Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Slowly Losing His Mind in Jodhas Love/Beauty (Page 3)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ruqayya does everything to please him. It seems like everything she tells him, is to satiate his ego. Jodha does the exact opposite.LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_KreyaprincessonlineSuper Kool

mehvy12 Senior Member
mehvy12
mehvy12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by mehvy12

As always your posts are very nice and enlightening into the minds of Jodha and Jalal.

Today's episode did not have much substance to it, IMO. But the scene during the performance was the star of the episode. He had the performance because his in laws were visiting and he wanted to make them more welcomed, but I also feel that he wanted to show Jodha that he is not some tyrant who punishes everyone. She was surprised that the banjaras were free, but her mind quickly turned to suspicion and she assumed that Jalal must have done this to humiliate her somehow.

Coming to the glances, I loved his smile. There aren't many actors who can do so much with a smile but Rajat definitely can. I feel his glances and smile can be interpreted in 2 possible ways. One way is that he wants to show her that he can be nice. The second way is that he knows that she may be thinking he is once again planning another "attack", and he is very amused to see her concern on her face.

I can't put my finger on whether Jalal purposely imagined her or it just happened. The way he was smiling at her holding the flag seemed like he's enjoying their back and forth interaction. Whatever the reason, she is always on his mind. It doesn't matter what reaction but he wants reactions from her that are directed towards him.

If I was sitting there when the chess game was going on, my attention would have been on him and not on the game lol. As for who wins the game, I believe it's Jodha. Rukhaiya got a little too excited when she had Jodha's shehenshah surrounded. A game can change when you least expect it to. This will indirectly show that Jodha will be able to free Jalal from the negative influences that surround him.

Thank you!

That's perfectly fine. I did watch the scene over again and see where you are coming from, but I also can't help but notice that Jalal has changed somewhat. If you really think about it. If Jodha had been a mere trophy or someone whom he despised why would he treat her family members with so much respect? What I am trying to say is, if he wants to make life miserable for Jodha especially at the present moment because her parents are here, why is he giving her family so much respect and honor? Her family can only think good things of Jalal at the present moment because his actions are super sweet and considerate. He was suppose to reveal the truth about his and Jodha's relationship but all he is doing is fulfilling Jodha's wish by being so respectful and nice! But then again that is just what I think and I can totally see where you are coming from as well.

For me the daydream was very significant in the sense that he hates Jodha's pride and ego, yet, when he dreams of her he sees her as she is, as someone who is love with Amer and full of pride to be from where she is. It kind of shows that he is attracted to that person and those attributes. I am not sure whether he purposely dreamed about her or it was the spur of the moment kind of a thing but one thing I did notice is that he did not seem shocked at all to have had such a daydream. He acted as if the dream and thinking about Jodha was normal and natural not spontaneous or a "no, no" ( I can't think of the word I want use. It completely slipped off my mindCry).

Ruqaiya is just full of her self. Now that is a person who Jalal should consider when thinking about cutting off wings!

Thanks for commetning.

RIya

I fear I may sometimes be a tad bit too cynical when it comes to Jalal's actions, not that I don't mind them Wink. I know there is goodness in him and he has tried to show that to Jodha, but she of course doesn't get that. 

I agree! Jalal should consider cutting Ruqaiya's wings!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
agrred wid u...Thumbs Up
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
You've a really dab hand at expressing things. Keep it up my atta girl n keep posting. 
Yes, no doubt Jalal is smitten by Jodha completely, but his ego is just too big for his own happiness ! Ouch
princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

awesome post Thumbs Up n yes jalal is in love with her slowly he will realize but will not say out of ego it would b more interesting to see how he will realize his feelings n how the coffession will b Embarrassed

Thank you so much!Big smile

I agree, I am really excited to see how he deals with emotions and how he comes to know he loved Jodha! I wish this show was an hour long. The three days it aired for an hour I was so happy!

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azizeh123

I think from beginning he went to Amer to see Jodha as he heard lot about her beauty. And after seeing her he fell in love with her at first site, but when she put the sword on his neck, his ego got hurt and anger took over.  He then deceided to get her for himself hook or crook.  Whatever he says but deep down he loves her beauty, personality, love for land and self-respect.  He could get her as property from loss of war, but he give respect to her by marrying her.
He is also deep thinker as politician and knows the benefits of marrying her to get Rajput power in help rather than destruction and opposition. Smart Akbar will win love and power too.

I agree! When people were describing her beauty to him he seemed not too interested, but then at the end he had so many questions. He wanted to know who she was and what her name was which showed how interested he was. I always had a feeling that he went to Amer just to see her because so many people were talking about how beautiful she was. And most definitely! He could have gotten her as property, but he didn't. He married her instead. Even in his kingdom I guess I could say, she is given so much respect. She is given the same respect as Ruqaiya from others whereas all his other wives are never given such respect. Ruqaiya is Jalal's favorite so that has to mean a lot.

Thanks for commenting!

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LitleMissMuffet

Lovely post Clap

Thank you! Big smile

Riya

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Riya EmbarrassedHug...

Hey good post once again ...Clap Loved reading u n every word u write it's like diamond Embarrassed ...

1. I only dun get two thing the flag thing... N the chess thing... The flag thing was funny Sach main, the wat paridi was enacting that scene, seems like the flag was heavy ...LOL...

2. N the chess thing would have preferred if they had focus on the game itself rather than the expression... Embarrassed

3. Loved jalal mum, n her bonding with jodha that was a heart touching scene. At lease meenawati can go back peacefully in inform shaguni bai LOL

4. Jalal is too busy looking at jodha ...LOL N adham busy looking at moti LOL

Aww, thank you so much Riya (Lol that sounded so strange to write, feels like I am thanking myselfLOL)! You're one of the people who always gives me inspiration to write.

1) I couldn't help but notice that as well! The flag seemed really heavy and it seemed as if she was going through a struggle to carry the flag in an upright position and wave it around in pride. But I was too happy about the fact that Jalal was dreaming of her so I watched that scene without caring much, though if the flag had not been that heavy it would have added much more grace to the scene. I have no idea how to play chess or anything so they could have done the world's biggest blunders there and I would sit there thinking nice scene.

2) I agree! I wanted to know what was going on! Not that I would have known who was winning but still. If they wanted to focus on facial expressions instead of the game they should have focused on Jalal's when Jodha made a point. LOL Just so I could see if he was happy or angry.

3) I must say they have an amazing bond. The fact that his mother cares so much for Jodha speaks volume. No wonder why she is the precious "wife"! Everyone close to Jalal, his mother, care so deeply for her!

4) Aww, Jalal is always staring at Jodha! It so cute the way he looks at her. He thinks he's so sly. Man Jodha should just use her brain which we all know she has, to connect the dots!

AdhamOuchDead I am starting to feel bad already! I was so happy when Jodha's mother said she is taking Moti with her! I was thinking, thank god! She is safe!

Sorry for any mistakes!

RiyaWink

Go to top