Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

ksg pik (Page 13)

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

cause they were step brothers...so he wanted madhu...thats why he asked for divorce otherwise he would kill rk...now they together rk found out... Sultan and his obsession with Madhu Stern Smile Dead ... thank goodness RK found out 
the heroin track is most likey to start up next..me looking forward to thatEmbarrassed awww I heard about that, seems like a lot of ppl are excited for that :)

yeh in IPKKND so may were like statues...lol
QH gul has really planned it out well each & everyone has screen palce..even small nuzzhatLOL hehe yesh! Gul is trying her best to do everything right this time around

i dont think helikes his wife...he was shocked when she came back, he knows how cruel she is..I can tell he loves Humaira A LOT, and is ready to kill anyone who hurts Humaira... but Razia I guess he just puts up with her cuz she's his wife in society's eyes and he does anything to make sure he has the best rep in society. 

n wat is all this about zoyaan track...ConfusedOuch...hope cv's dont do such a thing!!! It all depends on TRPs, they will do whatever will give them TRPs, we'll just have to wait and see what they do Ouch ... I really cants see a ZoYaan love track happening, but if it does I guess it's all for the better, some lesson will come out of it and in the end it will always be AsYa together. Smile

Edited by MannieXO - 31 August 2013 at 1:30pm

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged

@EternalFrission: TFS the pic!!!!Smile

KSG looks hot in dis pic!!!!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index