India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Humeira regaining memory way too soon!

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I feel that Gaffoor should have known about Zoya being his daughter first then Humeira to get her memory 

Then he would have been at his weakest, and would have been able to redeem for his past by accepting Asad as his son in law, with Humzies nuts and screws in place, and Razia making a comeback, he will go to his old hypocritical ways

What really worries me is that he might have a dilemma as to choose 
ARYA or ZOYAAN
esp if Zoya goes to HIS mansion without marrying
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOMB-RAIDERR

-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.. I don't agree with u.. I think the purpose of 'Rajni' was to make Nikhat strong enough to speak up when Haseenabi was going on n on.. N most importantly to make Ayaan realise the importance of Humeira to him.. Even if he has not yet realised that he is in love with her.. I think 'Humeira' is back at t right time.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13kankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I think its right time.. Rajni track served its purpose, now Ayaan is very much in love with Rajni/Humeira.. Now Cv's are focusing on N-I-N track and brothers clashes so Ayaan should get free from worrying about Humeira to get into fight with Asad. ..So Humeira should come back to normal.. Also redeeming Gafoor will come at end..He will pay for his deeds..Its long way to go..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13-Inferno-Nutella.DreAxxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Yup. Agree with Khanak. The Rajni track served its purpose. It was meant to raise questions about Imran through Humz' alter ego, raise questions about Raazia hiding something cause if Rajni werent the questioning girl she was.. then Noozat wouldnt have been able to put two and two together and say that Raazia was hiding daadi in the cupboard. It served the purpose to make Aayan realize his mistakes and make hi fall for Humeira. It served the purpose of bringing in a catalyst to MAKE aayan fall in love with humeira in that it pushed him to jealousy and possessiveness. It also served the point of OUTING raazia cause if Aayan hadn't fought with "Vikram" who only came in cause of Rajni, then he wouldnt have overheard Raazia admit to Vikram of her crimes, and then call AsYa and alert them.. 

HONESTLY Rajni did serve her purpose.. and who knows? MAYBE if this is the case of alter ego.. and not just identity confusion, then we may see Rajni back again? Ermm

BUT honestly i think the MAIN purpose of Rajni was to put to rest any THOUGHT of Zoya and Aayan happening. Its not going to happen.. the scope of it happening was possible with Aayan not giving any interest in Humz, but not that he himself has fallen for her (or Rajni).. Zoya and Aayan seems .00001% likely now. Wink 

Edited by -Shayari- - 16 August 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-kankabhorSabhayataMystic_nights_DreA

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I agree there was a reason for rajini track and it was fulfilled.There was no reason to keep this track on.And with Asad and Ayaan fight coming up both brother's will need their separate love intrests which is great.And ya now i dont want Zoyaan to happen
-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

BUT honestly i think the MAIN purpose of Rajni was to put to rest any THOUGHT of Zoya and Aayan happening. Its not going to happen.. the scope of it happening was possible with Aayan not giving any interest in Humz, but not that he himself has fallen for her (or Rajni).. Zoya and Aayan seems .00001% likely now. Wink 

AGREED!
I think now all the AsYa fans can sit back and relax! No more posts of Ayaan getting together with Zoya. Also, a good confirmation that AyRa will be together since it seemed a bit dicey in the beginning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorxxMATSxx

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Yup. Agree with Khanak. The Rajni track served its purpose. It was meant to raise questions about Imran through Humz' alter ego, raise questions about Raazia hiding something cause if Rajni werent the questioning girl she was.. then Noozat wouldnt have been able to put two and two together and say that Raazia was hiding daadi in the cupboard. It served the purpose to make Aayan realize his mistakes and make hi fall for Humeira. It served the purpose of bringing in a catalyst to MAKE aayan fall in love with humeira in that it pushed him to jealousy and possessiveness. It also served the point of OUTING raazia cause if Aayan hadn't fought with "Vikram" who only came in cause of Rajni, then he wouldnt have overheard Raazia admit to Vikram of her crimes, and then call AsYa and alert them.. 

HONESTLY Rajni did serve her purpose.. and who knows? MAYBE if this is the case of alter ego.. and not just identity confusion, then we may see Rajni back again? Ermm

agree with u rosh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

AGREED!
I think now all the AsYa fans can sit back and relax! No more posts of Ayaan getting together with Zoya. Also, a good confirmation that AyRa will be together since it seemed a bit dicey in the beginning

Zoyaan will alwyas be talked until AsYa or AyRa get married..

Go to top