India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

rajj and bani defeated

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
 I think this serial should be sending a positive message to the abandon brides to stand up and fight for their rights like Rajji and bani . And not fall defeated.  i think bani and rajji will not quitely think about defeated.. becoz they should fight their rises.. not  to be-like rano.. who is life ruine by parmeet's house.. and now they ruins bani's life.. i hope  rajji should make to  fall love sohum  for her love,,as wife and lover Big smile on other hand bani will find parmeet and  save her life .. as well as she  will teach good lesson  to parmeet's house member's  particular( randeep and daarji )AngryAngry i want see  they should win their life'sBig smile 

Edited by saila1305 - 16 August 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgalAgrata23-Ishqbaaaz-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I think that was what the message of the show was meant to portray! A girl being abandoned but fights back! I do not want Parmeet back in Bani's life as in reality such thing never happens and they are tackling a REAL issue here, and hence a real logical ending to that track, i believe is of utmost importance! I want Bani to also help Rano come out of her shock and help her fight for her right! Bani's mother has unknowingly thrown her daughter in hell whilst Rajji was prima facie thrown in hell, but she will eventually rise up and get the happiness she seeks( or will she!), but will Bani? thats the big question! 
Soham and Bani are long forgotten as Bani's feelings for him died the day she married, its just Soham who is being a moron, but eventually he will realise Rajji's worth as Bani will never go back to Soham especially now that he is married to Rajji!

This show has got a great platform to showcast a fantastic message, lets see if they do! because right now they are promoting shitty stuff such as forgive a man who tries to molest you for the name of izat!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiAgrata23sailuja-Ishqbaaaz-

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
ya agreed.. but a girl should being fight her life with her sasural house becoz who is ruined rano and now her.. i don't think parmeet will never come.. i think ban's life shouldn't be like rano's life.. just rano is sample of NRI bride who has serched his husband.. but bani's life will never happen.. i think parmeet may be come back in her life.. becoz  all NRI groom mot like that as well as he is a  such a main lead in Bani-ishq da kalma .. so anything can happen god know what will happen.. at the same time ya  right  sohum's first love with  just infactution with bani hope his love not true with her  oneday he will realize that true love and life with rajji  who is only can be happy in his life..Big smileWink so he will forget bani and soon ..

Edited by saila1305 - 16 August 2013 at 2:56pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top