Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virumanu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with u ..at first beji hated jeeman mother,.nw she is asking her son to give back her bahu..wat the yaar..chi chi on the cvs
anuvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more! These days I am not even watching any episodes just reading updates. Hoping to read something good which will compelling me to watch the episodes but so far nothing... 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MakeItShine

Couldn't agree more! Its like they are butchering the show and killing every good memory we had with it even that at this very last moment when its soon going to finish. The current creatives have totally ruined the show!

There's no care in the world and I doubt Sid M is taking an ounce of interest. He always starts his shows off with a bang but then leaves them halfway to get butchered!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: littles12

I honestly agree with ur words!👍🏼

Each nd everyone of them!❤️
I have also been waiting desparately waiting for a last behna track
But why the heel would cvs show it🥺
What I don't understand is it that hard to stick to one target 
Or one track😡
They could have so many tracks and somehow relate it to the 
Behna saga
But no they needed TRps which they failed in also!😔
My opinion: they have done complete unjust to the title whatsoever!
I can't help but laugh at their stupidity ☺️
At first showing them show the Ganga scene and all 
Nd ruining it in one stupid episode!
Way to ruin one beautiful piece!🥺
The first couple of episodes were the best after that the show went ☢️
Down the drain!👎🏼
Great post!❤️

They've literally tried every track not related to the sisters. Even KD apparently said in one of her interviews that there's not much of the sisters left anymore in the show. How sad is that? The main theme even in the final stages won't be concentrated upon. It's really sad :(
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

Bhagwan MERI aatma ko shaanti de !! 

Theek se marna beta!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadafchoudhury

I couldn't agree more!!!! Instead they are stepping and shitting over the first storyline.

We haven't had an intense behna track in so long!!!! W THA EFF MAN!!!

Instead Jeevika is hellbent over shitface Vidhi and Maanvi finds her dad? 

Two completely different tracks which are doing NOTHING for the show. No-one cares about Vidhi and bringing in the Behna's so-called Dad just ruins everything this show stood for.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pj-

Res Beeji.

You know I don't have the energy to even complain. They just messed up the whole and the ended richest started off as near perfect. That show that I once watched, loved and looked forward to everyday has lost the plot, quite a few months back. The reason that us show worked was Jeevika and Maanvi's relation. They formed on the death of their parents, the basis and crux of this show has surely been forgotten. It's truly unfortunate for us and I fell pity for the writers who messed up this unique show, which could have lasted longer and made a better use of its incredible original character skeches.

Man nor do I Pj but this whole Dad track has really hit a nerve alongside the fact that there is only 1 month left to the show. They've ruined the intensity of the sisters relationship gradually over the months and then they attempt the most mindless tracks for TRPs. Has anything worked for almost a year?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Preethz..

I agree to each and every word of yours Reemz! Seems like the writers themselves hate their show and want to ruin it till the very end! JeeMan has been there for each other from the start, at least, that's what we were shown! Now, there is someone named Father coming in between them! I simply cannot digest the fact and imagine something like that! Only our GREAT writers can think of such an useless idea! 👏 They have ruined the pure relationship of the sisters!

And the show's title is 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain'! I don't have any idea where the behnas are now! They are no where to be seen! :(:( Now that our show is reaching its end, can't the CVs and the writers think of something logical and show the end well? I don't want the show to be ruined more and end!

Anyways, great post Reemz! Seems like everyone is hating this show now!

Nothing is left for anyone. Nor for the couple fans nor for the Behna fans.  I doubt we will even get a rakshabandhan sequence :(
Manchalateriore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Two completely different tracks which are doing NOTHING for the show. No-one cares about Vidhi and bringing in the Behna's so-called Dad just ruins everything this show stood for.

it feels like they played with my emotions and feelings for the behnas
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldnt agree with u more :)