Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Slowly Losing His Mind in Jodhas Love/Beauty (Page 4)

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Ruqayya does everything to please him. It seems like everything she tells him, is to satiate his ego. Jodha does the exact opposite.LOL 

If you want to be in the friend zone your entire life you do what Ruqaiya does. Sure they trust you and come to you when they have a problem but they never love you! But if you want to be the love if their life then you adopt Jodha's way!LOL

Plus, Ruqaiya only tells Jalal what he has told her already. She listens to him and repeats his word and he thinks she knows him beyond belief. DeadAngry

Riya

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehvy12

Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by mehvy12

As always your posts are very nice and enlightening into the minds of Jodha and Jalal.

Today's episode did not have much substance to it, IMO. But the scene during the performance was the star of the episode. He had the performance because his in laws were visiting and he wanted to make them more welcomed, but I also feel that he wanted to show Jodha that he is not some tyrant who punishes everyone. She was surprised that the banjaras were free, but her mind quickly turned to suspicion and she assumed that Jalal must have done this to humiliate her somehow.

Coming to the glances, I loved his smile. There aren't many actors who can do so much with a smile but Rajat definitely can. I feel his glances and smile can be interpreted in 2 possible ways. One way is that he wants to show her that he can be nice. The second way is that he knows that she may be thinking he is once again planning another "attack", and he is very amused to see her concern on her face.

I can't put my finger on whether Jalal purposely imagined her or it just happened. The way he was smiling at her holding the flag seemed like he's enjoying their back and forth interaction. Whatever the reason, she is always on his mind. It doesn't matter what reaction but he wants reactions from her that are directed towards him.

If I was sitting there when the chess game was going on, my attention would have been on him and not on the game lol. As for who wins the game, I believe it's Jodha. Rukhaiya got a little too excited when she had Jodha's shehenshah surrounded. A game can change when you least expect it to. This will indirectly show that Jodha will be able to free Jalal from the negative influences that surround him.

Thank you!

That's perfectly fine. I did watch the scene over again and see where you are coming from, but I also can't help but notice that Jalal has changed somewhat. If you really think about it. If Jodha had been a mere trophy or someone whom he despised why would he treat her family members with so much respect? What I am trying to say is, if he wants to make life miserable for Jodha especially at the present moment because her parents are here, why is he giving her family so much respect and honor? Her family can only think good things of Jalal at the present moment because his actions are super sweet and considerate. He was suppose to reveal the truth about his and Jodha's relationship but all he is doing is fulfilling Jodha's wish by being so respectful and nice! But then again that is just what I think and I can totally see where you are coming from as well.

For me the daydream was very significant in the sense that he hates Jodha's pride and ego, yet, when he dreams of her he sees her as she is, as someone who is love with Amer and full of pride to be from where she is. It kind of shows that he is attracted to that person and those attributes. I am not sure whether he purposely dreamed about her or it was the spur of the moment kind of a thing but one thing I did notice is that he did not seem shocked at all to have had such a daydream. He acted as if the dream and thinking about Jodha was normal and natural not spontaneous or a "no, no" ( I can't think of the word I want use. It completely slipped off my mindCry).

Ruqaiya is just full of her self. Now that is a person who Jalal should consider when thinking about cutting off wings!

Thanks for commetning.

RIya

I fear I may sometimes be a tad bit too cynical when it comes to Jalal's actions, not that I don't mind them Wink. I know there is goodness in him and he has tried to show that to Jodha, but she of course doesn't get that. 

I agree! Jalal should consider cutting Ruqaiya's wings!

Lol, don't worry! You're not alone. He's just really hard to understand. One minutes he this and another minute he is that!

Once Jodha is his favorite Ruqaiya's wings will fall off automatically! LOL
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

agrred wid u...Thumbs Up

Thank you and thanks for commenting.

Riya
Big smile
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

You've a really dab hand at expressing things. Keep it up my atta girl n keep posting. 
Yes, no doubt Jalal is smitten by Jodha completely, but his ego is just too big for his own happiness ! Ouch

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will keep posting for sure!

He will soon realize and he will let down his guard. There are too many people poising his brain. Once he starts using his own he will figure out he is in love with Jodha! Which I hope is soon because I may just go crazy trying to speculate his love. LOL

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paramjit

Thanks for your post very enlighting.  Will help me past the weekend dam wish it was monday.

Thank you! I hope it did help you get past the weekend. Thankfully, my weekend was very busy so I didn't have time to think of Jodha and Jalal otherwise I would have gone crazy!LOL

Thanks for commenting.

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie100

i just loved that scene Embarrassed

I did too! Hopefully we got more of those scenes soon! Dying to see them.

Thanks for commenting.

RiyaBig smile
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

What is so different  in the way Jalal takes Jodha's name? Confused

I guess we all are just attached to the name and can't see her being called as anything other than Jodha.
LOL
Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

beautiful scene n beautifully described by uClap !! i really loved that scene !! really a very sensible scene by cv's where jalal was imagining  jodha dancing with  waving flagThumbs Up ...he loves the way she respect her matruubhumi just like him.. n yes after coming out from his dream also  he looked at her again n keep smiling Day Dreaming AkDha rockkks Heart

Aww, thank you! I hope the CV's show us more of those scenes because they really do give us a glimpse inside Jalal's heart. I loved how he kept smiling afterwards as if his thoughts were not abstract but apart of his everyday thoughts. Embarrassed

Riya

Go to top