Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 44: Suspended animation - Page 3

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Of course, Pallavi. The one before this was a horrendous 4 pages, but I have made up for that here, with just 2!😉

Shyamala B.Cowsik

This content was originally posted by: Zoyafan

Hi aunty...am travelling...on vacation...will definitely read up ur posts as soon as I return...am really missing them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

Suvi dear,

I am delighted with the Steve Waugh bit, though I hate all Aussie cricketers, who were all obnoxious, arrogant creeps till the IPL came along, and they  became employees  of various IPL team owners.. Overnight their manners became diabetes-inducing, the Delhi belly complaints disappeared, and  they all started 'loving' everything Indian, the mercenary ðŸĪŽs.

😆...they glamorised sledging to 'mental fragmentation'...they were an annoying lot...good at job...but very very annoying...it was ridiculosly funny..Bhajji and Symonds hugging...😉

But Waugh was right about the 2003 World Cup loss by Ganguly's team.

I like ganguly...when he became the captain Indian cricket was in shambles...he did a great job...

I was then the Indian Ambassador to the Netherlands, and the Bangladesh Ambassador had invited us to watch it at his place. I still  remember my utter dejection as I walked back home - he lived near the Indian Residence. It was not just that we lost, it was how badly we lost.  

It was depressing...we lost without putting up much fight...I was very sure that we would win...alas!!! It was not supposed to be...

It took us till 2011 to take revenge and eliminate the Aussies in the quarter final stage itself, and then go on to win the final  against Sri Lanka. I do not remember what Steve Waugh said then.

Ricky ponting's face was worth watching...smugness wiped off...I could imagine Steve Waugh sitting in his bed room and saying " mate!!! It was not our day...pitch was slow...conditions eased out during the second half of the match...blah blah blah..." 

we are the champions...ðŸĨģ

Oh, as for Jodha-Jalal, I agree with you in toto.
😊

Edited by Super Kool - 10 years ago
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice Post Aunty
But short

The Parcham part was really Good! Seeing Jodha say like a fair Judge, and I noticed Jalal was Jodha said, Ok Adham your turn, OK Done? Jodha yours, His head was turning eft and right. Listening to how fairly Jodha was doing.

When Jodha was just a bit away in "Conclusion". It looked like he realised "Ohh I am the Shehen Shah here" But he told her to not interuppt in a gentle way, Not fiery. I think he someway liked Jodha's explainations.

Jalal imagining Jodha in the Dhwag Nrutuye was ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ
He approve of Jodha and he ways! Yay!
That was the best scene...

And the way Jodha talked about Rajput Honour and Saman that was impressive and I bet Jalal was looking at her admiringly.

And the Chess sequence was somewhat like I imagined, that Ruquiya is in try to elimanate all peices of Jodha and forgot her own Badshaah alone and Jodha uses her pawn to elimanate that and then "Yeh Sheh aur yeh Maat!"

Totaly fab post! I must s...

Wait a second, Are you okay? How is your eyesight? I tell you if you are not well and you are writing posts, no one will be worst than me...

Take care, JA can wait!!
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely analysis. ðŸ˜Š

It really helps understand the show better.
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb analysis
& thank u
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My dear Pallavi,

Don't remind me of that mulberry bush post, there is a good girl!😉 When I finished with  it, I was appalled at the length, but I had no energy left to edit it, and besides, I do not think it could have been edited down much. I am amazed at your patience and those of many others who actually read the whole and even 'Like'd it! And grateful for it as well.

But  I do wish there had been more comments on the one point on which I wanted to sound you all out - whether you agreed with my take on the creeping changes in Jodha.

Even here, there have been only 2 responses , including yours,  to my question of why Jodha is so alarmed at the idea of Ruqaiya getting that one unconditional boon from Jalal. I wonder if you and I  are correct; if so, the possibilities are fascinating!

Shyamala Aunty

yeah aunty..In fact when Jodha is giving me surprises by her weird reactions regarding jalal, on the other side Jalal is giving me lot of reasons to laugh at his attempts in his making the Jodha's life a living hell motto.😆 For Jodha's weird behavior I have two conclusions.

either she is becoming possessive like a wife or she is scared that Ruqaiyya will demand something that will cause nothing but pain and problems for Jodha. And she by no means want to dishearten her parents. And she has till now got enough hints that Ruqaiyaa also doesn't miss any chance to subdue her.And thy she is tensed,😊
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice analysis! ðŸ˜Š

Jodha has to win! & I cant wait to see the look on Ruk's face when she looses ðŸ˜ƒ
swtngl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. Jodha can win if her rok or steward is where I believe it is. All she has to do is move her piece which is between her rok or Ruq king. Ruq unfortunately let her king open on one side. Monday will be interesting.
You are rite, Jalal does admire her. He apparently has a thing for people with guts who defy him.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you, my dear, especially for that bit about the chessboard positions, which is very interesting. Now Jodha has to win, or at the very least to force a draw. How will she manage it? Well, the CVs will probably bank on there being very few viewers as clever as you are!😉

As for Jalal's dream sequence, or rather his fantasy, as one does not dream with eyes wide open, I think it is to show us that he admires at least some things about her - in this instance her love for her motherland, for the Jodha he sees with the flag is calm and dignified in her patriotism. And thus to highlight some residual openmindedness in him,

Shyamala B.Cowsik

</font>

😉
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful analysis.👏 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you, my dear! Your id is fascinating;both parts are equally attractive!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

This content was originally posted by: Ethereal.Surbhi

amazing analysis