Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 44: Suspended animation (Page 2)

swtngl Groupbie
swtngl
swtngl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis. I was wondering why the dream scene was there. It seemed so out of place. I liked ur analysis of the dream. I posted pics of the chess board in one of my post, unfortunately I can't put the link here. (I am not allowed since I need 25 posts before I can post links Cry) It's titled Pics of chess board. Ruq's has her king very well protected so it's going to be hard to Jodha to win. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003sashashyam

IshqDewaani Goldie
IshqDewaani
IshqDewaani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Another lovely post from youClap
lovely analysis aunty

I loved it that Jalal handled the parchim scene very calmly and most importantly he showed Adham his place.

Even I wonder where does Bharmal and Co. eat??? LOL

Jalal imagining Jodha in the dance sequence came as a surprise. the guy who claims to hate jodha and keeps on planning things to hurt her, jalal is impressed by Jodha's prem for her matrubhoomi!!!

And ofcourse we all know that Jodha is going to win the chess match!!!!

now how jalal reacts to this is to be seen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoSonaLuvZaSafsashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you, my dear,  especially for  that bit about the chessboard positions, which is very interesting. Now Jodha has to win, or at the very least to force a draw. How will she manage it? Well, the CVs will probably bank on there being very few viewers as clever as you are!Wink

As for Jalal's dream sequence, or rather his fantasy, as one does not dream with eyes wide open, I think it is to show us  that he admires at least some things about her - in this instance her love for her motherland, for the Jodha he sees with the flag is calm and dignified in her patriotism.  And thus to highlight some residual openmindedness in him,

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by swtngl

Nice analysis. I was wondering why the dream scene was there. It seemed so out of place. I liked ur analysis of the dream. I posted pics of the chess board in one of my post, unfortunately I can't put the link here. (I am not allowed since I need 25 posts before I can post links Cry) It's titled Pics of chess board. Ruq's has her king very well protected so it's going to be hard to Jodha to win. 

Edited by sashashyam - 17 August 2013 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome. Just rapchik

pallavi003sashashyam

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
aunty it's really a short one considering your very last post "round and round the mulberry bush"..Wink and laudable too..Smile
In fact I was too kinda surprised by Jodha's reaction when she got to know that the winner of the chess match would get an opportunity to grant any wish by shahensha and one of the contestants is none other than Ruqaiyaa..Wink..It seemed Jodha was getting kinda possessive about jalal. so suddenly!!Smile..The scene where Jalal indirectly stated to adham that adham!! you are really good for nothing and the dream sequence of Jalal which depicts the inner view of Jalal's thoughts about Jodha are two of my favorite scenes from last episode.

I completely agree with your take on the chess board. Your projection on Ruqaiyaa as she might have left her shahensha uncovered whilst was busy in surrounding Jodha's shahensha and completely overlooked her queen too amidst them. The chess board need to be as per your take to turn the game in Jodha's favor..well If it was the previous Ruqaiyaa I might be little sad on her defeat but I would be very happy this time if she gets defeated by jodha. As her overconfidence is getting out of my tolerance limit..Smile.. But what disgust me the most is the unnecessary dragging of this chess match. it took almost three days to telecast the match and now it's weekend.Ouch.two more days to wait.

Edited by PallaviDas003 - 17 August 2013 at 12:16am

sashashyam....Poojie....

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Oho, this is the very first time I have received such a hep and with it compliment! Rapchik maal! Priceless!Wink Thank you, my dear..

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Awesome. Just rapchik

pallavi003....Poojie....

ginco Senior Member
ginco
ginco

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
wow shyamala aunty,

You never fail to impress us .. even with this brief(I would call it so , as it was really really short) you  penned a refreshingly insightful sketch about wat is going on psychologically in the minds of the lead protagonists.

What I liked about the episode was

Firstly, that JA let JO speak her mind with Adham  and allowed her to logic and  then interrupted her  very politely , it was as if he was rescuing AK from JO ...

Secondly , i also liked the fact tht JO got immediately suspicious after the farmaan was read and ruqu was selected ... She  was very much on her toes when Ja started taking about all the shatranj and pyaadas ... n then again once Ruqu selected her , she immediately recollects her past tussle with her , in which she had asked JO to bow down to her ... n  knowing tht JA would take his begum-e-bimbos side ... she was suspecting that what could ruqu possibly ask  which would make her bow down to her ... how was ruku going to insult her this time n hurt her pride ??
This is my take on tht scene...

Thirdly , i liked the fact tht JA saw JO holding the flag , this was a very clever way of Cv's giving us  a long awaited and crystal clear insight about wat JA appreciates  about JO( besides other qualities and husn )

Lastly , I think JO would win the chess game , and would  end it with a dhassu  dialogue , something like
 aap hamare shenshah ( or rather raja) ko gherne ki tyaari mein toh apne shehshah ko bhul hi gaye , ab unhe hamaari begum se kaun bachayeegaa, ye lijeyee sheh aur maat.

now, what remains to be seen here is tht , if Jalal actually enjoy or behappy tht JO won or else would take her winning dialogue as another rejection ...( tht she actually wants to marofy ruqu shehshah) ... even if Jo ended up saving hers. that is what iam curious to see...

Jo would win but what would be jalal's reaction to it...happy n impressed  or rejection yet again..

Cheers
Kashi

PS: i loved the way hamida banu was rooting for Jodha ...ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Koolsashashyamelasingh

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thank you, Kashi, and I agree with all your comments but one.

I am not sure Jodha is worried that Ruqaiya will seek to make her submit to her domination; remember that she had, during that bedroom spat, agreed to do that subject to Ruqaiya making sure Jalal stayed away from her. I think it is something else, a new rivalry with Ruqaiya, the reason for which is not clear even to Jodha at this point.

I loved the bit about Jalal rescuing Adham from Jodha ! A very clever take on that, and a very accurate one too!

As for Jalal's likely reaction to a Jodha victory, he will keep a poker face and offer her that one wish. Even if she turns it down now, maybe she resurrects it when Motibai is  facing a  death sentence.

I hope you are being good and not overstraining yourself.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by ginco

wow shyamala aunty,

You never fail to impress us .. even with this brief(I would call it so , as it was really really short) you  penned a refreshingly insightful sketch about wat is going on psychologically in the minds of the lead protagonists.

What I liked about the episode was

Firstly, that JA let JO speak her mind with Adham  and allowed her to logic and  then interrupted her  very politely , it was as if he was rescuing AK from JO ...

Secondly , i also liked the fact tht JO got immediately suspicious after the farmaan was read and ruqu was selected ... She  was very much on her toes when Ja started taking about all the shatranj and pyaadas ... n then again once Ruqu selected her , she immediately recollects her past tussle with her , in which she had asked JO to bow down to her ... n  knowing tht JA would take his begum-e-bimbos side ... she was suspecting that what could ruqu possibly ask  which would make her bow down to her ... how was ruku going to insult her this time n hurt her pride ??
This is my take on tht scene...

Thirdly , i liked the fact tht JA saw JO holding the flag , this was a very clever way of Cv's giving us  a long awaited and crystal clear insight about wat JA appreciates  about JO( besides other qualities and husn )

Lastly , I think JO would win the chess game , and would  end it with a dhassu  dialogue , something like
 aap hamare shenshah ( or rather raja) ko gherne ki tyaari mein toh apne shehshah ko bhul hi gaye , ab unhe hamaari begum se kaun bachayeegaa, ye lijeyee sheh aur maat.

now, what remains to be seen here is tht , if Jalal actually enjoy or behappy tht JO won or else would take her winning dialogue as another rejection ...( tht she actually wants to marofy ruqu shehshah) ... even if Jo ended up saving hers. that is what iam curious to see...

Jo would win but what would be jalal's reaction to it...happy n impressed  or rejection yet again..

Cheers
Kashi

PS: i loved the way hamida banu was rooting for Jodha ...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Go to top