Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 115)

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

Originally posted by saalu1

Hello Everyone. Watched EBP..I haven't watched satyanash or Shrenu before
Satynash is a disaster.. He is looking so aged, and his clothes are ill fitted.. Finding him hot is a remote possibilty.. he is not looking like a young , suave and smart business man, more like glorified Don..His acting is so fake , tried very hard to look angry, but it looked so forced.
Just by twitching or raising eye brows, one cannot become angry. You have to emote and do some voice modulation..
Shrenu is cute but acting her is as good or as bad as as previous season FL. Meant nothing..Only good thing is she is not OTT...
The episode was a disaster for me ataleast, very poorly executed..
Final Vedict..Bokwaas. No satynash or chyawanprash can come remotely close to what Barun did as ASR.
Don't  know what t will happen TRP's wise, but best of luck to the team

hahaha Pallu ji did you see day 2 too???

hahaha such a sauve car but had not kept it in condition. 

kaiir chodo. 

100% agree with you @ bold. 
was thinking hte same thing. Poor guy will get som spasmatic tick the rate at which he is keeing it rigid. 

Did you see the focus on the two ?? they are there in 99% of the time it is aird. At this rate health ka kya hogoa ??????
Well I too wish them all the success .

PS BTW did the FL call ML Mr Raizade ?? Shocked 
Nahi Arnie, this was yesterday's review. For us here it will come in the evening, its only morning here, will watch later today..Yep  ppor guy is trying so hard to be angry and arrogant, I hope he doesn't get some facial pain with all the twitching and eye brows maraudingLOL

Yep, in the precap she said raizaadeOuch. btw did u watch today's episode?

Yes I did. and the  feedback was above... beyond this you watch and tell...Wink 

BTW today he was trying really hard.. But... I feel bad. hope he improves though ...
May be barun was ackward in the first few episodes too... but the level was much diffferent...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Satynash is a disaster.. He is looking so aged, and his clothes are ill fitted.. Finding him hot is a remote possibilty.. he is not looking like a young , suave and smart business man, more like glorified Don..His acting is so fake , tried very hard to look angry, but it looked so forced.
Just by twitching or raising eye brows, one cannot become angry. You have to emote and do some voice modulation..
Shrenu is cute but acting her is as good or as bad as as previous season FL. Meant nothing..Only good thing is she is not OTT...
Final Vedict..Bokwaas. No satynash or chyawanprash can come remotely close to what Barun did as ASR.

kaiir chodo. 

was thinking hte same thing. Poor guy will get som spasmatic tick the rate at which he is keeing it rigid. 

Did you see the focus on the two ?? they are there in 99% of the time it is aird. At this rate health ka kya hogoa ??????

Nahi Arnie, this was yesterday's review. For us here it will come in the evening, its only morning here, will watch later today..Yep  ppor guy is trying so hard to be angry and arrogant, I hope he doesn't get some facial pain with all the twitching and eye brows maraudingLOL

okLOLLOL. Bokwaas again

arnanya

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

kaiir chodo. 

BTW today he was trying really hard.. But... I feel bad. hope he improves though ...
May be barun was ackward in the first few episodes too... but the level was much diffferent...Embarrassed
But he looked like a young, smart, suave and angry business man. His eyes did all the acting even during the initial episodes where he was supposed to be ok.. he nailed ASR in the first episode itself.
Satynash should relax a bit and try to act naturally. No point in trying to copy someone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaArnieBoyBarun

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

</div>Satynash is a disaster.. He is looking so aged, and his clothes are ill fitted.. Finding him hot is a remote possibilty.. he is not looking like a young , suave and smart business man, more like glorified Don..His acting is so fake , tried very hard to look angry, but it looked so forced.

<div>

Don't know what t will happen TRP's wise, but best of luck to the team
by just saw promo and pics i can say he is diaster no idea abt acting but look wise he is looking old and nt sauve .. Girl is cute look wise and i like her take on issue.. M laughing flawless people bashing shernu and supporting avinash reason just to put down Barun ha ha.. Dalwan fans concerte on hate part kuch jiyda hi .. Chalo humea kya.. Lagea rahea this is nt new.. Yeah right just wearing sauv cloth koyi sauv nahi ban jatea.. All need to depict body language and expression avinash bhayia.. All the best to him

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

</div>Satynash is a disaster.. He is looking so aged, and his clothes are ill fitted.. Finding him hot is a remote possibilty.. he is not looking like a young , suave and smart business man, more like glorified Don..His acting is so fake , tried very hard to look angry, but it looked so forced.

<div>

Don't know what t will happen TRP's wise, but best of luck to the team
by just saw promo and pics i can say he is diaster no idea abt acting but look wise he is looking old and nt sauve .. Girl is cute look wise and i like her take on issue.. M laughing flawless people bashing shernu and supporting avinash reason just to put down Barun ha ha.. Dalwan fans concerte on hate part kuch jiyda hi .. Chalo humea kya.. Lagea rahea this is nt new.. Yeah right just wearing sauv cloth koyi sauv nahi ban jatea.. All need to depict body language and expression avinash bhayia.. All the best to him
cathu.. chodo talking about some fans because koosie meant nothing nor aastha means anything.. The show is about ML . BAS..SP learnt it hard wayLOL.
I have no hopes of satyanash improving because trying to copy someone will not  make him a better actor

DarkDesire12

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Apparently Barun was spotted at the Mumbai airport last night. Suzanna was also there.

Inside source credit : twitter.. LOL

DarkDesire12

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Apparently Barun was spotted at the Mumbai airport last night. Suzanna was also there.

Inside source credit : twitter.. LOL

Hari. aapne yeh kya post kiya,  Abhi twitter inside source ban gaya, its an outside source.
Tho Second schedule shooting starting soon  then.

Edited by saalu1 - 27 August 2013 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

kaiir chodo. 

But he looked like a young, smart, suave and angry business man. His eyes did all the acting even during the initial episodes where he was supposed to be ok.. he nailed ASR in the first episode itself.
Satynash should relax a bit and try to act naturally. No point in trying to copy someone
True . pallu ji 
Hope he i himself instead of trying hard to be somebody else... 
BTW why Razada ?? any idea ??? OuchDead

Edited by arnanya - 27 August 2013 at 8:54am

MastMalang

Go to top