Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Reason of clashes-My take (Page 2)

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pk1611

Very much possible.. For Ayaan to fight with Asad, Nikhat should be really down I.e. even after giving her permission.. Mayb Haseena will taunt her again or something?.. Not sure abt Nikhat knowing abt Imran Tanveer.. But Razia poisoning Shireen's mind- very much possible

Yeah, maybe her marriage is not getting fixed second time and Shirin trying to hurt herself phyisically

P.S.: I hate the bros clash trackAngry..  But, I am liking it 
P.P.S: I hate Imran moreAngryAngry.. He loves one girl- becomes a devdas after she breaks up with him- so much so that he sleeps with another woman n gets her pregnant (if v believe Tanveer to be pregnantConfused)-- gets engaged to another girl-  doesn't stand up to his mother for his fiancee's sake--engagement breaks-- he runs back to his old girlfriend n begs her to take him back-- all this without even contacting her even once in the past 3 yrs -- now wants to get married in a hurry to the girlfriend without telling her abt his devdas phase n that he is a father to an unborn child -- n in between when he meets his ex fiancee runs away without even making an attempt to speak to herAngryConfusedOuch.. Grrr I hate him...

Imran is very weak man.. Now he is just looking for support in Najma as he is upset with his life.. He should tell Najma truth now and talk to nikhat.. If he wants Najma he has to stand for her against his mother and tell Tanveer's truth. Lets see.

Phew --- rant overSmile... 

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Great possibility of clash happening this way and i think as you have pointed out this clash will take time to culminate and finally we will see both families against each other...lets see what Gul has in store for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

TOMB-RAIDERR IF-Rockerz
TOMB-RAIDERR
TOMB-RAIDERR

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
clash between brothers or sisters i can't understand the situation right now...if  clash between masala aunty(razia) and physically challenged and metally retired  babi bi will be very interesting than bro's clash...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

Go to top