Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 6)

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by cathu

just checking Barun 's profile ...so all true suran fans stooped commented on Barun 's profile ...nice nice ...true colour's outing ...its gud these so called true fans cum shippers cum rumour mongers stay away from Barun ...vaise bhi these has people has reduced to mere shippers and rumour mongers ...

wht more can b expected??
true SaRun fans comment on bth profiles n m fine wid dem..bt jodi shippers Ermm
jodi shippers r no more commentenig ...only i saw -2-3  membres frm them commenting ...they has reduced from fans to just shipping sarun and spreading rumour...to unhea kyea farak pardtea hai ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

just checking Barun 's profile ...so all true suran fans stooped commented on Barun 's profile ...nice nice ...true colour's outing ...its gud these so called true fans cum shippers cum rumour mongers stay away from Barun ...vaise bhi these has people has reduced to mere shippers and rumour mongers ...

jodi shippers r no more commentenig ...only i saw -2-3membres frm them commenting ...they has reduced from fans to just shipping sarun and spreading rumour...to unhea kyea farak pardtea hai ...
they r no more fans cathu..its like der ego is hurting so still spreading rumours ..Angry else every fan knows d BIG FAT TRUTH...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
barun on zoom
 they didn't show him speaking... they showed him cutting cake when he was shooting for PK last year and also accepting gifts from his fans... 
they said he is on leave for 2 days from his shoot of 22 yards to spend time with his wife on his birthday...the celebration will not be in Delhi or Mumbai but somewhere else

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12MastMalangArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I have also noticed that Catherine dear, it is fine that they stay away from him. I would say at least the people with them now should understand that they were doing all these things just for their personal secret agendas and not out of the love for SI or BS. Now at least they should understand what the leaders give them till now. Some fake stories.

DarkDesire12MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, chalo very good news, I hope Barun pisses them off even more with his comments on IPK 2. And they altogether stop bothering and commenting about him.
That will be truly a very good day on IF Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.lLoveYouHrithik

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Hello everyone, chalo very good news, I hope Barun pisses them off even more with his comments on IPK 2. And they altogether stop bothering and commenting about him.

Ridiculous it sounds. No vms made for his bday  even though there were many Ardent fans who use to release countless  creative VMs.Shows the bias narrow mentality.. You follow an actor does dozen of things with much expectations but when you find those expectations and fantasy in drain you just ditch the actor throw him in the dust bin. God bless Solo phankies( I meant both sides).. LOL

DarkDesire12MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Originally posted by saalu1

Ridiculous it sounds. No vms made for his bday  even though there were many Ardent fans who use to release countless  creative VMs.Shows the bias narrow mentality.. You follow an actor does dozen of things with much expectations but when you find those expectations and fantasy in drain you just ditch the actor throw him in the dust bin. God bless Solo phankies( I meant both sides).. LOL

You said a very apt point hari, despite being flooded with so many creative fans, on his b'day not a single VM was made for him, wow!!!!!. I think i should learn that techniqueEmbarrassed

One more thing, you said right, some people love him for their on purposes means expecting him to fulfill their dreams, how weird it sounds.

As you said finally it is time to say who is with him always, the always teased solo phankies, same is the case with Sanaya, when she needed the jodi fans turned their face. Means Solo phankies are always there for each of them. God bless the solo phankies in each side.LOL

DarkDesire12MastMalang

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

jodi shippers r no more commentenig ...only i saw -2-3membres frm them commenting ...they has reduced from fans to just shipping sarun and spreading rumour...to unhea kyea farak pardtea hai ...
they r no more fans cathu..its like der ego is hurting so still spreading rumours ..Angry else every fan knows d BIG FAT TRUTH...Smile

as you said only to feed the ego, the people who spread rumors are on it now. They even know what they are saying is untrue statements, still to satisfy ego continue doing it.

DarkDesire12MastMalang.shinchan.

Go to top