ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: EternalFrission

πŸ˜†

i hated that politician look🀒
yeh meetoo he looks very handsome when clean shaved😳...n short hair

yeh he looked amazing in that serial

LOL I didnt like the politician look either but I wasnt bothered by it as much as I was by Zoya's Eid look... why do they keep giving her the least stylish looks compared to Dilshad and Najma? :/ 

He looks nice with a stubble too but he looks much youthful with clean shaven πŸ˜³
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MannieXO

LOL I didnt like the politician look either but I wasnt bothered by it as much as I was by Zoya's Eid look... why do they keep giving her the least stylish looks compared to Dilshad and Najma? :/ 

He looks nice with a stubble too but he looks much youthful with clean shaven πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†
i liked her dress...but the makeup artist isnt to gud!!!

yeh...he looks old for zoe when he has all that beard...but indian serials are too funny,cause whenever the guy is depressed or going through a bad time they grow beard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

he's like one of those rare guys who gets hotter by age πŸ˜³

so true he doesnt show his age...he is like 30 ryt??
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

πŸ˜†
i liked her dress...but the makeup artist isnt to gud!!!

yeh...he looks old for zoe when he has all that beard...but indian serials are too funny,cause whenever the guy is depressed or going through a bad time they grow beard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the yellow dress was pretty but then the beige shrug took the beauty away from it πŸ€’ ... and her braid wasnt so nicely done... Ive seen pretty flower braids but her's just looked awkward with the weird artificial hair sticking out at the bottom... KSG was right it really does look like a horse tail πŸ˜† 

omg her make-up artist!!! okay sorry I dont wanna be mean but are we sure Surbhi does have a makeup artist? I know for the simple makeup she does it herself, the eyeliner and lipstick ... but for the Eid function look how beautiful Dilshad and Najma looked, they did their own makeup, it was shown on SBS/SBB them getting ready. 

LOOL yeah I agree he does look too old for Zoya with a beard πŸ˜† ... lol they really do or when the track isnt too good πŸ˜›
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

so true he doesnt show his age...he is like 30 ryt??

He's 31 πŸ˜† ... omg if you compare his looks from KZK to DMG and now, wow what a difference! 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
lol congrats your post has gotten 1200+ views πŸ˜³
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

the yellow dress was pretty but then the beige shrug took the beauty away from it πŸ€’ ... and her braid wasnt so nicely done... Ive seen pretty flower braids but her's just looked awkward with the weird artificial hair sticking out at the bottom... KSG was right it really does look like a horse tail πŸ˜† 

omg her make-up artist!!! okay sorry I dont wanna be mean but are we sure Surbhi does have a makeup artist? I know for the simple makeup she does it herself, the eyeliner and lipstick ... but for the Eid function look how beautiful Dilshad and Najma looked, they did their own makeup, it was shown on SBS/SBB them getting ready. 

LOOL yeah I agree he does look too old for Zoya with a beard πŸ˜† ... lol they really do or when the track isnt too good πŸ˜›

true...u knw kabhi really mock the clothes they are given...they dont like wat they are given to wearπŸ˜†

i know...especially the wedding day...the make up was horrible...she is so pretty without make up..dont know wat they do to her face...😑...yeh najma n dilshad make up is awesome...

dilshad's new hairstyle is cute..she is definately the prettiest television mom...so elegant & graceful

tbh i like zoe with little make up..she doesnt need that much make-up😊

hehe...i gues thats how its done in the indian style...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

lol congrats your post has gotten 1200+ views πŸ˜³

conngratz to u too...look at our comments πŸ˜†...thats why the views
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

He's 31 πŸ˜† ... omg if you compare his looks from KZK to DMG and now, wow what a difference! 

i didnt watch kzk...i never use to like KSG before...but after QH i became his fanπŸ˜›...n then i watched dmg...i liked him flirty...hope he flirts with zoe😳