Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Deary Beary DAYA Shetty (FC # 84)...!!! (Page 101)

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11923

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hello people!!!
So no 1000 episode special.. GD ab unn rumors se darne ki jarurat nahi tumhe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.

Hello people!!!
So no 1000 episode special.. GD ab unn rumors se darne ki jarurat nahi tumhe.

ain...Shocked
matlab...Confused
koi News aayii hay kya yaar...Confused
kahan...Confused
-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11923

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Shagnika said that on FB event page of 1000 special, christabella mam posted that there is no special episode on this occasion. And we might not get anything special till gallantry awards. And there will be a forensic special episode 1 story over 2 episodes at that time.
I was so hoping that the biweekly will improve the quality but today's episode and tomorrow's precap dashed all my hopes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.

Shagnika said that on FB event page of 1000 special, christabella mam posted that there is no special episode on this occasion. And we might not get anything special till gallantry awards. And there will be a forensic special episode 1 story over 2 episodes at that time.
I was so hoping that the biweekly will improve the quality but today's episode and tomorrow's precap dashed all my hopes.

Thanks LORD...D'oh
today Epi much more Better yaar...Big smile
kum az kum Mujhy acha laga, kyunaky koi Crap nahi tha...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11923

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Crap nahi tha? Koi bhi aake salunkhe pe hala karke evidence chura le jaata hai.. Unko kaise pata evidence kab aur kaha ja raha hai? CID paper mein chapti hai kya?? 
And forensic lab se bhi kabhibhi kuch bhi chori ho jata hai. This is the 2nd time it happened on these months. Koi security nahi hai kya forensic lab mein. Aur ye Tji humesha itnisibhi aawaj aaye ghar mein toh gun leke ghumti hai so lab mein use nahi kar sakti jab dekho tab behost and then the idiotic acting that follows D'oh


I was reminded of killer eye but that was such a nice episode. Sorry agar tumko acha laga ho aajka episode, aajkal meri CID se katti hai toh shayad mein jyada expect kar rahi thi LOL


Edited by snehal. - 30 August 2013 at 12:00pm
anjali_mahajan IF-Rockerz
anjali_mahajan
anjali_mahajan

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 6541

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hello dosto Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11923

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hi anjali Big smile Kaafi dno baad dikhi
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.

Crap nahi tha? Koi bhi aake salunkhe pe hala karke evidence chura le jaata hai.. Unko kaise pata evidence kab aur kaha ja raha hai? CID paper mein chapti hai kya?? 
And forensic lab se bhi kabhibhi kuch bhi chori ho jata hai. This is the 2nd time it happened on these months. Koi security nahi hai kya forensic lab mein. Aur ye Tji humesha itnisibhi aawaj aaye ghar mein toh gun leke ghumti hai so lab mein use nahi kar sakti jab dekho tab behost and then the idiotic acting that follows D'oh

the Gang of MOHIT already knew that Eye was in CID custoday so its not a Big Deal to check to Everyone as there were only 3 teams working in CID so its not a Big Deal...
SALUNKHY Sir was an Oldie person, did not move with any backup so its easy to snatch the eye after blocking his car...Wink
abt TJI, yes I mentioned it in my Review in EDT as it was Completely unnecessory and Jahalat ka Scene...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DAYA kay Rung, FCiens kay sang... (FC 83)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1189   Views: 44415

gadhadada 1189 44415 16 August 2013 at 6:23pm by Athene
!'Sapnoo ka nager'! Daya Shetty FC # 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neeme   Replies: 1192   Views: 46404

neeme 1192 46404 20 May 2013 at 8:21am by Aman_Aditya
TUJH pe qurbaan, DAYA SHETTY! ( FC # 79)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1197   Views: 42334

gadhadada 1197 42334 04 May 2013 at 12:02pm by gadhadada
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: monika21   Replies: 1194   Views: 66988

monika21 1194 66988 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1133   Views: 57871

m_kal2011 1133 57871 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivianTanz_Divz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index