JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pk1611

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by pk1611

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

I noticed that too... when she was running to see the flowers she was holding her saree ... and she still doesnt notice she is wearing a saree LOL

Eaither way... though I liked Rajni... im glad Humeira is back! Big smile

I loved Rajni-- she was mature n she stood her ground n bcoz of her  Nikhat grew a spine.. I like Humeira too- a very innocent n naive girl.. Rajni has done her part- broke NIkhat 's wedding n most importantly made Ayaan realise how important Humeira is for him even if he has yet to realise his love for her.. Thank God-The makers didnt drag Rajni track .. 
Yea I agree. Both characters had an important part to play and they both played their parts really well. Rajni made ayaan recognise the fact that he loves humera and also like u said encouraged nikhat to stand up against haseena and imran. Now I hope Humeira helps ayaan when the big fight between ayaan and asad happens. I also hope she doesnt start fighting with ayaan after finding out what happened her to and she remembers that ayaan said he doesnt love her. I hope she finds out how much ayaan helped her when she was rajni and forgives him

I have a feeling she will help Ayaan.. Looks like she has completely forgotten abt the Rajni phase so I guess she wont remember abt Ayaan helping herConfused
I was hopeing she would remember it ... they had such sweet hugs Embarrassed
Im glad that siddique daughters will help the khan brothers... humeira will help ayaan and zoya will help asad Dancing I wonder with this asad-ayaan track going on,.. will humeira and zoya ever meet?D'oh
But im sure once she starts freaking out about wondering why she is dressed as Rajni then she will ask what happened. Because as she said... she cant even remember what happened last nightApprove

Edited by supreet_dmg - 16 August 2013 at 2:35pm

Go to top