Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
some people realy jobless and nothing postive to do in their life ...khud ka show flop hai aur dosro ko target kar rahea ...God gave very gud  reality check to people ...in future they r getting more ...

TS folllowers get zaktea ...their reality is exposed to everyone ...m sad bhi ...happy bhi ...

verisimilitude thumbnail
Finally someone in the cc..

Really that post was an appreciation to TS.. what was that. ? Why should he clear his intentions personally to them which wouldnt have cost so much money and time?  There is something called common sense .. before entering into something which is not to be possible didnt they think twice before spending so much money and time? Now that blame falls on Bhaiyaa..

I loved what he said.. Im what Im.. He takes acting as a profession for earning money with creative satisfaction not giving priority to the fame and glory.. well I would call it the mistake of people who kept him high in standards with billion expectations and wishes that he would fulfill..now all of a sudden calling him an cheat & liar for not fulfilling your wishes is just mere stupidity.. If he wants to be a common man let him be.. dont over hype.. I guess he would have been better off if he hadnt done the role of ASR.  His original image was eclipsed with the character  ASR arising the fantasies and high hopes among fans.. Wish good luck for his projects.

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harhem

Finally someone in the cc..

Really that post was an appreciation to TS.. what was that. ? Why should he clear his intentions personally to them which wouldnt have cost so much money and time?  There is something called common sense .. before entering into something which is not to be possible didnt they think twice before spending so much money and time? Now that blame falls on Bhaiyaa..

I loved what he said.. Im what Im.. He takes acting as a profession for earning money with creative satisfaction not giving priority to the fame and glory.. well I would call it the mistake of people who kept him high in standards with billion expectations and wishes that he would fulfill..now all of a sudden calling him an cheat & liar for not fulfilling your wishes is just mere stupidity.. If he wants to be a common man let him be.. dont over hype.. I guess he would have been better off if he hadnt done the role of ASR.  His original image was eclipsed with the character  ASR arising the fantasies and high hopes among fans.. Wish good luck for his projects.

u knw i was so busy in myself i did nt realize it was apperciaon post for TS ...i did nt read properly and i thought person is scarstic to TS ...i came to in sense when i saw nisha 's reply ...yeah today i realy wished ...wish he never played  the role of ASR...what a unheathy obession towards fictional chracther ..fictonal show are more valued than person ...

i realy hope he get gud offer in BW and does well .never return to tv ...whetver in BW ...chracter is recognized played by actors , whereas in tv chracter are more valued than actors ...

verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: cathu

u knw i was so busy in myself i did nt realize it was apperciaon post for TS ...i did nt read properly and i thought person is scarstic to TS ...i came to in sense when i saw nisha 's reply ...yeah today i realy wished ...wish he never played  the role of ASR...what a unheathy obession towards fictional chracther ..fictonal show are more valued than person ...

i realy hope he get gud offer in BW and does well .never return to tv ...whetver in BW ...chracter is recognized played by actors , whereas in tv chracter are more valued than actors ...

Obsession has a high handed meaning in TV I think.. For me he was JUST an actor who portrayed the character of Arnav to perfection nothing else.. As an admirer I would see what he does in his profession and appreciate rather than impose on him my wishes and fantasies even though it is more like glorifying him. He is not bothered about his fame then why are others bothered about his range and movies? Do we lack to respect the individuality?

lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
😃
Edited by robertpati - 10 years ago
😕

verisimilitude thumbnail