Who do you like Ketki Kadam being?

Poll Choice
Rajni Shukla
Humeira Siddique
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
random poll to increase forum activity
Ketki can play both characters very well 😊 But I prefer Rajni's character cuz that girl had the balls to talk back to Razia and talk shit about her 😆
Humeria
She is good at both but ketki looks very innocent like humeria.
Rajni the Ghajni was awesome 
I use to find Humeria a bit annoying, but I loved her as rajni! But now I don't find Humeria annoying at all cos I love her chemistry with Ayaan! ❤️
Humeira hads down. I loved how ketki portrayed both! But humz has been my fav since beginnig. Such a cute calm and flirty yet cultered and sweet and i can go on and on about how much i love that girl. I love ketki so honestly i love both characters but humz characters awrsomeeer cause more so than anything i loved humeras style! Grace, outfits, mannerisms everything. Rajni sadly began to annoy me with the vikram vikram vikram and i didnt like te getup as much so i liked her a smidge lessEdited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
I loved both characters, but humz is my favorite 😃

I loved both of the characters but I love Humeira a little more. It's that unconditional love that she's always had for Ayaan that really got to me. She's literally the sweetest thing ever. I remember when she was going to get engaged to Ayaan and Nikhat was upset about Haseena bi. She felt guilty for being happy because her Nikhat baaji wasn't happy! She's just so pure at heart and so innocent. I liked the kick-ass attitude of Rajni too but I think I'm more partial to Humeira. 

^exactly! She is a pure heart. I love how polar opposite she is to gaffur and raazia. Trut said that more than blood, its ir enviornment and upbringing that makes u who you are. Humz would have been doomed if she grew up as an only child and lived ony with ghazia! But cause of growing up with good presences daadi, the zingo hotties, and even rashid an shireen to an extent cause tey arent evil, it made humeira GOOD and pure andsweet. Love ketki, love humz.
I loveee rajni!!!! Love her courage and how she stood up for nikhat. Her bubbly personality and the way Ayan was looking at her when she was cursing razia. I enjoyed her act as rajni