Jodha Akbar

Jalal Slowly Losing His Mind in Jodhas Love/Beauty

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor Jalal, all he wanted to do was make his lovely wife Jodha's life miserable but ended up losing his own sanity. Though, I must say he has made peace with it and why wouldn't he? He's been dreaming about her continuously since he first saw her.

God forbid Jalal look at anyone else when Jodha is around. The world's most amazing thing can be presented before him, but if Jodha is siting next to him all his attention and his eyes will be focused on Jodha. Today's episode screamed of Jalal's attraction for Jodha. Throughout, the performance Jalal kept looking at Jodha with a huge smile on his face and this was one those times where I think his smile was not one that was malicious or evil (the smiles he smiles after he has caused Jodha pain). It was one of his content and real smiles. The one where he is completely lost in his wife's beauty.

If we hadn't gotten a big enough treat by seeing his real smile he starts to dream and that to about Jodha. The greatest thing about his daydream was the fact that he knew he was dreaming about Jodha and kept smiling as if he already has the slightest clue that he has fallen hard for his new wife. It was one of those smiles where you know you've lost you heart and there is nothing you can do about it. He's dreaming about Jodha and smiling wide and then after he is done dreaming about his lovely wife he doesn't wonder why he just had such a daydream and why he is thinking about Jodha in such a way when he hates. Nope, none of that crosses his mind. Instead, he just smiles on and slyly passes glances at Jodha. Jodha is sitting there thinking "what is he up to now?" When in reality, he is just looking at her because he cant seem to take his mind or eyes off of her because he is smitten (I could rewatch this scene throughout the whole weekend and not get bored).

All I can say is, Ruqaiya being his favorite didn't even get a single glance (gives me so much pleasure to say such a thing). All Jalal was looking at was Jodha with that big old smile on his face. Now that should explain a lot. Gosh, what else does this guy need to realize he is a man who has lost his heart? This is what we call head over heals for someone yet, still in the denial phase.

But to be honest, I don't think there has ever been a time that Jalal is around Jodha and he is not staring/glancing at her. He always has to glance at her to see what she is doing/to see her beautiful face and the smile that accompanies his face when he does so is to die for.

What do you guys think about today's episode and Jalal's dream and staring session? Wasn't it to die for? Would love to know how you guys felt watching that scene.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for their sweet words on my previous posts. When I made the first post I wasn't anticipating on posting more posts anytime soon because usually I keep my analysis to myself, but you guys were very encouraging and I am actually posting something new everyday which is very rare for me. I have never done that so I really would like to thank you guys for all your lovely comments and for your encouraging words! They really do make writing all of this out a lot more meaningful and also encourages me beyond words. I don't think I would have continued to post had I not gotten so much encouragement. 😳😊

Love,
Riya 😊
Edited by princessonline - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehvy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always your posts are very nice and enlightening into the minds of Jodha and Jalal.

Today's episode did not have much substance to it, IMO. But the scene during the performance was the star of the episode. He had the performance because his in laws were visiting and he wanted to make them more welcomed, but I also feel that he wanted to show Jodha that he is not some tyrant who punishes everyone. She was surprised that the banjaras were free, but her mind quickly turned to suspicion and she assumed that Jalal must have done this to humiliate her somehow.

Coming to the glances, I loved his smile. There aren't many actors who can do so much with a smile but Rajat definitely can. I feel his glances and smile can be interpreted in 2 possible ways. One way is that he wants to show her that he can be nice. The second way is that he knows that she may be thinking he is once again planning another "attack", and he is very amused to see her concern on her face.

I can't put my finger on whether Jalal purposely imagined her or it just happened. The way he was smiling at her holding the flag seemed like he's enjoying their back and forth interaction. Whatever the reason, she is always on his mind. It doesn't matter what reaction but he wants reactions from her that are directed towards him.

If I was sitting there when the chess game was going on, my attention would have been on him and not on the game lol. As for who wins the game, I believe it's Jodha. Rukhaiya got a little too excited when she had Jodha's shehenshah surrounded. A game can change when you least expect it to. This will indirectly show that Jodha will be able to free Jalal from the negative influences that surround him. Edited by mehvy12 - 10 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say Princessonline i love reading your posts here and very rarely i reread anyone's post but i did on your first opened thread.

I absolutely loved the little glances and stares that both Jalal and Jodha gave each other.She is wondering 'oh God what's he up to now?'Jodha is always suspicious of Jalal and his every move makes her believe its another ploy to inflict pain on her.
There's  saying that the first step to love is denial and even when Ruk was teasing him about Jodha stealing what he does not have,his heart he went huffing and puffing.But look at whose room he ended up in...JODHAAA.I just love the way he says her name with some much passion even if its filled with hate or love.Coming bck to what i was saying is he ended up in Jodha's room to taunt her and in some way reassure himself that he hates her.The thought of Jodha ruling his heart will be the biggest battle Jalal will ever face.He will try hard to run from that fact of accepting he is in love and by running he will try to hurt her even more because thats all he's been taught to do.
I just love how he is always staring at Jodha.He wants to see her expressions and reactions.He is always intrigued by her whom he claims he supposedly hates.Do we daydream of people we hate??Hell No! Jalal gives Jodha more importance than anyone in his life that is why she doesnt have his attention because she IS his attention.Jalal is on his way in the steps of love.He will fight his inner battle and will fight with Jodha to assure himself on where he stands.He hasnt seen Jodha's real beauty as yet...he's just got a piece of her cake.
Moti Bai and  the precap is going to drive Jodha to hate Jalal even more.He gets closer to her while she continues to reject and insult him which will in turn anger him because of the deep seeded pain of rejection.Somewhere down the line he will get used to Jodha so much that his other Queens would mean nothing to him just little flowers sitting in their garden.There will come a time where he would not be able to live without Jodha and stop thinking about but who am i kidding its already happening😆.
Edited to add:I heard about the name change.I dnt want them to change Jodha's name because Rajat aka Jalal has a signature trademark on the way he says her name.
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your post very enlighting.  Will help me past the weekend dam wish it was monday.
--Ritzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just loved that scene 😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What is so different  in the way Jalal takes Jodha's name? 😕
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful scene n beautifully described by u👏 !! i really loved that scene !! really a very sensible scene by cv's where jalal was imagining  jodha dancing with  waving flag👍🏼 ...he loves the way she respect her matruubhumi just like him.. n yes after coming out from his dream also  he looked at her again n keep smiling  AkDha rockkks ❤️
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehvy12

As always your posts are very nice and enlightening into the minds of Jodha and Jalal.

Today's episode did not have much substance to it, IMO. But the scene during the performance was the star of the episode. He had the performance because his in laws were visiting and he wanted to make them more welcomed, but I also feel that he wanted to show Jodha that he is not some tyrant who punishes everyone. She was surprised that the banjaras were free, but her mind quickly turned to suspicion and she assumed that Jalal must have done this to humiliate her somehow.

Coming to the glances, I loved his smile. There aren't many actors who can do so much with a smile but Rajat definitely can. I feel his glances and smile can be interpreted in 2 possible ways. One way is that he wants to show her that he can be nice. The second way is that he knows that she may be thinking he is once again planning another "attack", and he is very amused to see her concern on her face.

I can't put my finger on whether Jalal purposely imagined her or it just happened. The way he was smiling at her holding the flag seemed like he's enjoying their back and forth interaction. Whatever the reason, she is always on his mind. It doesn't matter what reaction but he wants reactions from her that are directed towards him.

If I was sitting there when the chess game was going on, my attention would have been on him and not on the game lol. As for who wins the game, I believe it's Jodha. Rukhaiya got a little too excited when she had Jodha's shehenshah surrounded. A game can change when you least expect it to. This will indirectly show that Jodha will be able to free Jalal from the negative influences that surround him.

Thank you!

That's perfectly fine. I did watch the scene over again and see where you are coming from, but I also can't help but notice that Jalal has changed somewhat. If you really think about it. If Jodha had been a mere trophy or someone whom he despised why would he treat her family members with so much respect? What I am trying to say is, if he wants to make life miserable for Jodha especially at the present moment because her parents are here, why is he giving her family so much respect and honor? Her family can only think good things of Jalal at the present moment because his actions are super sweet and considerate. He was suppose to reveal the truth about his and Jodha's relationship but all he is doing is fulfilling Jodha's wish by being so respectful and nice! But then again that is just what I think and I can totally see where you are coming from as well.

For me the daydream was very significant in the sense that he hates Jodha's pride and ego, yet, when he dreams of her he sees her as she is, as someone who is love with Amer and full of pride to be from where she is. It kind of shows that he is attracted to that person and those attributes. I am not sure whether he purposely dreamed about her or it was the spur of the moment kind of a thing but one thing I did notice is that he did not seem shocked at all to have had such a daydream. He acted as if the dream and thinking about Jodha was normal and natural not spontaneous or a "no, no" ( I can't think of the word I want use. It completely slipped off my mind😭).

Ruqaiya is just full of her self. Now that is a person who Jalal should consider when thinking about cutting off wings!

Thanks for commetning.

RIya
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

I must say Princessonline i love reading your posts here and very rarely i reread anyone's post but i did on your first opened thread.

I absolutely loved the little glances and stares that both Jalal and Jodha gave each other.She is wondering 'oh God what's he up to now?'Jodha is always suspicious of Jalal and his every move makes her believe its another ploy to inflict pain on her.
There's  saying that the first step to love is denial and even when Ruk was teasing him about Jodha stealing what he does not have,his heart he went huffing and puffing.But look at whose room he ended up in...JODHAAA.I just love the way he says her name with some much passion even if its filled with hate or love.Coming bck to what i was saying is he ended up in Jodha's room to taunt her and in some way reassure himself that he hates her.The thought of Jodha ruling his heart will be the biggest battle Jalal will ever face.He will try hard to run from that fact of accepting he is in love and by running he will try to hurt her even more because thats all he's been taught to do.
I just love how he is always staring at Jodha.He wants to see her expressions and reactions.He is always intrigued by her whom he claims he supposedly hates.Do we daydream of people we hate??Hell No! Jalal gives Jodha more importance than anyone in his life that is why she doesnt have his attention because she IS his attention.Jalal is on his way in the steps of love.He will fight his inner battle and will fight with Jodha to assure himself on where he stands.He hasnt seen Jodha's real beauty as yet...he's just got a piece of her cake.
Moti Bai and  the precap is going to drive Jodha to hate Jalal even more.He gets closer to her while she continues to reject and insult him which will in turn anger him because of the deep seeded pain of rejection.Somewhere down the line he will get used to Jodha so much that his other Queens would mean nothing to him just little flowers sitting in their garden.There will come a time where he would not be able to live without Jodha and stop thinking about but who am i kidding its already happening😆.
Edited to add:I heard about the name change.I dnt want them to change Jodha's name because Rajat aka Jalal has a signature trademark on the way he says her name.

Aww, thank you so much! I am really glad you like my posts and read them. It really is very encouraging.

I think Jodha needs to give her mind some rest. She always thinks Jalal is out to get her like you said which half of the time is not the case. When he is going to do something intolerable she will know what he is going to do.

I am smiling and laughing like an idiot reading your third paragraph. He always gets mad and in his denial marches off to Jodha's room to prove he does not love her, yet, his actions contradict his words. I think the hatred Jodha spews out of her mouth is what he goes back for. He needs to hear her say rude things to him in order to get a grip over his heart. 😆

I agree more than words can describe. His biggest battle will the one he fights with his heart. He is already fighting the battle. He just doesn't know it yet.

You have a valid point yet again! When you hate someone the last thing you want to do is think about them romantically. If you did, you would get up in disgust and knock yourself in the head to see if there was something strange going on up there. I mean that is the case for me and you at least. At this point I remember the line that Maham Anga said before "the line between hatred and love is very thin" and that is the case with Jodha and Jalal.

I think she will hate him more than ever because he will reassure her that he is exactly the tyrant she thought him to be, but then when she proves him wrong maybe it will show Jalal that everyone in his posy cannot be trusted and that Jodha helped him undo his mistake which will hopefully help him soften up toward Jodha or at least apologetic.

Thank you so much for commenting and for your sweet words they really mean a lot.

Riya
princessonline thumbnail
I forgot to mention in my reply, I also hope they don't change her name in the show because I cannot see Jodha being called anything other than Jodha! It will just ruin the whole feel of things. Plus, not to be mean or anything, I hate the new name! I mean couldn't it have been a little bit more longer? Why not just make it a whole paragraph. The have the whole concept/abstract of the show in their title. Way to give away the story.

PS will be right back to reply back to all the other posts. Have to go do some chores. 😭

Riya