone here to give me a reply this way dear. Coz episode rating post is kept for all this. I clearly mentioned my intention was not to hurt u guys personally. By the way even if u talk about I don't care. Lets not pass persnolised statements. But there r few rules we have come up with so pls go through that once and talk to me.

Note: Request DT to close this thread please. Seperate discontent posts and bashings sorts posts where ppl take comments personally and start arguing pm that r strictly not e,tertained to maintain health of the forum

*reported.
ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShelDev

Smile!!LOL

excuse me I didn't mean to hurt anyone here to give me a reply this way dear. Coz episode rating post is kept for all this. I clearly mentioned my intention was not to hurt u guys personally. By the way even if u talk about I don't care. Lets not pass persnolised statements. But there r few rules we have come up with so pls go through that once and talk to me.

Note: Request DT to close this thread please. Seperate discontent posts and bashings sorts posts where ppl take comments personally and start arguing pm that r strictly not e,tertained to maintain health of the forum

*reported.

The topic is not based on one episode where I would need to post in the "episode rating" post like you mentioned instead the topic is about the "story getting boring" which in my opinion is a fair one to start on its own. I was not talking about just one episode but in general with the story and that, dear, is different from ONE episode rating post.

This was taken personally because even though I had specifically said its my opinion in my first post, your comment about the changing the channel, was not appropriate. In that regard, I felt the need to reply to you personally because you mentioned it first in your reply.

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey sheldev,

Seriously cut it out. If you see this forum there are only good things about this show. Fans all across the world are praising Amit's and Amita's character and the freshness in the story. You don't seem to watch the show properly, to notice the pleasant surprises in the track. Yes you are entitled to change or not change the channel. That's your wish but as far as I know people don't change the channels if they like a show. There are many believers and fans off Amita ka amit who have enjoyed the uniqueness of the plot and some unconventional star cast who have grown on us above and beyond. So please it's my request to you, that if you have nothing good or positive to contribute please look for some other show bashing forum

Thank you!

And

Amita ka amit is the best show on Sony tv.

aphrodite143Musiquelover

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
respecting everyones opinion (including mine), i had to post in this thread

we ,members of AKA forum are suppozed to be diehard A2 fans-
who usually leaves no stone unturned to increase the popularity of this show ,to prevent the show from getting axed,
we cry,laugh ..all with the characters of this show. 
& we are in this forum coz we identify with the characters of this show

the purpose of writing all this is that when i turned on the forum page today ...i spotted this post & it really disturbed me
can't we really spare this forum from A2 criticism ?

if i've posted anything wrong ,then once again imust say ,"i respect everyones opinion" & i am sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Go to top