Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 86)

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Pallavi plz pm me what happened exactly after note, why they reopen again and who r the membre who attacked on Barun fans.. M cluless of all sort of happening

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

ProudSobtian.. Goldie
ProudSobtian..
ProudSobtian..

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Shonas

Just read Avinash TOI IV! He really has big attitude problem. He took dig at Barun again where as Barun wished nothing but good for his show! I went back and read Barun TOI and T2 IV to have good mind! God he just want to glorify his career out of the show name! Actors like these won't go anywhere! Just Sick!

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avithebest

Shonas

Just read Avinash TOI IV! He really has big attitude problem. He took dig at Barun again where as Barun wished nothing but good for his show! I went back and read Barun TOI and T2 IV to have good mind! God he just want to glorify his career out of the show name! Actors like these won't go anywhere! Just Sick!

Which IV Kranthi.. Again that idiot took a dig Angry
arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Good Mornng all.
Smile
yesterday i had written that barun Solo buzz gets only 2 buzzes each.. Is that common too ?? Solo buzz is only 2 buzz each all times ??? just clarification only ... 
N hard feling to any body as diamonds of first water are always ut to rigourous test in order to prove that are diamonds of first water.Daimonds are permanaent.  others are just glass , plastic and paste... they only just need to temporarily glitter till they fade.  Big smile 

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Btw anyone seen the video of IPK 2 press conference .. Gosh Avinash has zero almost blank expression. What the heck was that.. I couldnt tolerate the video for 2 minutes.. It was so boring, that guy cannot act period.. Even though I haven't watched his acting in a show, this 2 trailor was enough..
MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

Good Mornng all.
Smile
yesterday i had written that barun Solo buzz gets only 2 buzzes each.. Is that common too ?? Solo buzz is only 2 buzz each all times ??? just clarification only ...
N hard feling to any body as diamonds of first water are always ut to rigourous test in order to prove that are diamonds of first water.Daimonds are permanaent. others are just glass , plastic and paste... they only just need to temporarily glitter till they fade. Big smile

No you can comment 3 times on the buzz with a gap of 1 hour between each comment..
Barun made ASR epic and immortal..there will be many copy cats coming now.. But original is original, rest are wannabes and clones
ProudSobtian.. Goldie
ProudSobtian..
ProudSobtian..

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Btw anyone seen the video of IPK 2 press conference .. Gosh Avinash has zero almost blank expression. What the heck was that.. I couldnt tolerate the video for 2 minutes.. It was so boring, that guy cannot act period.. Even though I haven't watched his acting in a show, this 2 trailor was enough..

Pallavi god that guy just plain jealous of Barun  and defo attn seeker! But we sobtians just need to ignore this guy! Show didn't even start he is speaking of himslef big and thinks he can re-write ASR but he has no idea ASR is history n will remain history in TV industry! Sometimes I feel is SP paid him to take dig at Barun in every IV or he is just plain immature! I think he is immature guy!

Edited by avithebest - 22 August 2013 at 9:57pm

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avithebest

Originally posted by saalu1

Pallavi god that guy just plain jealous of Barun and defo attn seeker! But we sobtians just need to ignore this guy! Show didn't even start he is speaking of himslef big and thinks he can re-write ASR but he has no idea ASR is history n will remain history in TV industry! Sometimes I feel is SP paid him to take dig at Barun in every IV or he is just plain immature! I think he is immature guy!

Read the IV, I think first time he is getting this kind of attention.. Hota hota hai, Barun ke naam pe Sab Ko free publicity chahiye.. But loud mouth does not know the impact Barun has made as ASR..
Why people still remember him even after 9 months after show ended and why his popularity is increasing..
Let the show begin and see what this idiot can do.. Waise his 2 minute act was enough to put me off..

ProudSobtian..

Go to top