nikit0405 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday - Adi asks Swayam and Aashi to choreograph a passionate dance number for Rey and Sharon on the same song on which Swayam and Sharon danced in the rain. Will Swayam do justice to his job?

Wednesday - Swayam is finding it difficult to stay calm and supportive after the poster release and Sharon and Rey being paired together. Will this affect Swayam and Rey's relationship?

Thursday - Adi sends the D3 team their offer letters which reveals the group's new name. Will this lead to more problems in the team?

Friday - On seeing Aashi and Swayam performing a passionate dance number, Sharon realizes how Swayam would have felt on seeing her and Rey's poster. Will Swayam be able to forgive Sharon?Edited by nikit0405 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Adi ka dimaag😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² .
Swayam to do rain dance with aashi...OMG mera dimaag ghum rha hai.😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Sharon getting jealous- Hope kuch positive ho isse.πŸ˜•
Shit cant wait for next week.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Edited by VruShan_SwaRon - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikit0405

<font size="3">Tuesday</font> -
Adi asks Swayam and Aashi to choreograph a passionate dance number for Rey and Sharon on the same song on which Swayam and Sharon danced in the rain. Will Swayam do justice to his job?

<font size="3">Wednesday</font> - Swayam is finding it difficult to stay calm and supportive after the poster release and Sharon and Rey being paired together. Will this affect Swayam and Rey's relationship?

<font size="3">Thursday</font> - Adi sends the D3 team their offer letters which reveals the group's new name. Will this lead to more problems in the team?

<font size="3">Friday</font> - On seeing Aashi and Swayam performing a passionate dance number, Sharon realizes how Swayam would have felt on seeing her and Rey's poster. Will Swayam be able to forgive Sharon?

omg
this is scary s well s exciting... πŸ˜‰
amazing man...
maaze aayenge
but i seriously hope ki swaron main kuch na ho...
hate this adi guy
what the hell is his problem πŸ˜‘😑

KUDOS TO THE CREW
TO GIVE US SUCH AN AMAZING & THRILLING TRACK... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
THANK YOU
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously I am damn excited about the upcoming week.
This looks damn interesting.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
how should i even react  πŸ˜’
thanks for sharing 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis adi...  ufff
anyways thanks fr dis update.
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u sooo much for disπŸ€—
amipatel2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I m damn excited for the next track n so wish to see how swayam handles this...n ya I liked one thing that Sharon realized how swayam would have felt on seeing her n Rey's poster so that is one nice thing
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I swear if adi was real and I could teleport myself mein usse jaan se maar dalungi😑
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This track is getting even more exciting and interesting !

dance with Aashi πŸ˜‘
Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago