Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Deary Beary DAYA Shetty (FC # 84)...!!! (Page 105)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74880

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Hello
I just saw last scene...I just hate Daya's look... Director bi so raha hai... I m not going to watch CID now... I feel really embarrass if any my family member watch him in such look... don't knw why but I really feel embarrass ..

ainShocked
why U are embarrassing if He is Not...Wink
kye yar sab bolen ga...itna bi sense nai ka Dari color he kar lan.. he is not sensible... bora ho gya... Aik FAN asi baten nai sun sakta ...bura lagta hai...

kya yaar, kya Old people Dashing nahi lagtay, ho saktay... face the Reality, he is not 28 years guy... he is above 40 and present the role of above 40 man in CID too...

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Snehal he is such a lazy person he is showing...and there is No head of the show...ajj ka bad I m not going to watch this show...its better...
bakwas look...
 
 
 
@GD, well this is not a Good News... 1000 Episodes ka celebration hona chiya tha...
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74880

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I really enjoyed HIM in SRGM...Day Dreaming

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Hello
I just saw last scene...I just hate Daya's look... Director bi so raha hai... I m not going to watch CID now... I feel really embarrass if any my family member watch him in such look... don't knw why but I really feel embarrass ..

ainShocked
why U are embarrassing if He is Not...Wink
kye yar sab bolen ga...itna bi sense nai ka Dari color he kar lan.. he is not sensible... bora ho gya... Aik FAN asi baten nai sun sakta ...bura lagta hai...

kya yaar, kya Old people Dashing nahi lagtay, ho saktay... face the Reality, he is not 28 years guy... he is above 40 and present the role of above 40 man in CID too...
ACP Sir is more than 60...but still with colored hairs...wo 28 year ka lag raha hein yah hain jo asa hai??? U knw yar what I m saying... Abhijeet is also conscious abt his look..but this man...sach main he don't care abt his fans even???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74880

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme


 
 
 
@GD, well this is not a Good News... 1000 Episodes ka celebration hona chiya tha...

I really Agreed with U... I want some Offscreen masti... some Old Cast Interview ... some celebration they celebrated on sets...Embarrassed
-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11923

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yes neeme, i am taking a break from CID for a month too, though not for the reason you told... Hope i will get the passion towards CID back this month else i might leave the show forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74880

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

 ACP Sir is more than 60...but still with colored hairs...wo 28 year ka lag raha hein yah hain jo asa hai??? U knw yar what I m saying... Abhijeet is also conscious abt his look..but this man...sach main he don't care abt his fans even???

LOL He is extremelly Careless like ME, either i m not bothering about all these except Car with full tank of petrol, Family and Valet with ATM or Money...Wink
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada


I really enjoyed HIM in SRGM...Day Dreaming

Haan pasa jo milna tha...wo tu enjoy Karen ga he..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DAYA kay Rung, FCiens kay sang... (FC 83)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1189   Views: 44619

gadhadada 1189 44619 16 August 2013 at 6:23pm by Athene
!'Sapnoo ka nager'! Daya Shetty FC # 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1192   Views: 46926

neeme 1192 46926 20 May 2013 at 8:21am by Aman_Aditya
TUJH pe qurbaan, DAYA SHETTY! ( FC # 79)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1197   Views: 42670

gadhadada 1197 42670 04 May 2013 at 12:02pm by gadhadada
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: monika21   Replies: 1194   Views: 67230

monika21 1194 67230 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1133   Views: 58370

m_kal2011 1133 58370 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivianTanz_Divz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index