Awww this was such a sweet OS 😳
Loved it !
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Awww this was such a sweet OS 😳
Loved it !

Thank you for reading! 😃
see this is what i love about your stories! they may or may not have a definite plot but your writing is amazing and it takes me to a whole different world. i can visualize it happening in front of my eyes and your language and style of writing is so posh and rich that it's a delight to read ur stuff, i feel like i am reading something by a professional writer!
I am going to be honest the beginning was a little confusing but i was so lost in the way you had beautifully written it out that i didn't care about anything else!

wonderful job sand! 👏

PS - hows ur practice going on?
Originally posted by --starstruck--

see this is what i love about your stories! they may or may not have a definite plot but your writing is amazing and it takes me to a whole different world. i can visualize it happening in front of my eyes and your language and style of writing is so posh and rich that it's a delight to read ur stuff, i feel like i am reading something by a professional writer!
I am going to be honest the beginning was a little confusing but i was so lost in the way you had beautifully written it out that i didn't care about anything else!

wonderful job sand! 👏

PS - hows ur practice going on?

I got stuck at 'may or may not have plot' and laughed my head off. 🤣 This was my first try at writing something 'happy'. My language is rich and posh? Some of my friends would scoff at that! 😛 I like the sound of it.

Thank you!

PS: I had the auditions yesterday... I could write a whole review on that happened in that if you want. LOL. It was a disaster. 😆

"I went to the Razzmataaz Talent Hunt Semi's yesterday and was shocked. The organizing was horrendous and the people downright rude. I was called on stage and asked to perform. Apparently the song started from the middle... I told them to start it from the first, but they began from the same place, again. So, I sucked it up and started to dance. Then suddenly I heard that the music playing was the second part of the song and not the first. I still tried to manage, but it just went out the window when the first part of the song started.

I felt like I was going to cry. It took me all the courage in my heart to just look confident and dance to the music as my body moved to it.

And then when I heard the ending approaching, I was overjoyed that I would be able to perform the last and the most beautiful part of my piece. Turned out, the judges pressed the buzzer before two minutes were completed, and I couldn't do what I did best.

It was a disaster, and that just wasn't it. It wasn't just me who suffered because of their sound system. About 80 percent of the participants either couldn't play their CD's, the music stopped suddenly or it played in loops.
When I went so that I could complain to the authorities about it, it turned out that "they didn't have anyone we could put in a complaint to."

Turns out we timed the performances of Group C... It started with pressing the buzzer at 1 minutes 30 seconds and towards the end at a mere one minute. Great performances were cut short.

A guy I know got to perform for only 50 seconds...

I don't know what to say... I know for sure that I'm not going to be going to the finals, even though there were only 3 performances that went flawlessly. The others who had the fortune of having the music played properly couldn't perform well.

And all participants have been called to take their certificates and 'consolation prizes' on a given date. I don't want a consolation prize! I just want to put in a complaint and actually see to it that they understand that they have wronged all those participants who worked hard for days to put up a performance. They ruined it."

That was my facebook status on my RL page.

Originally posted by Sand_Princess

I got stuck at 'may or may not have plot' and laughed my head off. 🤣 This was my first try at writing something 'happy'. My language is rich and posh? Some of my friends would scoff at that! 😛 I like the sound of it.

Thank you!

PS: I had the auditions yesterday... I could write a whole review on that happened in that if you want. LOL. It was a disaster. 😆

"I went to the Razzmataaz Talent Hunt Semi's yesterday and was shocked. The organizing was horrendous and the people downright rude. I was called on stage and asked to perform. Apparently the song started from the middle... I told them to start it from the first, but they began from the same place, again. So, I sucked it up and started to dance. Then suddenly I heard that the music playing was the second part of the song and not the first. I still tried to manage, but it just went out the window when the first part of the song started.

I felt like I was going to cry. It took me all the courage in my heart to just look confident and dance to the music as my body moved to it.

And then when I heard the ending approaching, I was overjoyed that I would be able to perform the last and the most beautiful part of my piece. Turned out, the judges pressed the buzzer before two minutes were completed, and I couldn't do what I did best.

It was a disaster, and that just wasn't it. It wasn't just me who suffered because of their sound system. About 80 percent of the participants either couldn't play their CD's, the music stopped suddenly or it played in loops.
When I went so that I could complain to the authorities about it, it turned out that "they didn't have anyone we could put in a complaint to."

Turns out we timed the performances of Group C... It started with pressing the buzzer at 1 minutes 30 seconds and towards the end at a mere one minute. Great performances were cut short.

A guy I know got to perform for only 50 seconds...

I don't know what to say... I know for sure that I'm not going to be going to the finals, even though there were only 3 performances that went flawlessly. The others who had the fortune of having the music played properly couldn't perform well.

And all participants have been called to take their certificates and 'consolation prizes' on a given date. I don't want a consolation prize! I just want to put in a complaint and actually see to it that they understand that they have wronged all those participants who worked hard for days to put up a performance. They ruined it."

That was my facebook status on my RL page.

sheesh that was a total disaster but you did well on ur behalf and thats more than enough 🤗

sheesh that was a total disaster but you did well on ur behalf and thats more than enough 🤗

At least I got to know that I can dance way better than a lot of the participants... Most to be honest. 😆
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

At least I got to know that I can dance way better than a lot of the participants... Most to be honest. 😆

🤣 that's my girl 

🤣 that's my girl 

And I bought a belly dancing belt. And met Optimus and had a great laugh when a girl in butt shorts went up on stage and almost strip danced. 😆

Thanks for the PM...this was a beautiful OS..I love the way you write...I can almost visualize the events...and I am a visual person...so the story telling makes a very big difference...

Let me know when you write more stuff... I am someday soon going to sit down and go through ur writing index...

Rivs