Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonapri

gurmeetπŸ˜† there isan udti udti khabar of him working with 4 lions. although both denied it.

There are udti udto kahbars of almost everything...and almost everyone is denying it wonly..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why people are highlighting that barun had no interest, yeah that is true, he was not interested in continuing IPK that is why he quit, so what? Who will quit a show when that person is interested in that, this interest is decided by many factors na? Creative satisfaction and a lot in that category, so he decided to quit. What is its connection with IPK2? What people are trying to prove now?

I know now a few people want people to discuss this issue other than the off air issue, so again deviating mechanism is on.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

VJ.. I have downloades some videos.. will try to make one today  πŸ˜‰

a virtual kiss from meπŸ˜†

Will they accept it?
Originally posted by: KittenRose

arre woh sana kahan hai, she said she will make a VM, 

I lau "solo"  VMs..!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›.i

Btw...is it true they havnt received many vms this yr.?πŸ€“
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: harhem

VJ..I have downloades some videos.. will try to make one today πŸ˜‰

pls make one
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritaa10

I lau "solo"  VMs..!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›.i

Btw...is it true they havnt received many vms this yr.?πŸ€“

not many VMs, they said not even a single VM.πŸ˜•
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why people are highlighting that barun had no interest, yeah that is true, he was not interested in continuing IPK that is why he quit, so what? Who will quit a show when that person is interested in that, this interest is decided by many factors na? Creative satisfaction and a lot in that category, so he decided to quit. What is its connection with IPK2? What people are trying to prove now?

I know now a few people want people to discuss this issue other than the off air issue, so again deviating mechanism is on.

why are you getting upset di. that tm is  in same category of sarun dreamsπŸ˜† now all the dreams are shattered and reality check. so reaction on the way.
and as if its going to effect his career. they dont play a single role in his career. selfish and want him to fulfil their own fantasy. best part barun knows that and is working from that part. remember he said let me see how many fans i have after ipk.so he knowsπŸ˜ƒ i am happy he dont take online happenings reactions to his head like certain one do. its always effect you negatively only.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritaa10

There are udti udto kahbars of almost everything...and almost everyone is denying it wonly..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i want some of udti khabar to be true, you can guess thatβ­οΈπŸ˜†
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think TM is jodi shipper, more of a Barun basher..made topic to divert whats going in flawless world

Abandonment issues Deepthiji.! He stopped entertaining them (whichever type of entertainment
πŸ˜›)simple si baat hai..! So dig up old ghisa pita matters again..
In fact this is the crux of many doris and dagahs too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
He is doing what he feels is right.!⭐️Why should we get worked up..?!😊
Edited by amritaa10 - 10 years ago