ksg pik (Page 9)

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Originally posted by EternalFrission

LOL
i liked her dress...but the makeup artist isnt to gud!!!

yeh...he looks old for zoe when he has all that beard...but indian serials are too funny,cause whenever the guy is depressed or going through a bad time they grow beard LOLLOLLOL

the yellow dress was pretty but then the beige shrug took the beauty away from it Dead ... and her braid wasnt so nicely done... Ive seen pretty flower braids but her's just looked awkward with the weird artificial hair sticking out at the bottom... KSG was right it really does look like a horse tail LOL 

omg her make-up artist!!! okay sorry I dont wanna be mean but are we sure Surbhi does have a makeup artist? I know for the simple makeup she does it herself, the eyeliner and lipstick ... but for the Eid function look how beautiful Dilshad and Najma looked, they did their own makeup, it was shown on SBS/SBB them getting ready. 

LOOL yeah I agree he does look too old for Zoya with a beard LOL ... lol they really do or when the track isnt too good Tongue

true...u knw kabhi really mock the clothes they are given...they dont like wat they are given to wearLOL

i know...especially the wedding day...the make up was horrible...she is so pretty without make up..dont know wat they do to her face...Angry...yeh najma n dilshad make up is awesome...

dilshad's new hairstyle is cute..she is definately the prettiest television mom...so elegant & graceful

tbh i like zoe with little make up..she doesnt need that much make-upSmile

hehe...i gues thats how its done in the indian style...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by EternalFrission - 18 August 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

lol congrats your post has gotten 1200+ views Embarrassed

conngratz to u too...look at our comments LOL...thats why the views

-Ishqbaaaz-

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

so true he doesnt show his age...he is like 30 ryt??

He's 31 LOL ... omg if you compare his looks from KZK to DMG and now, wow what a difference! 

i didnt watch kzk...i never use to like KSG before...but after QH i became his fanTongue...n then i watched dmg...i liked him flirty...hope he flirts with zoeEmbarrassed

-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

true...u knw kabhi really mock the clothes they are given...they dont like wat they are given to wearLOL

i know...especially the wedding day...the make up was horrible...she is so pretty without make up..dont know wat they do to her face...Angry...yeh najma n dilshad make up is awesome...

dilshad's new hairstyle is cute..she is definately the prettiest television mom...so elegant & graceful

LOOL KSG especially hated that gold sherwani ahha LOL ... and they bash Tanveer more than us Tongue

omg that wedding day makeup was horrendous like who wears olive coloured eye shadow? Stern Smile ... who ever does Surbhi's makeup, Dilshad and Najma should give him/her tips :P 

I love Dilshad's new hairstyle, it's cute <3 I dont like Najma's new hair, too much bangs :/ 

yeah Zoya looks much better with less makeup ... and no shimmery eye shadow, it doesn't suit her 

Mystic_nights_

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

lol congrats your post has gotten 1200+ views Embarrassed

conngratz to u too...look at our comments LOL...thats why the views

LOL thank you ... almost 1500 views now Tongue

Mystic_nights_

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

He's 31 LOL ... omg if you compare his looks from KZK to DMG and now, wow what a difference! 

i didnt watch kzk...i never use to like KSG before...but after QH i became his fanTongue...n then i watched dmg...i liked him flirty...hope he flirts with zoeEmbarrassed

I havent watched all of KZK, only some KSG scenes ... didnt like his character, well then again who could, he was a rapist Stern Smile ... Ive seen him a bit in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (on youtube recently) ... oh my has his acting improved so much ... I loved him dmg, his character was so cute <3 ... I like him in QH too :) 

Mystic_nights_

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

LOOL KSG especially hated that gold sherwani ahha LOL ... and they bash Tanveer more than us Tongue

omg that wedding day makeup was horrendous like who wears olive coloured eye shadow? Stern Smile ... who ever does Surbhi's makeup, Dilshad and Najma should give him/her tips :P 

I love Dilshad's new hairstyle, it's cute <3 I dont like Najma's new hair, too much bangs :/ 

yeah Zoya looks much better with less makeup ... and no shimmery eye shadow, it doesn't suit her 

LOL

Yeh i agree...that orange lipstick...and what they did to her beautiful her??

najma n dilshad go for the natural look, it suits them pretty well...surbhi shud toSmile

yeh me to i dont like najma's hairstyle...i prefer her with straight hair...
do u like the imran/najma trackLOL...or do u feel cv'sjust brought it in?

-Ishqbaaaz-

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

I havent watched all of KZK, only some KSG scenes ... didnt like his character, well then again who could, he was a rapist Stern Smile ... Ive seen him a bit in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (on youtube recently) ... oh my has his acting improved so much ... I loved him dmg, his character was so cute <3 ... I like him in QH too :) 

LOL...omgee rapistLOL...tanu nearly rApist in QHLOL
yeh in dmghe was very cute...with the blue eyes...everyone in DMG had that colour contactsLOL

-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index