Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 122)

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

• 5:35 AM - 28 Aug 13 · Details
    ' data-name="BarunBhangraDance" data-screen-name="indy12IF" data-tweet-id="372698947195641856" data-feedback-key="stream_status_372698947195641856" data-has-parent-tweet="true">

@stuagarwal @pyaarvnafrat :OOO

Details Expand Collapse
    • Retweet Retweeted
    • Delete
    • Favorite Favorited
    • More
      • Share via email
      • Embed Tweet
  • 5:36 AM - 28 Aug 13 · Details
    ' data-name="BarunBhangraDance" data-screen-name="indy12IF" data-tweet-id="372699150095118336" data-feedback-key="stream_status_372699150095118336" data-has-parent-tweet="true">

@stuagarwal @pyaarvnafrat is it a #Sarun pic oh god

Details Expand Collapse
    • Retweet Retweeted
    • Delete
    • Favorite Favorited
    • More
      • Share via email
      • Embed Tweet
  • 6:20 AM - 28 Aug 13 · Details
    ' data-name="LaraHeer" data-screen-name="LaraHeer" data-tweet-id="372710281795096576" data-feedback-key="stream_status_372710281795096576" data-has-parent-tweet="true">

"@indy12IF: @stuagarwal @pyaarvnafrat is it a #Sarun pic oh god" OH GOOD GOD...if you've scored a Sarun pic this TL is gonna explode!!!

Details Expand Collapse
    • Retweet Retweeted
    • Delete
    • Favorite Favorited
    • More
      • Share via email
      • Embed Tweet
  • 6:24 AM - 28 Aug 13 · Details
    ' data-name="Stuti Agarwal" data-screen-name="stuagarwal" data-tweet-id="372711329884143617" data-feedback-key="stream_status_372711329884143617" data-has-parent-tweet="true" data-is-reply-to="true">

• Dint understand a thing hari ...Confused

OK I am the nitwit tub light ... I understood now Big smile

Edited by arnanya - 28 August 2013 at 7:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
    MastMalang
    MastMalang

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Hahaha..
    E24 reporters were too good...
    Whn SI said"its goin off air since show is nt getting any trp" thn Voiceover said.. show is getting closed cox of TRPs n SI tantrums..hope now her tantrums vll b reduced ROFL ROFL

So tantrum queen title is correct for her.. accha now she has no one to bleme except her because the show is shutting down because of her tantrums and low trpsROFLROFL.
    I bet she won't cry for 200 people losing their jobs because of herOuch

if she said before 200 people lost their job because of a bunch of people, then who to blame this time, 200 people lost their job because SI's tantrum? BS fans were blamed for that at that time, whom will these people blame this timeLOL

Logic wise blame is on her for throwing tantrums and not getting required trp's. Its all her fault inspite of being a global phenomenon and international celebrity, she could not muster trp's.
    Now will we see the same tamasha as last time crying for 200 people ? I guess not.. again its all Barun's and his fans fault for closing her prebvious showLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
    .shinchan.
    .shinchan.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Hahaha..
    Whn SI said"its goin off air since show is nt getting any trp" thn Voiceover said.. show is getting closed cox of TRPs n SI tantrums..hope now her tantrums vll b reduced ROFL ROFL

So tantrum queen title is correct for her.. accha now she has no one to bleme except her because the show is shutting down because of her tantrums and low trpsROFLROFL.

lol.. she is expert in Blame Game so she wont blame herself fr 200 ppl..she might blame PH n Anuj fr this..kuch b ho sakta h

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
    .shinchan.
    .shinchan.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hahaha..

almost everyone said about her tantrums, but she and some other people are not admitting it. It is not a problem that she throws tantrums, but should have the guts to admit that too. Even I do that and is really phamous for that around people in my professional life, but i am known for it and i am not going to cover it up with sugary wordsLOL
    i also throw tantrums everywhere bt I accept too..why nt to.accept this? me n my sis r pampered children..so why nt we throw tantrums.. ROFL

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
    ArnieBoyBarun
    ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Hahaha..

almost everyone said about her tantrums, but she and some other people are not admitting it. It is not a problem that she throws tantrums, but should have the guts to admit that too. Even I do that and is really phamous for that around people in my professional life, but i am known for it and i am not going to cover it up with sugary wordsLOL
    i also throw tantrums everywhere bt I accept too..why nt to.accept this? me n my sis r pampered children..so why nt we throw tantrums.. ROFL

where i am a spoil bratLOL, i even wonder, how lovely i am behaving here, LOL
    ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
    ArnieBoyBarun
    ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hahaha..

if she said before 200 people lost their job because of a bunch of people, then who to blame this time, 200 people lost their job because SI's tantrum? BS fans were blamed for that at that time, whom will these people blame this timeLOL

Logic wise blame is on her for throwing tantrums and not getting required trp's. Its all her fault inspite of being a global phenomenon and international celebrity, she could not muster trp's.
    Now will we see the same tamasha as last time crying for 200 people ? I guess not.. again its all Barun's and his fans fault for closing her prebvious showLOL

yeah we are still to overcome that blameLOL

Now we have not even seen the show to harm that, so how can one blame usLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
    ght_shona_4evr
    ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

MastMalangBearNaNa

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
    DarkDesire12
    DarkDesire12

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
    Stuti gona share Barun sujana pic oh m already in dream land..in blaming game issue blaming game already has happned to Farhan khan viewrews.. Vaise Barun fan also blamed for one thing .. Barun fans mainpulate sarun fans and dd fans and comment on drishti profile to put angel down.. Yeh Barun fan bhi na kitnea evil hai yeh log ..

MastMalangverisimilitude

Go to top