Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO (Page 100)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

it is good that people chose not to have offscreeen relationships with co-stars, otherwise will have to feed the fantasies of some people who spread rumors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaverisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

it is good that people chose not to have offscreeen relationships with co-stars, otherwise will have to feed the fantasies of some people who spread rumors.

yea.. nahin toh asli  zindagi na milega dobara! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

yea.. nahin toh asli  zindagi na milega dobara! LOL

Bilkul sahi pharmaya apneLOL

for anyone the real life is more important than reel life, not in talking terms with the coactor does not make any difference, but should be in talking term with people in real life na, for that this much sacrifice is okayLOL

verisimilitude

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hamara ipk kisi aur ka ho gayea.. Feeling emontial.. As ipk fan feeling emontial and bit possessive but as Barun fan much happy and relived...

verisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Hamara ipk kisi aur ka ho gayea.. Feeling emontial.. As ipk fan feeling emontial and bit possessive but as Barun fan much happy and relived...

we all got into this only because of IPK cathu.. its unique no one can touch it! Let the others bask in the glory of this name for a while but the original remains the same.. Wish all the best for the team.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaDarkDesire12ArnieBoyBarun

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Originally posted by cathu

we all got into this only because of IPK cathu.. its unique no one can touch it! Let the others bask in the glory of this name for a while but the original remains the same.. Wish all the best for the team.
well said..all the best to team.. Luv stories usualy become popular.. But its quite impossible to reach above in terms of ipk sucess and popularity..They can make 100 season but orginal will remain orignal.. M getting its werid they started project with something else and then changed the scirpt and may be this promntial stragerty to lure angry ipk fans..anyways all the best to them.. Arshi and Asr close to my heart and will remain

verisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Love stories are always a sure bet, but IPK was a phenomenal one and was a magic and touched our heart in a way that it made other love stories a bit difficult to enter our heart. Yeah, we all were involved in that love story, we were not witnessing it, we were living with arnav and khushi, each time they cried, we also cried along with them, each time they laughed, we were so happy and contented, each time they left each other, we were more affected, i am not that good with words, with my limited ability this only i can say about our IPK and arshi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaDarkDesire12MastMalangverisimilitude

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Love stories are always a sure bet, but IPK was a phenomenal one and was a magic and touched our heart in a way that it made other love stories a bit difficult to enter our heart. Yeah, we all were involved in that love story, we were not witnessing it, we were living with arnav and khushi, each time they cried, we also cried along with them, each time they laughed, we were so happy and contented, each time they left each other, we were more affected, i am not that good with words, with my limited ability this only i can say about our IPK and arshi.

You nailed it kitten. even if I missed it I used  to set the alarm for the 3 AM telecast . Proplr at home use to look askance at me. My husband was like I do not expect this from you at your age ...
Nothing affects me like this now. I happily miss many episode from so many serials I see but pick up from where I left off. Big smile

MastMalangverisimilitude

Go to top