-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

yeh me to...but i hate that acteress...Dead

me to i dont watch it...its too slow...and dont like the cast..beside the leads

aww...i love MB...i am crazy for vishtiEmbarrassed

yeah that actress acts a bit too extra ... she seems cocky in real life :/ 

the story was too slow for me too ... like it took forever for Saras to see Kumud's face :/ 

awww I think Vishti are brilliant actors but I dunno some of the tracks bore me :/ ... I watch it every once in a while though just not everyday like QH 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystic_nights_

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

hehe, yeh,...but that didnt happen...shireen doesnt deserve rashidLOL
yeh i agree, atleast they started giving her jewellaery in the beginning she hardly had on any jewels, yeh i hate her jeans, people hardly where those anymore, in england skinnies is most worn. they shud do a revamp on her wardrobe.

i liked her one top though, that navy one she wore before the mangalpur track, when theat goon shot dilsha. that was a pretty one.

i agree, arya love story is better then asya's...very original and sweet.
yeh i have seen many ppl have become fanatic over kekti after this arya track, gul was sharp in doing this track...more viewers. even i love their music...vikrant is so cute...he is amazing despite being so shy in real lifeEmbarrassed

yeh me najran music is the only thing that is good in that track...hate them 2..najma was so cute but no so IRRITATING!!!Angry
HAHA...i wish so to...mommy will do good job at that.

u know that scene where ayan mocked hasu's luagh...omg!!! he did so good there...!!!
she is so dark to n she has the guts to go on at nikhat..i dont think she ever looked in the mirrorROFL

seriously how did a bimbo like Shireen manage to snatch a married man and get pregnant? Before getting pregnant did she even know how women get pregnant? Or does she still not understand the process till this day? LOL
omg yeah her jeans are kinda out of date ... everyone wears skinnies here too Smile ... I dont get why she only wears jeans, like yeah they're her favourite but why cant see wear other pants like dress pants for a change? 
Ohh that navy top is from one of those popular British stores, I think Zara :) My friend found it online I believe on their shop (Zara) and sent me the link... I thought I had the link bookmarked but now I cant find it Disapprove

omg I feel like one day more ppl are gonna be fans of AyRa than AsYa... I already have many friends (they arent on IF) who like AyRa more ... it might turn out to be like EHMMBH (Jeevika and Viren were the main couple but then a lot of ppl started liking Virat and Maanvi more) ... both Ketki and Vikrant are adorable <3

LOOOL I agree the bg music is the only good thing Tongue 

LMFAOOO ahhaa that laugh was hilarious, his face!!!! ... omg Haseena's face confuses me... sometimes her face looks so dark and other times it looks fairly light Confused

ROFL

so true how did she manage to get preggo!?Confused...i dont think she knows till today the process!!!...her IQ level seriously...no wonder rashid didnt fall for her!!!LOL

omg!!! no wonder that top looked so awesome...it must be SJ's collection...yep it doesnt mean u from USA u have to wear jeans only...she shud wear black skinnies or other colours to..it gives the modern touch too..Embarrassed...oh noo...Ouch...i loved that top..ur frind got it??

so true...i was shocked when i saw all the praises for arya...i hope not...i dont want division of fans...i hate when all that happen..i hate fights!!!...i too love them...vikrant is so cute...did u see his eyes when he cries...n his puppy dog face...awwwEmbarrassed...he is really like the small brother...i also noticed that Gul is investing in arya...u saw the wardrobe...nice ayan and humz clothes...Clap

its the foundation...she really plasters her face & her friend haha...omg!!! haseena's husband seems to be dunmConfusedLOL...i havent heard him speak!!!

-Ishqbaaaz-

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

yeh me to...but i hate that acteress...Dead

me to i dont watch it...its too slow...and dont like the cast..beside the leads

aww...i love MB...i am crazy for vishtiEmbarrassed

yeah that actress acts a bit too extra ... she seems cocky in real life :/ 

the story was too slow for me too ... like it took forever for Saras to see Kumud's face :/ 

awww I think Vishti are brilliant actors but I dunno some of the tracks bore me :/ ... I watch it every once in a while though just not everyday like QH 

yep...Smile

vishti are brilliant...yeh the sultan trackDead...i couldnt bear it!!! but now the old MB is backBig smile

thats the good thing with QH,its very well planned out and she has lots of well skeched characters, so u can watch all of them,...n each of them have their own stories.

btw does mamujan like his wife...or was he just to HAPPY to get rid of her??LOL

-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL

so true how did she manage to get preggo!?Confused...i dont think she knows till today the process!!!...her IQ level seriously...no wonder rashid didnt fall for her!!!LOL

omg!!! no wonder that top looked so awesome...it must be SJ's collection...yep it doesnt mean u from USA u have to wear jeans only...she shud wear black skinnies or other colours to..it gives the modern touch too..Embarrassed...oh noo...Ouch...i loved that top..ur frind got it??

so true...i was shocked when i saw all the praises for arya...i hope not...i dont want division of fans...i hate when all that happen..i hate fights!!!...i too love them...vikrant is so cute...did u see his eyes when he cries...n his puppy dog face...awwwEmbarrassed...he is really like the small brother...i also noticed that Gul is investing in arya...u saw the wardrobe...nice ayan and humz clothes...Clap

its the foundation...she really plasters her face & her friend haha...omg!!! haseena's husband seems to be dunmConfusedLOL...i havent heard him speak!!!

I'm intrigued to know the whole story behind Rashid & Shireen... I seriously dont believe that he could cheat on Dilshad with Shireen of all women out there ... and in the last precap Shireen said something like when relationships break you get stuck being the second wife after ... so it looks like she was with someone before Rashid Stern Smile

yeah exactly! I wanna see her in other colour pants/jeans ... I wanna see her in beige skinnies :) ... nope my friend didnt get it, she was only surfing through the online shop Tongue

aww yeah same here, dont want that... Vikrant is a fab actor, I just wanna hug him when he cries <3 .. and KSG hehe :p ... omg yeah I noticed!!! Before Ayaan only had like one or two outfits (those awful pink skinnies gotta go!) ... now Ayaan's been getting so many new outfits...yes even Humaira ... I dont like Asad's new wardrobe post SR fiasco ... I miss his old business attire Cry

lol true, even Surbhi they make her wear so much foundation to make her look lighter ...  the episodes in the beginning, Zoya was darker back then, she use to wear less make-up ... lol Haseena's friend? I think that's her sister :P ... yeah both their hubbies dont talk Tongue

Edited by MannieXO - 27 August 2013 at 7:50pm

Mystic_nights_

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

yep...Smile

vishti are brilliant...yeh the sultan trackDead...i couldnt bear it!!! but now the old MB is backBig smile

thats the good thing with QH,its very well planned out and she has lots of well skeched characters, so u can watch all of them,...n each of them have their own stories.

omg what happened in MB? Like why did Sultan make Madhu file for divorce? Are RK and MAdhu back together now? 

Yes I agree, I like how all the characters are given a story ... didn't like how some characters in IPKKND were used more as decorations 

LOOL I have no clue what's up with Gazia's love story ... Ghaffur confuses me, I cant figure out if he actually loves his wife :/ ... what do you think? 

Edited by MannieXO - 27 August 2013 at 7:54pm

Mystic_nights_

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

ROFL

I'm intrigued to know the whole story behind Rashid & Shireen... I seriously dont believe that he could cheat on Dilshad with Shireen of all women out there ... and in the last precap Shireen said something like when relationships break you get stuck being the second wife after ... so it looks like she was with someone before Rashid Stern Smile

yeah exactly! I wanna see her in other colour pants/jeans ... I wanna see her in beige skinnies :) ... nope my friend didnt get it, she was only surfing through the online shop Tongue

aww yeah same here, dont want that... Vikrant is a fab actor, I just wanna hug him when he cries <3 .. and KSG hehe :p ... omg yeah I noticed!!! Before Ayaan only had like one or two outfits (those awful pink skinnies gotta go!) ... now Ayaan's been getting so many new outfits...yes even Humaira ... I dont like Asad's new wardrobe post SR fiasco ... I miss his old business attire Cry

lol true, even Surbhi they make her wear so much foundation to make her look lighter ...  the episodes in the beginning, Zoya was darker back then, she use to wear less make-up ... lol Haseena's friend? I think that's her sister :P ... yeah both their hubbies dont talk Tongue

yep, i agree...but you know in the beginning episodes when they showed ayann-asad as kids...i didnt really get it, why was rashid with dilshad but with shireen's kids??Confused...me too looking forward for that story to unfold.

i guess i shud write to the PH, and tell them to give zoe a change in her wardrobe...i love her night wear though..those are pretty cute...they invest in good night wear same with khushi i use to like her night wear but hate the indian suites with those pom poms. LOL

aww...it would be awesome to own that topEmbarrassed

yeh i agree, i also miss those waist coat and his short hair...ASAP he shud return to that style of dressing..he looked extra hot...that airport scene he looked way handsome...

i dont like too much foundation on the stars cause when they smile they face wrinkles and their face looks too stiff..

u know haseena is really irritating but she is a good actress lol

i want their hubbies to talkLOL

-Ishqbaaaz-

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

yep...Smile

omg what happened in MB? Like why did Sultan make Madhu file for divorce? Are RK and MAdhu back together now? 

Yes I agree, I like how all the characters are given a story ... didn't like how some characters in IPKKND were used more as decorations 

LOOL I have no clue what's up with Gazia's love story ... Ghaffur confuses me, I cant figure out if he actually loves his wife :/ ... what do you think? 

cause they were step brothers...so he wanted madhu...thats why he asked for divorce otherwise he would kill rk...now they together rk found out...
the heroin track is most likey to start up next..me looking forward to thatEmbarrassed

yeh in IPKKND so may were like statues...lol
QH gul has really planned it out well each & everyone has screen palce..even small nuzzhatLOL

i dont think helikes his wife...he was shocked when she came back, he knows how cruel she is..

n wat is all this about zoyaan track...ConfusedOuch...hope cv's dont do such a thing!!!

-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

yep, i agree...but you know in the beginning episodes when they showed ayann-asad as kids...i didnt really get it, why was rashid with dilshad but with shireen's kids??Confused...me too looking forward for that story to unfold. 

i guess i shud write to the PH, and tell them to give zoe a change in her wardrobe...i love her night wear though..those are pretty cute...they invest in good night wear same with khushi i use to like her night wear but hate the indian suites with those pom poms. LOL

aww...it would be awesome to own that topEmbarrassed

yeh i agree, i also miss those waist coat and his short hair...ASAP he shud return to that style of dressing..he looked extra hot...that airport scene he looked way handsome...

i dont like too much foundation on the stars cause when they smile they face wrinkles and their face looks too stiff..

u know haseena is really irritating but she is a good actress lol

i want their hubbies to talkLOL

From what I know, Dilshad and Shireen found out about each other around the same time... Shireen left Ayaan with Rashid and Rashid went back to Dilshad with Ayaan. Asad raised Ayaan for a couple years until the gudiya factory raaz happened and Rashid took Ayaan back with him.

lol yeah you should! yeah her night gowns are much better, I like the pink one  :') ...she also has a white one in the same design as the pink which I love as well...and I like her white one she wore during the almost kiss scene ;p...omg I hated khushi's puffy sleeves with the pom=poms Dead

yes, he should! I think thats Asad's best style Day Dreaming

LOOL so true... even KSG is always touching up on the foundation in between shots Ouch

lool yeah she is a good actress, her expressions are so funny LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index