Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Does ayaan know that asad gave haseena plot. (Page 2)

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Yes Aayan does know.. infact i think he is the ONLY one that knows in the SK family. 

And I think Dilshaad also is the only one that knows other than AsYaan.

But DEFINITELY do not in a million years think Aayan will separate AsYa. I think pigs will fly before we ever see that day. ROFL
I agree LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother

Sorry I am intending of ayaan making negative character..taking ayaan raging character and gul story of ayaan and zoya.i thought they have a different angle of ayaan involved in Seperation of asya.
Not zoya and ayaan though something different twist.
No need to appologise Smile
You never know.. you could be right with ayaan's different angle with different twist. We never know... gul is able to do anything in QH as we have learnt LOL

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother

Sorry I am intending of ayaan making negative character..taking ayaan raging character and gul story of ayaan and zoya.i thought they have a different angle of ayaan involved in Seperation of asya.
No need to appologise Smile
You never know.. you could be right with ayaan's different angle with different twist. We never know... gul is able to do anything in QH as we have learnt LOL

The promise after Nikah tha umaar remembering has two angles..

One for sure asya Nikah will happen as promised..
Second no matter what..means some MU after Nikah what do you say..

Just for a change changing the topic.

JeeLeZaraa

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Even CVs forgot that LOL
I doubt ayaan will ever come to know about that ...

Prani08

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

No need to appologiseSmile
You never know.. you could be right with ayaan's different angle with different twist. We never know... gul is able to do anything in QH as we have learntLOL

The promise after Nikah tha umaar remembering has two angles..

One for sure asya Nikah will happen as promised..
Second no matter what..means some MU after Nikah what do you say..

Just for a change changing the topic.
yea thats true. I'm sure Asya nikha will happen. I don't know aboout misunderstanding between asya but I'm sure there will be a misunderstanding between the familys

Prani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Seeing the forum 32 video of kabhi like where would u like asya now...they said pause..yeah pause with crossing over hurdles will be very nice to see.

JeeLeZaraa

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yes he n nikhat only knows in sm.
No way ayaan never take revenge .he is not bad person

Go to top