Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arnanya

Really. Oh wow. 

Thamarakizhangu..  nostalgic again. long since I saw a fresh one . I just buy the vattal from the catering mami s and when that is all. 
This march I went to Calcut on business and purchased 10Kgs of vadumanga though and enjoyd making the pickle. 
First time . My mother was like with hands on her head and was asking me if I am going to sell this next. 

That is a start. Iwill sit on the door step of BS grocery shop and sell my vadumangai oorgai..   

Thamira kazhngu is scarce now a days.. I remember my neighbour anna who is settled in US at present detesting thamirakazhngu as he transformed into a vegan. he gave my some mythical explanaitons which seemed illogical to me.. πŸ˜†

Vadumanga infront of BS grocery ? No wonder that small shop wala in tokyo became billionaire with your ideas 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Will the vadumanga packet contain Barun's ASR wala look or Ron wala pic?   😎
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

Thamira kazhngu is scarce now a days.. I remember my neighbour anna who is settled in US at present detesting thamirakazhngu as he transformed into a vegan. he gave my some mythical explanaitons which seemed illogical to me.. πŸ˜†

Vadumanga infront of BS grocery ? No wonder that small shop wala in tokyo became billionaire with your ideas 🀣 Will the vadumanga packet contain Barun's ASR wala look or Ron wala pic?   😎

Well I fell in love with ASR first and BS only after the kidnap fiasco. 
As said in the previous pages, I dint bother to encouage the FL carrying the show on her delicate shouders. In desperation I found this place and ME🀣
So... ASR it will be in celebration of the good old days. 
In my neighbourhood I saw an ASR mutton kebab cornor though ...🀣
BTW what s with vgan and thamarakizhangu ?? 
If you undrstood the new fangled Vegan's explanation can you pass on the gyan. ?? Good cofee table talk specially with the chinki kannu I am asociated with because they have turnd hard core beef and pork eaters after WW2.   . 
verisimilitude thumbnail

As said in the previous pages, I dint bother to encouage the FL carrying the show on her delicate shouders. In desperation I found this place and ME🀣
In my neighbourhood I saw an ASR mutton kebab cornor though ...
If you undrstood the new fangled Vegan's explanation can you pass on the gyan. ?? Good cofee table talk specially with the chinki kannu I am asociated with because they have turnd hard core beef and pork eaters after WW2.   . 

Im just tormented by the mentality of some veg turning to non veg.. if u cant comply or adhere to the priniciples of your community then dont malign the name of others who dont touch it..

Vegan anna doesnt drink milk or takes any milk related products.. Thamirakazhangu is supposed to be originated from Lord Vishnu's naabi .. so he is against it.. He never allowed his wife to wear Silk sarees kancheevaram as the sarees ..because of killing of silk worms which is a pap.. like No onions, garlic and many things.. I got confused and gave him a kumbudu saying pothum anna.. Im fine with this.. 🀣

arnanya thumbnail
CC's ML ranking is 50. Drpped hard by FL fans . ouch 😡 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
arnanya thumbnail

In my neighbourhood I saw an ASR mutton kebab cornor though ...🀣

🀣 I can understand. hahaaha...
BTW the chinna knnu I talked about are Japs. They were essentially veg too except fro fish like the bengalis and the people in the mountian use to ea rabbit o such. But after war the Americans force started them on non veg and now they have the same for BF , lunch and dinner.. πŸ˜•
So hard core that htye even have horse meat speciality restaurants. 

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
dii to put avis
copy d url of svi

go to dashboard--ipdate profile--preferences--paste in avtaar link box-- submit
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No infact that love for the replacement hero was purely because of the utter disappointment in BS. Nothing much.. It later on added when he started to take everything sportively.. Infact I liked his attitude.. he had to suffer so much bashing for no fault of his. No one need to get bashed for something which is not associated with them.. Same in the case of Shehnaz, at present Avinash,Shrenu and other cast even the members for that matter.. what type of civility is this? We need to express opinions  agree or disagree to their views but not to bash anyone be it a celebrity or a member or any other person for that matter..

SI's case - I felt she deserved an award for Khushi.. She had done it to perfection like Arnav.. Khushi was the best and her recent role proved it as a comparison.. Though Im not fond of her offscreen persona  especially in recent times I wont deny she was the best as Khushi and she does act well when the story and plot is strong.

agree with u each word ...but people expected due to immense bashing his popularity will  be fizzle out ...but nothing happened leave popualrity he manage to get loyal fan base and touched people 's heart with his simplicty and groudness ...

people r jealous why he is still luved by massive ...

verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

kya ho raha hai yehan?

The memories of old PI and the discussion on what makes you to categorize yourself as vegan? πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The memories of old PI and the discussion on what makes you to categorize yourself as vegan? πŸ˜†

Oh I see, what about the VM dear. You didn't show meπŸ˜•
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

dii to put avis
copy d url of svi

go to dashboard--ipdate profile--preferences--paste in avtaar link box-- submit

doneπŸ˜ƒ