Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 131)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Woah u got pms? idol's name is so untouchable topic while  it is fair to  post latest hairy wala pics of Soaptea to gain attention anywhere?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
This article was posted in MM.. Horrible where is humanity in this world? Such a pathetic situation.. Seems like human beings are losing the sanity slowly Censored

The television actor was assaulted by three youths in Mumbai

The horrific incident of gangrape on a 21-year-old photo journalist at an isolated spot inside Shakti Mills Compound has become the talk of the nation. Before we could get over the gangrape incident, we heard that TV actor Loveleen Kaur was assaulted by three youths on Tuesday.

Reportedly, Loveleen was going to Lokhandwala with her friend Mimin Chaudhary in an auto-rickshaw. The auto had stopped at a signal when a man tried to grab her purse and run away. However it turned out that the man was not alone because when Loveleen jumped out of the auto to chase the robber, he was soon joined by two other men who circled her and started hitting her. What is more worrisome is that the incident took place in front of people who had gathered there yet no one came forward to help.

When this incident took place, a lot of crowd gathered near the spot. Cops came to check as the crowd was holding up the traffic. That is when they came to know about the incident and they tried to rescue the actor and her friend. Though the police nabbed the two accused, the third one managed run away.

Loveleen has suffered some minor injuries after this incident. We hope she is fine soon!

Looking at the recent events occurring in Mumbai, it seems that the financial capital is not safe for women anymore. Mumbai's safe city' image has been dented.

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
where this society is heading to?
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Woah u got pms? idol's name is so untouchable topic while  it is fair to  post latest hairy wala pics of Soaptea to gain attention anywhere?

I didn't get any as I was mentioning that point, she sent me another PM saying don't worry here one for youLOL that much only written in that.

actually if they were p*ssed off with the sobti shrine in IPK forum, then why won't they keep him away from their idol's shrine, they are discussing about him constantly there also, means they cannot spend a day without mentioning himLOL
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

I didn't get any as I was mentioning that point, she sent me another PM saying don't worry here one for youLOL that much only written in that.

actually if they were p*ssed off with the sobti shrine in IPK forum, then why won't they keep him away from their idol's shrine, they are discussing about him constantly there also, means they cannot spend a day without mentioning himLOL

Ironically the rules of the forum states that the previous costars name who shall not be mentioned here should not be discussed but still the name of tht not to be named shabby costar with his present costar is dragged into a full fledged topic.. what to do ?LOL

I made it now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Its funny some people saying angel is global phenemona how sujana did nt know abt her.. Lolz she even dnt knw abt Barun..even frm mamr cast sum actor told they did nt knew Barun before.. So wht big deal most of people nt watch daily shows .. Well said di they treat angel like queen of world and rest of world knelling before angel.. People r flying high.. Got zakta of faliure but unable to accept... No offence to angel's follower but angel stand no where stand near suzana in terms of hotness.. Beauty is nt abt fair complexion.. Angel is too thin to define sexiness in terms of glam world and suzana is fit, curaved body, nice feature and perfect Bw material..

you still didn't get the point, they said they didn't come to know about him before they meet him first, there is no problem in that, who is he?, but it is the same with her, everyone should have knowledge about that person, who is soaptea? is he a global phenomenon, he is an overrated actor naLOL Who knows him apart from these 571 people who liked the b'day threadLOL
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KittenRose

Ironically the rules of the forum states that the previous costars name who shall not be mentioned here should not be discussed but still the name of tht not to be named shabby costar with his present costar is dragged into a full fledged topic.. what to do ?LOL

I made it now

I am taking this, from now onward credit me to use thisWinkLOL

Yeah not to be mentioned and they have allergy if any of the known BS fans visit that forum, the people who used to visit IPK forum only to say "oh is this still a BS shrine" are not even looking back to that forum, kya hua hoga? ha ha. Arre some of them were really wishing to close down IPK forum, now pleading not to close that forumLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitude

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Suzy gal looks cute but i really wanted to see sukhmani :(

Go to top