Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cathu

Stuti gona share Barun sujana pic oh m already in dream land..in blaming game issue blaming game already has happned to Farhan khan viewrews.. Vaise Barun fan also blamed for one thing .. Barun fans mainpulate sarun fans and dd fans and comment on drishti profile to put angel down.. Yeh Barun fan bhi na kitnea evil hai yeh log ..

What the?  itne nayi soch?  manipulating others? 😲 ðŸ˜† Good Joke.. I have seen some "hard core" fans joining the other celeb threads just to get the aesthetic  pleasure of Barun Bashing jhaap 😉
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ipk 2 is a lil bit diff story but lame thing is only imitation of asr n copying of barun acting bas. Period.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Ipk 2 is a lil bit diff story but lame thing is only imitation of asr n copying of barun acting bas. Period.

Story might be different but scenes are copy paste and aas well as satynaash trying to copy Barun
Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Esp his eyes.. his eyes reminds me of barun.

and how can he copy barun? he never saw the serial
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

Stuti gona share Barun sujana pic oh m already in dream land..in blaming game issue blaming game already has happned to Farhan khan viewrews.. Vaise Barun fan also blamed for one thing .. Barun fans mainpulate sarun fans and dd fans and comment on drishti profile to put angel down.. Yeh Barun fan bhi na kitnea evil hai yeh log ..

aisa mat kaho cathu ji😭🤣
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harhem

What the? itne nayi soch? manipulating others? 😲😆Good Joke.. I have seen some "hard core" fans joining the other celeb threadsjust to get the aesthetic pleasure of Barun Bashing jhaap 😉

they do same stuff na so they think others also do.. In logo ki battea yeh log hi janea.. Angel is lossing second rank in ranking she manged to second usually with the sahara of buzz so again due to fall in her rank Barun fans r targeted .. This is nt new .. U cant imagine whn i was sarun fan .. I got pms frm angelic and some sarun fans on same issue and i was told Barun fans manipulating sarun fans to not comment on sanay profile.. It gave me very bad taste and i stopped comment on her profile.. Realy unbeliveble.. I cant imagine people can be so dumb to evolve these ideas.. Lolz If Barun fans start commenting on dd profile ulitmately she will be on topmost and Barun will be second .. But in nafart se bhara hueyea logo koyi kya samjea..
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cnt hear audio clip but its nice if someone share in MF .. On the face of rumour monger those demand audio proofe
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆 😆,

[DIV][IMG=http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1235304_544473242268452_1497347103_n.jpg]" />Edited by Sarunpassion - 10 years ago