Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 53)

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

hi arnie dear ...how r u
I am fine Catherine. A little lonely because my boys came for just 2 week and again flew away... Cry

But I am fine enough to read all your comments from where i let offf and enjoy the whole circus.
Who is Avinash sachdeva BTW ??? 

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

Originally posted by harhem

Good Morning Buddies..

Arnu.. welcome back.. how are u?  pasanga kooda jollyah time spending ah??? LOL

Arnu you are entering with a petition !?Shocked

Thank you for the welcome hahem. 
yes had a good time with the children, went on a holiday and they they both flew aaway... Unhappy
From today the daily grind with kadalai's once in a while in this forum. 

Actually I signe in the petition for hte Anna hazare gimmick and from then on I keep getting one pettition or another. 
This looks interesting and is worth giving a thought.  The world acknowleges that we are brown skinned and we have the mental power to shake the world. So why this fairness hang up. it is never going to make us a white man. 
And people endorsing all and sundry just to earn money also irritates. 
hence I wanted to debate on this if there were takers. Also wanted to check the mindset of the youngstes on this . So I pasted it here that is all. No petition.   

poyacha?  I thought they would stay for 2 months or so.. good you had nice time na..

I like  that .. its interesting.. you must have known abt the matrimonial sites column fill up illaya?
athula option box la u will have fair, very fair, dark, wheatish.. ithu enna criteria theriyala.. its obvious that the choice does depend on the complexion aana isnt it too complex when it comes to realising which criteria we belong to.. I had that with me.. for my dad and mom I was fair but for others I was wheatish, when I saw my other friends who were fair like angels I felt Im dark LOL
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cathu

hi arnie dear ...how r u
I am fine Catherine. A little lonely because my boys came for just 2 week and again flew away... Cry

But I am fine enough to read all your comments from where i let offf and enjoy the whole circus.
Who is Avinash sachdeva BTW ??? 

Shlok.. Arnav Singh Raizada version 2.0 but no trace of Arnav anywhere LOL
arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Reply to quote by Harhem 
I like this flawed, simple, unkempt, unhealthy, filthy, liar, unprofessional, cheat, mumbling, diplomatic, shy, selfish bhaiyaa.. Approve just for his silence during hard times instead of getting hypersensitive and overreactive..
Me too ... and when he sets up the grocery shop I will behis best friend and buy things from his shop one thing at a time so that I can visit hs shop every now and then and chat with him...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitude

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Reply to quote by Harhem 
I like this flawed, simple, unkempt, unhealthy, filthy, liar, unprofessional, cheat, mumbling, diplomatic, shy, selfish bhaiyaa.. Approve just for his silence during hard times instead of getting hypersensitive and overreactive..
Me too ... and when he sets up the grocery shop I will behis best friend and buy things from his shop one thing at a time so that I can visit hs shop every now and then and chat with him...Big smile

If he moves to UK and set up his shop will you migrate Arnu ?  I guess u can ask ur puthrans to move to that place LOL

arnanya

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Reply to quote by Harhem 

If he moves to UK and set up his shop will you migrate Arnu ?  I guess u can ask ur puthrans to move to that place LOL

hahaha. UK may be but not impossible. and Melboourne also no prob.  

But ask him to come to Tokyo I will sit at his doorstep. 
I know the guy there who stared wth petty shop and use to come to us for advice .
Nw he is a mutli billionire. 

So... Grocery shop is no mean thing. It is another wise business decision ... Smile

verisimilitude

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@ harhem in reply to below 

I like  that .. its interesting.. you must have known abt the matrimonial sites column fill up illaya?
athula option box la u will have fair, very fair, dark, wheatish.. ithu enna criteria theriyala.. its obvious that the choice does depend on the complexion aana isnt it too complex when it comes to realising which criteria we belong to.. I had that with me.. for my dad and mom I was fair but for others I was wheatish, when I saw my other friends who were fair like angels I felt Im dark LOL

Hmmm our society and its hangups. What you say is true. But to make money out of this idiosyncracy especailly by SRLK like people who pretend to be goody 2 shoes rankles. 

verisimilitude

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Reply to quote by Harhem 

hahaha. UK may be but not impossible. and Melboourne also no prob.  

But ask him to come to Tokyo I will sit at his doorstep. 
I know the guy there who stared wth petty shop and use to come to us for advice .
Nw he is a mutli billionire. 

So... Grocery shop is no mean thing. It is another wise business decision ... Smile

sit at door step?  ROFL
You remind me of keerai selling ladies... its fun to gossip with them LOL  Their range of talk varies from international issues , economic instability till whats happening with the lady  in the next door ROFLROFL

arnanya

Go to top