Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 15)

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I also find this very interesting that SP officially wanted to reaction from Barun for IPK 2 and released that statement along with the news about IPK 2 season. Whatever happened to the disclaimer?
Why didn't SP release angels's or some other cast and crew members reaction in its media release..
I made this point in previous CC too.. Anyone guesses?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12verisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Can someone explain me what angel kiss is Confused
They need add this to list of different kinds of kisses like French kiss etc.. LOL LOL
Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

They need add this to list of different kinds of kisses like French kiss etc.. LOL LOL
like angel danceLOLLOL hello all.
vaise i watched few epis before and she really looks oldShocked imean i watched her from mjht . she looks really good only during  few epis in starting after that it was all down. and in latest serial her aging can be really seen in her face. vaise is dd same age as her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapri

vaise i watched few epis before and she really looks oldShocked imean i watched her from mjht . she looks really good only during few epis in starting after that it was all down. and in latest serial her aging can be really seen in her face. vaise is dd same age as her?

DD is 28, angel is 30.. Agree Sona she looks very old and tired. There is nothing charming about her face.. She looked way better in IPK, I didn't watch MJHT..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Channa_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

vaise i watched few epis before and she really looks oldShocked imean i watched her from mjht . she looks really good only during few epis in starting after that it was all down. and in latest serial her aging can be really seen in her face. vaise is dd same age as her?

DD is 28, angel is 30.. Agree Sona she looks very old and tired. There is nothing charming about her face.. She looked way better in IPK, I didn't watch MJHT..
i watched her in mjht though her character was boring rati was way betterLOLbut still she was okayish had some innocent.but in cc its all bad upar se too caked up make up.grooming doesnt mean you cake your wholeface.
ohh ok not much difference but still dd is glowing a lot. plus weight loss have helped alot to her.
vaise i read somewhere apparently now low trp is cause fk is using his filmy connection for manipulationStern Smile everything is to be blamed accept the real reasonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

i watched her in mjht though her character was boring rati was way betterLOLbut still she was okayish had some innocent.but in cc its all bad upar se too caked up make up.grooming doesnt mean you cake your wholeface.
ohh ok not much difference but still dd is glowing a lot. plus weight loss have helped alot to her.
vaise i read somewhere apparently now low trp is cause fk is using his filmy connection for manipulationStern Smile everything is to be blamed accept the real reasonLOL

DD looks much better and carries herself better offscreen. She ain't drama queen or loud mouth.
Angel looks like make up ki dukaan and what's with her hair..
Yep read that too, FK is so powerful that he can influence TAM people LOL
I have not seen this kind of blind worship..
Man.. Everything and everybody is to be blamed except story, execution or angel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12Channa_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Big smile

Edited by sonapri - 17 August 2013 at 11:07am

MastMalang

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Darlings, be careful with your comments on personal appearance, this could be harmful to our CC. Edit if needed.

MastMalang

Go to top